The "RF" chat thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #91
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Hey Lekha, Nadine

Lekha, it's definitely nice to meet others. Tournaments are such a great place to meet people, not just posters, but other people as well. There always seem to be a nice mix of nationalities

Seppi-Federer seems like a nice match, when will it be played? I would like to watch it!
It sounds nice I really want to attend one soon
What all tournaments have you been to his year, Yvo?

I think it's on Wednesday.. I'm not sure though ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Sorry to barge in here - but I just saw you mention Elsie. She doesn't really post on MTF anymore - all the nasty stuff that goes on here kind of got to her a bit and she wanted a break But she's fine in herself - she and I keep in touch regularly, and I will tell her that you're asking after her next time we speak. She does occasionally lurk to read posts here from time to time, - so maybe she'll see it for herself .She's fine and happy anyway - just returned from a couple of weeks back in Holland to celebrate her Birthday with her family there.
Thanks for informing, Rosie You aren't barging in at all. I remember her mentioning once that she wasn't posting here much when I asked where she had disappeared to
Please do tell her that
That's nice. Hope she enjoyed herself a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Lekha I'm good, a bit sleepy myself . Haven't done much to be honest, did some Chemistry revision, had lunch, watched the Monaco-Chardy match and that's about it. I want to go out and cycle for a bit- the weather is beautiful outside .

Who is Elsie? What's her username?
Bunch of sleepy heads, are we? That's nice It's ok here, but a bit hot though.. Makes me want to laze around all day.
As Rosie 's already said her username was *Elsie*. She's a very nice poster, and lots of fun I remember when Karin and I wanted to open the dork and the hair thread, she was and asking what mischief we'd planned
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #92
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickcy View Post
It sounds nice I really want to attend one soon
What all tournaments have you been to his year, Yvo?

I think it's on Wednesday.. I'm not sure though ..
I hope you will have a chance to visit a tournament any time soon

This year I've been to the Australian Open (qualies + first week MD) and Rotterdam Tournament. In May I will visit my 3rd tournament in again a different country, the World Team Cup in Germany

That would be cool, that means I can watch it most probably

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #93
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope you will have a chance to visit a tournament any time soon

This year I've been to the Australian Open (qualies + first week MD) and Rotterdam Tournament. In May I will visit my 3rd tournament in again a different country, the World Team Cup in Germany

That would be cool, that means I can watch it most probably
Thanks Yvo

That's cool Hope you have fun there

I'm looking forward to it too
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #94
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

somoene should start a clay pictures thread.

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #95
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
somoene should start a clay pictures thread.
I can do that
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #96
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tarrie

I think we are lucky here in Europe, there are always fans travelling to the tournaments. I'm happy I had the chance to meet several posters already
Yvo.

It will be really nice to meet fellow tennis fans. Many of you are such nice people.
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #97
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Tarrie, Doris, Karin, Yvo, Nadine, everybody

Yes, I like Ferrero too It's been 5 1/2 years Since Madrid 03, if I remember right... So it's awesome that he won a title again, esp after all his injuries and stuff
Lekha.. Long time.. Hope things are well with you. I enjoy Ferrero's game too. It is real nice to see him win.

Quote:
Doris, Yvo and Karin, It must be nice to have met fellow MTF posters
Yeah.. I complete agree.
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #98
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks!

So I gather that THIS is the chat thread right now, no?
Correct me if I'm wrong about that...

I'd just want to say "Hi!" to you all, and tell you that I've indeed had a wonderful weekend.

So happy that I indeed managed to get that 20 km+ hike done. Report is over here.
I was a bit worried about it, as I hadn't engaged in any a long distance hike for over 6 months... and well, in the past, I got some blisters all too often, and two years ago, it accumulated into some hamstring injury, as one actually starts walking without technique when one's being plagued by blisters. Wobbly, wobbly...

30 kms next weekend. On NEW SHOES. Heh. I hope I manage!

Ahhh... just experienced yet another lovely concert yesterday! Report over here: Oh, Antimatter!!!

All the fellows that I adore, and yes, that includes one Roger Federer, have ONE very important thing in common: they are such wonderful artists, they are so sensitive, ... pfew, I am speechless right now! ...

Please don't mind me here.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #99
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Hi folks!

So I gather that THIS is the chat thread right now, no?
Correct me if I'm wrong about that...

I'd just want to say "Hi!" to you all, and tell you that I've indeed had a wonderful weekend.

So happy that I indeed managed to get that 20 km+ hike done. Report is over here.
I was a bit worried about it, as I hadn't engaged in any a long distance hike for over 6 months... and well, in the past, I got some blisters all too often, and two years ago, it accumulated into some hamstring injury, as one actually starts walking without technique when one's being plagued by blisters. Wobbly, wobbly...

30 kms next weekend. On NEW SHOES. Heh. I hope I manage!

Ahhh... just experienced yet another lovely concert yesterday! Report over here: Oh, Antimatter!!!

All the fellows that I adore, and yes, that includes one Roger Federer, have ONE very important thing in common: they are such wonderful artists, they are so sensitive, ... pfew, I am speechless right now! ...

Please don't mind me here.
hey karin Whoa 20 km. Impressive! Congrats on that and good luck next weekend. I'm so out of shape and should go to the gym but I am too lazy to walk from my dorm to the gym. I just might start tomorrow though.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #100
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
hey karin Whoa 20 km. Impressive! Congrats on that and good luck next weekend. I'm so out of shape and should go to the gym but I am too lazy to walk from my dorm to the gym. I just might start tomorrow though.
Hi there Tarrie (sorry, I haven't yet replied to your PM... it just ´slipped through my fingers´, as so often... sorry!'

Nah, 20 km is just the beginning I´m afraid.
I´ll have to manage at least that amount of kms for a whole week in two weeks... but at least it will be in a very nice place indeed.

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 01:19 AM   #101
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Karin 30km?! I wish you the best of luck, and have fun. I seriously have so much respect for you and admire you for all you do

And a nice pic too similar to how I had imagined you in my head.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:21 AM   #102

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Hi there Tarrie (sorry, I haven't yet replied to your PM... it just ´slipped through my fingers´, as so often... sorry!'

Nah, 20 km is just the beginning I´m afraid.
I´ll have to manage at least that amount of kms for a whole week in two weeks... but at least it will be in a very nice place indeed.
Karin I love you, but I think you have mistaken me for someone else. lol.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #103
country flag Dini

Usha

Long time no chat, how's you?
Old 04-14-2009, 01:26 AM   #104
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Wow Karin 30km?! I wish you the best of luck, and have fun. I seriously have so much respect for you and admire you for all you do
- lovely to hear!
Nah, my group of friends just happen to have been trained in long distance hiking for a some 10+-years right now. I still think it's the best of combining *sports* with enjoying *nature!*
Wonder why I dubb my BF as 'The Birdwatcher'?
We are. We are those sillies who follow flocks of geese crossing my country in Autumn and Spring. And can you imagine how lovely geese chicks look like?
Too bad my camera broke down, otherwise I'd have been able to show it to you!

Quote:
And a nice pic too similar to how I had imagined you in my head.
Thank you! Not bad for this Antique Roadshow of a Lady, eh?

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 01:27 AM   #105

Quote:
Usha

Long time no chat, how's you?
Hi nadine. How are you? I'm quite stressed actually. I'm cramming for my bio test which is on wednesday and tennis is certainly not helping.