The "RF" chat thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #61
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Doris! Which tournaments are you planning to visit the coming months? Will you be in Halle again?
I'm going to be the whole week in Halle together with Karin. I also would like to go to Basel in autumn, though it's not official yet as I'm waiting for the tourdates of my favourite band who are rumoured to go on tour in Germany during that time.

How about you?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #62
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Hey guys Just popped in to say: very nice thread title. That is exactly the spirit.

We do the same in Nole's forum, no matter how hard it becomes to keep on supporting him.

Good luck in MC.
Raquel! I should stop by your DjokoLand thread more often, I miss your little clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Nice, I have a week off college and then another week off after the easter break before the dreaded exams .

All is well with me, just relaxing really
I've still got one more year before college but I have a tough pair of exams in early May, then a much easier pair in mid-June. But I'm trying to enjoy this week off, even if I know I'll be studying a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Must admit I saw Raquel (arm) as last poster here, and thought it was a new thread on Nole's Forum when I clicked on the link But I'm glad I did, because I agree it's a lovely, positive thread title too.

Nadine, Nina - everyione else in here I know - wishing you a Happy Easter to those who celebrate, and a wonderful holiday weekend to everyone
Hi, Rose! Thanks, and a happy Easter to you too.
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #63
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I'm going to be the whole week in Halle together with Karin. I also would like to go to Basel in autumn, though it's not official yet as I'm waiting for the tourdates of my favourite band who are rumoured to go on tour in Germany during that time.

How about you?
I'm now waiting for Düsseldorf (Simo will play again) and I will for sure be in Halle again, not sure yet how many days. Depends a bit on the schedule of my friends. Most probably I will go one day to 's Hertogenbosch and I hope for some nice players in the challengers in the region. Hopefully I can meet all my favorites once in the tennissummer

I hope for you the band and the tournament won't be at the same time

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #64
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm now waiting for Düsseldorf (Simo will play again) and I will for sure be in Halle again, not sure yet how many days. Depends a bit on the schedule of my friends. Most probably I will go one day to 's Hertogenbosch and I hope for some nice players in the challengers in the region. Hopefully I can meet all my favorites once in the tennissummer
I know you go to Halle not just because of Roger, but hopefully he will be there. We don't know yet when Mirka is going to give birth to the baby.

Sounds like a good tennissummer for you

Quote:
I hope for you the band and the tournament won't be at the same time
Thanks I'm a fan of the band for over 22 years and have seen them about 11 or 12 times in concert and it's nice now to go to the concerts with people you know from the internet, but on the other hand one has to take the chances to see Roger playing live - and when the tournament and the concerts are at the same time it will be hard to decide where to go to.

I'll have to go now Have a nice weekend Yvo and everyone else of course as well
Old 04-12-2009, 05:52 AM   #65
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Federer!

GOD Bless Federer's family have a happy life forever!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #66
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know you go to Halle not just because of Roger, but hopefully he will be there. We don't know yet when Mirka is going to give birth to the baby.

Sounds like a good tennissummer for you
Of course I hope as well that Roger is there. Even while I go for tennis in general and I like more players, it's always like a dream to see Roger. (I hope to see Roger and Marco and hopefully some other Swiss there)

Tennissummer is always cool. I love in a perfect region for the end of clay season and the grass season I hope several of my favourites will play bundesliga again.

Quote:
Thanks I'm a fan of the band for over 22 years and have seen them about 11 or 12 times in concert and it's nice now to go to the concerts with people you know from the internet, but on the other hand one has to take the chances to see Roger playing live - and when the tournament and the concerts are at the same time it will be hard to decide where to go to.

I'll have to go now Have a nice weekend Yvo and everyone else of course as well
That sounds cool, wow 22 years is long! And I understnad visiting it with people from the net is nice, I think the same about tennis. You know that I met all my tennisfriends via mtf

Yeah I understand, of the players I cheer for now, Roger is the one I have been cheer for longest. But I didn't see him as often as some others. Seeing Roger is special every time

Have a nice weekend Doris Happy easter weekend to all!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #67
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

How are you all doing?

Doris, what band is it that you're referring to? Just curious
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #68
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi there Doris!
... know what?.... I have these thoughts of going to Basel as well!
Hope Depeche Mode won't interfer... I know how hard it is when you are forced to make a choice between seeing two of your most beloved.

all...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #69
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Hi there Doris!
Hope Depeche Mode won't interfer... I know how hard it is when you are forced to make a choice between seeing two of your most beloved.

all...
Hi Karin Just lurking and wanted to say how much I really love Basel and the tournament there. Part of me is kind of hoping Novak might play there this year, because he's really low on 500 tournaments and has to find some somewhere If he did - I would go for sure Have a nice Easter

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #70
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Karin Just lurking and wanted to say how much I really love Basel and the tournament there. Part of me is kind of hoping Novak might play there this year, because he's really low on 500 tournaments and has to find some somewhere If he did - I would go for sure Have a nice Easter
Hi Rose!
Always nice to see you around! Yeah... I'm thinking about Basel and it would be great if you and/or other posters would be able to join in. - and well, indeed, maybe Djoko is considering to go playing there as well?

Happy Easter, everyone. Well I have to run now - another concert for me tonight! (funny, how all my fav musicians have decided to visit my country within ONE month...)

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #71
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Rose!
Always nice to see you around! Yeah... I'm thinking about Basel and it would be great if you and/or other posters would be able to join in. - and well, indeed, maybe Djoko is considering to go playing there as well?

Happy Easter, everyone. Well I have to run now - another concert for me tonight! (funny, how all my fav musicians have decided to visit my country within ONE month...)
Well, I have no idea if he will play there or not It was just an idea of mine, because, so far, he only has 3 tournaments from the 500 group in his schedule, and I believe he needs 2 more. Would be nice though Enjoy your concert - I'm back to the scoreboard folliwing Troicki's match with Stan, eating chocolate and being a couch potato Take care

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #72
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a lovely time Karin

Well done for yesterday, must have been tough walking that much...but you pulled it out of the bag
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #73
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

The picture thread is back Juanqui won a title Nice
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #74
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Quote:
Of course I hope as well that Roger is there. Even while I go for tennis in general and I like more players, it's always like a dream to see Roger. (I hope to see Roger and Marco and hopefully some other Swiss there)
I understand what you mean Yvo It's something special when you get to see Roger. There's a special atmosphere in the stadion then as well.

I think the chances aren't too bad that Marco will be in Halle, right?

Quote:
That sounds cool, wow 22 years is long!
It only reminds me how old I am

Quote:
And I understnad visiting it with people from the net is nice, I think the same about tennis. You know that I met all my tennisfriends via mtf
Yes, I know

I also had nice meetings with tennisfans, including you and Karin, also Yukio, Doris, Ste and Eva back in Basel 2 years ago.

Quote:
Yeah I understand, of the players I cheer for now, Roger is the one I have been cheer for longest. But I didn't see him as often as some others. Seeing Roger is special every time
Yes, indeed

I have already told you how much I regret it that I never went to tournaments earlier on to see Becker, Stich, Rafter, Sampras, Agassi and of course Kuerten. Also I missed the chance to see Roger in his earlier days of his career.

Quote:
Have a nice weekend Doris Happy easter weekend to all!
Thanks, the same to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Doris, what band is it that you're referring to? Just curious
Hi Nadine

The band I was talking about is called a-ha I don't know if you have ever heard of them because they were especially popular at a time when you weren't even born. Maybe you know their most famous song "Take on me".

Quote:
Hi there Doris!
Karin

I wasn't talking about Depeche Mode, but a-ha Depeche Mode are going to tour in Germany as well, but already in June. I will be busy with visiting a tennistournament at that time, otherwise I would have loved to go to one of their concerts

I already wanted to go to Basel last year, but didn't had the opportunity to get vacation at that time. I already booked a few free days at work for that week this year.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #75
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickcy View Post
The picture thread is back Juanqui won a title Nice
Well, the admins promised that the threads would be back, so this is good news

Lekha, so you are a fan of Ferrero? It's always nice when a player wins a tournament again after so many years.