The "RF" chat thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:27 AM   #106
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
Karin I love you, but I think you have mistaken me for someone else. lol.
OOPS I DID, Sorry, Usha!!!

I have said before, I *brainfart* at remembering names...

But you ARE Usha, aren't you? If not, just KILL ME.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #107
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
OOPS I DID, Sorry, Usha!!!

I have said before, I *brainfart* at remembering names...

But you ARE Usha, aren't you? If not, just KILL ME.
Thats okay. As far as I know, I still am.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:31 AM   #108
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi there Tarrie (sorry, I haven't yet replied to your PM... it just ´slipped through my fingers´, as so often... sorry!'

Nah, 20 km is just the beginning I´m afraid.
I´ll have to manage at least that amount of kms for a whole week in two weeks... but at least it will be in a very nice place indeed.
Karin. Hello Nadine, Usha! Everyone.
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 AM   #109
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi nadine. How are you? I'm quite stressed actually. I'm cramming for my bio test which is on wednesday and tennis is certainly not helping.
Oh I feel your stress

I have to revise for Biology, Maths and Chemistry exams coming up next week, and it's a bit all too much at the moment. But I gotta find a way . I'm just going to limit myself to just the Roger matches and only use MTF at night when all studying is done.

But good luck with your test
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 AM   #110
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats okay. As far as I know, I still am.
So Sorry... I feel like a complete fool right now.
I am very good at remembering all stupid bird's latin names when hiking... but with humans I'm rather ...
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Asparagus_Syndrome, I'm afraid.

I play Bridge and Chess, should tell you enought about that....

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 AM   #111
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tarrie...I haven't chatted to you in aggeeeeeeeeeeess. How are you?
Old 04-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #112
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Hi Tarrie...I haven't chatted to you in aggeeeeeeeeeeess. How are you?
Nadine!! I am well.. What about you? How is school? I haven't been on line as much as before, and usually I miss the crowded hours.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #113
country flag Dini

Quote:
- lovely to hear!
Nah, my group of friends just happen to have been trained in long distance hiking for a some 10+-years right now. I still think it's the best of combining *sports* with enjoying *nature!*
Wonder why I dubb my BF as 'The Birdwatcher'?
We are. We are those sillies who follow flocks of geese crossing my country in Autumn and Spring. And can you imagine how lovely geese chicks look like?
Too bad my camera broke down, otherwise I'd have been able to show it to you!

Thank you! Not bad for this Antique Roadshow of a Lady, eh?
I would love to go on a hike one day, sounds like a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too, with the beautiful surroundings and having your friends around. But I guess you gotta be fit for that too, which I definitely am not

Oh I would have really liked to have seen those pictures Better luck next time though. It's just typical cameras- they break down when you least need them to

Karin you're not antique, you're very contemporary actually, very classy.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #114

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh I feel your stress

I have to revise for Biology, Maths and Chemistry exams coming up next week, and it's a bit all too much at the moment. But I gotta find a way . I'm just going to limit myself to just the Roger matches and only use MTF at night when all studying is done.

thank you!! Good luck with all your exams. Mtf can be so addicting so I think I have to tell myself I'm not allowed to come here or do anything related to tennis unless I have done a good amount of studying. With my procratination skills, easier said than done.
Quote:
I am very good at remembering all stupid bird's latin names when hiking... but with humans I'm rather ...

Aww, its all good in the hood. You tend to forget names, I tend to forget what I studied last night which gets me into trouble.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #115
country flag clever1980

Quote:

Don't be so hard on yourself Karin..
Old 04-14-2009, 01:39 AM   #116
Anathemaniac

OMG I *AM* making a complete fool of myself again, aren't I???

Well, as all of my fellow Asperger syndrome-sufferers always tell me - the best way to deal with your personal *brainfarts* is to just at them.

Are they?

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #117

Quote:
OMG I *AM* making a complete fool of myself again, aren't I??? :hel"p:

Well, as all of my fellow Asperger syndrome-sufferers always tell me - the best way to deal with your personal *brainfarts* is to just at them.

Are they?
I'd like to think laughter is the best medicine. As far as hiking goes, I had the chance to go a few times when I was part of environmental club in highschool but was not able to go both times. Pity really, but I just might go one day with some friends.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:41 AM   #118
country flag clever1980

Quote:
Oh I feel your stress

Biology, Chemistry.. My weakest subjects.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 AM   #119
country flag Dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post
Nadine!! I am well.. What about you? How is school? I haven't been on line as much as before, and usually I miss the crowded hours.
All is grand at the mo, feeling very happy and fuzzy inside every time I come here- but stressed and all panicky when I'm studying .

Oh that's a shame but you have your reasons I really enjoyed chatting to you here and in Yvo's thread. Remember DC night? That was so much fun, even though Chiudi lost
Old 04-14-2009, 01:43 AM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever1980 View Post
Karin. Hello Nadine, Usha! Everyone.
Hi Tarrie. How are you? I'm just doing a bit of studying. Painful. It sucks when you are studying something you don't like. I blame the indian background for it. lol.