The "RF" chat thread - Page 155 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2012, 04:54 AM   #2311
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "17 is our new favorite number" chat thread

Ouch!
I don't like insects (though I am aware that as pollinators, bees are vital to our survival).

Hope your butt will bee well soon
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 05:17 AM   #2312
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Karin, but that was pretty awesome.

And I can understand what you feel, those little insects' stings can hurt like sh**.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #2313
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

That picture gave me the creeps. The poor bee. Glad you're fine, Karin.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #2314
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!
If you're a really old school mtf member, you might remember how I met a poster called SuperFurryAnimal on this forum (she's co-driver of the Federer Express).
We've met on this forum, soon started dating in real life and have been living happily together for over seven years now.

Well friends, I am happy to announce that we are pregnant and we can look forward to the first 'MTF' baby being born in February next year!

Regards, a proud and slightly anxious daddy-to-be!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #2315
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Purple Rainbow!
I'm not an old school MTF-member, but I respect you and I've been reading you.
Your story is pretty amazing, and I have no words than congratulations for you and SuperFurryAnimal.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #2316
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow View Post
Hi everyone!
If you're a really old school mtf member, you might remember how I met a poster called SuperFurryAnimal on this forum (she's co-driver of the Federer Express).
We've met on this forum, soon started dating in real life and have been living happily together for over seven years now.

Well friends, I am happy to announce that we are pregnant and we can look forward to the first 'MTF' baby being born in February next year!

Amazing story. Congratulations to you and SuperFurryAnimal.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #2317
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Karin

Sorry to hear about the incident with the bee. Glad that you went to have someone look after your butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
- yeah, indeed, and I think it's going well so far. I have to stop him at doing wonky dangerous things on the cruches at times (like getting into the shower whereas I think pushing him into there in the wheelchair might just be a better idea ) but so far, all's well.
I was so glad with the shower which we had in the hotel in Rotterdam and that I didn't had to go over any threshold with my cast. It was much more difficult to use the shower here at my home but fortunately I got off the cast the next day after my return.

Quote:
He's been in a rather good mood the past couple of days, and that might just well be one of the things I like about him most of all - his attitude.
It wouldn't surely help him if he would let himself down. Therefore it's good that he has a positive attitude

Quote:
August 10th, so in some two weeks of time...
Maybe you can let me know until then about your decision regarding Amsterdam and the DC or at least whether you want to have the Sunday ticket of Claudia

Quote:
I will have to make arrangements to get him to Rotterdam Airport, get him a wheelchair and a proper seat on the flight, and get him a wheelchair and crutches once we've landed at Montpellier Airport just the same. So, ehm, quite a bit of work, and quite a bit of challenge to be honest, to get all of that done.
But ehm - I *like* challenges. And with a bit of help from his parents who live over there most of the time, I think "YES, WE CAN!"
Good luck for this Maybe you can contact my boss

She knows quite a lot about all this since her accident in her holidays in Turkey last year and her adventurous travel in a wheelchair back home...

Quote:
Hi everyone!

I joined MTF 6 years ago but I don't remember your girlfriend.

It's nice that you got to meet through MTF and became a couple

Congrats to you both for becoming parents and all the best to your GF for her pregnancy

Will you name the baby Rogerif it will be a boy?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #2318
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there kind folks! Thanks for all of your well-wishes. Much appreciated! s to ye all!

My BF just had to laugh aloud about some huge ugly red bump that has been apprearing on my BUM these past days.
"Famooooosseee Assss!!!" was his comment, and it currently looks like that indeed.

Well I agree it's funny, indeed, especially considering Birdman's own situation right now - at least it looks like his recovery is doing fine so far. Coming Monday, back to the hospital for additional X-rays and stuff.
The fellow has some good, aka sinister sense of humor indeed.
My Big Bottom's right okay now, besides of it itching as HELL. I think I will survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Karin
Maybe you can let me know until then about your decision regarding Amsterdam and the DC or at least whether you want to have the Sunday ticket of Claudia
Because of BF's accident, my business and mind have been elsewhere lately, but SURE I will let you know in a couple days' time - I got Miwa's and your' emails, and I'll do my best to take care of things asap.
Give me a bit of more time, I'll be back to you two real sure and soon. I promise.

As for that ticket from Claudia - count me in. YES.
Tell her I'll be happy to take over that ticket, and yes of course I'll pay her all of her expenses.

I'll be back to you real soon Doris !!!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 08-03-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #2319
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #2320
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations.
+1. My congratulations and best wishes, too!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #2321
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+1. My congratulations and best wishes, too!
Things like that just make me smile. It was a great and very happy story.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #2322
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

congrats, Purple Rainbow. what a sweet story.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:34 AM   #2323
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend!
I am so happy for you guys.
You have to add your son/daughter to the FedExpress thread when they are born
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #2324
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, friends!
The suggestion to name the kid Roger made me smile. It is not going to happen, though. :-)
But a seat on the Federer Express, that can be arranged!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #2325
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Did Roger just say on FB that he doesnt feel like he lost gold but more that he won silver

Anyway Roger has won the gold for me ,so thats ok .I hope he concentrates on the US now
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote