The "RF" chat thread - Page 170 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-24-2012, 03:04 AM   #2536
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Panthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thanks for a wondeRFul season" chat thread

How cute, I love birds!
Panthera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #2537
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We are counting the days until the Australian Open" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
OMG Doris!!! 700€
Here in Italy we have a public health card which we bring any time with us. It's valid in all the EU so if one of us goes to other communitarian country and has an injury, an accident a big flue this card covers all. It's enough to show it when you go to the hospital or exactly to the emergency room because it is an emergency any way. I'm don't know but I think i's accepted in Switzerland as well even it doesn't take part of the EU.
Well, my card also has the notice that it is for to use in the EU and that's why we decided to go to the hospital in Rotterdam.

I have to confess that it is my mistake that I never cared before about a foreign health insurance as I never really went to other countries and also thought that nothing would happen.

That was quite naive.

Quote:
You mentioned something like a sport club. What sport do you practice?
I started a functional training for my back in the end of October. I'm going to do it for one year and my health insurance company pays a grant for it.

I have to do a few floor exercises but most of the time I work with fitness machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I work for a weekly news and arts & culture magazine in Toronto.
That sounds interesting

Do you write articles yourself?

Quote:
We had a departmental lunch last Friday (8th), then a big Christmas party for the whole company this past Friday (which I didn't go to because I had to go buy stuff after work for a friend's Xmas party on Saturday). And today we had the potluck lunch that we have every year. I had to hold back and not eat too much because I am going to dinner tonight with my cousins (one is in town for a few days only, so we have to do it tonight). Too many parties and too much eating! I am going to explode!

Sounds familiar.

I guess we all need to do some sports in the new year. If only we could have a coach like this guy

Quote:
I do enjoy Christmas; I like the decorations (especially driving in neighbourhoods where people decorate the outside of their homes with wreaths and lights) and even the music. I even like shopping for presents when I have the time/energy and am not too worried about money. I'm not a fanatic for it, though, I have my limits. I don't want to listen to Christmas music for 2 months or be in a decorated environment for that long; 3 or 4 weeks is about my limit before I get sick of it.

I like the decorations and all the lights as well. It gives the dark time of the year a nice look

I like to buy presents for friends but it's difficult to get something for my parents as they never want anything. Beside this I have to get a present for my father in a few days again because it's his birthday on NYE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Doris, I'm sorry to read about your health insurance problem. Hope it gets worked out.
Thank you

Quote:
I am having a hard time getting into to the Christmas Spirit right now b/c it is still hot where I live. Like today it was 83 degrees Farenheit ( 28.3 Celsius).
You can still wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt.
We have 10 degrees Celsius outside and it rains. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all.

We already had our snow recently and I wonder when we will get new one.

Hopefully not in February when I have to travel with trains

Quote:
Please everyone enjoy this wonderful gif that federblog made on tumblr

Roger

I have probably already mentioned it before but I really regret it that I didn't went out in Basel in 2011 after Roger won the History Award there.

He made a picture with every fan waiting outside there and who can say that he shares a picture with Roger wearing a suit?

I still get sad when I think about this missed opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
- I so hope things will get setteld with the insurance company!
Problem is that the First Aid-help over here is indeed ridiculously expensive, but when truly necessary - as I still believe your case was - there should be no additional charges, but the fact remains that the hospital will send a bill nonetheless - and I have no doubts that your insurance should recharge you for those costs anyhow. Those costs should in any case get payed by your insurance company!
It would have been a little more decent if the hospital would have told you so about the procedure immediately though.
I haven't heard anything new yet so I just have to be patient and see what will happen.

After the decision I then have to see if it's necessary to make an additional private insurance as well.

Quote:
o so, if needed. I will offer you all my help in case... but in the mean time, let's just hope things will get sorted out alright soon!
If not, do come back to me. I'm rather willing to have some nice chats with the hospital and whatever (), if needed.

Thanks

Quote:
So Doris - you can try to inform yourself better how is in Germany when you are tourists outside and maybe if you would need it you can usi this low to help yourself of NOT payng such a bill!

I hope the info I posted is useful.

Maybe in the next days I'll ask you to call a number in Germany and write me back the number that the reordered voice tells but I explain you in private
Thank you Luna

I'm still waiting for the answer of my insurance company. Hopefully everything turns out ok in the first place.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #2538
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We are counting the days until the Australian Open" chat thread

Merry Christmas everyone
Old 12-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #2539
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thanks for a wondeRFul season" chat thread

Quote:

I cannot agree with you more.

Not just the tennis season to start off again, but even more, the days becoming longer, the birds to start singing again, and, most of all, all of that commercial overhyped 'Christmas Time'-idiocy- that so called "party-time" - to come to an end, once again.

I never liked this part of the season - I am of the Sun, the light - days becoming longer! -, and whatever comes with it.

Oh wait, today I had this lovely bird (Parus Caeruleaus, aka Blue Tit) visiting my balcony this morning, because of all the peanuts and other stuff I put over there to attract these wonderful fellows:
Now there's something to truly warm your hearts I think!

Aren't they adorable?

Awww...I love those little birds

The good news is the days are already getting longer
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #2540
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas, Fed forumers
Old 12-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #2541
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Panthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond repute

Merry xmas to you all
Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #2542
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas!

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #2543
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year, Fed Forumers!

Old 12-31-2012, 09:01 PM   #2544
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year Kat, and everyone! May 2013 be the best year yet for all of you
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:14 PM   #2545
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Roger

Fellow Roger fans
Old 01-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #2546
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new Year !!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #2547
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year to all Roger's fans here!
kissakiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #2548
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Happy new year!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:46 AM   #2549
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Roger

Fellow Roger fans
He's super sweet!!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:42 AM   #2550
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year, all Roger fans, tards and bellybutton worshippers!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote