The "RF" chat thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2009, 03:10 AM   #136
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Oh I have gotten a few bad reps before for saying what I thought was the truth. Black Adam's one was particularly harsh I have to say . But I try my best not to defend Feddie in GM- it just gets you right in a big hole, though when they start off with the words tosser and pussy that is when I start getting a "bit" angry. I shouldn't bother really, but they do like to push it at times I feel
I have to say, Black Adam isn't the worst out there - he just tries you out.
He comes across as very harsh... but like I said, not the worst out there.

Nay... if I may say so - Shawsh-w-anker, HeyaIDIOT, NadalSharaPOOF, etc., are way worse. And as you know pretty well by now, a lot more of [CENSORED] folks just the same. Call the Ambulance, please!!!

Not even to mention Fed_TOOL_2112. :retard:

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #137
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
- I fully understand!

I really hope to be able to catch those gorgeous ducklings tomorrow - nine of them, three yellow, six brown, just one day old... so lovely!

Keep in tune, like I said - hope I'll be able to catch them again. There's barely anything on this little sucky planet of ours more ADORABLE than... newborn ducklings.
Duckling..

I once had 2 ducklings when I was a kid. They were so cute. I could hold them in my palms. One died pretty quickly though. The other lived for quite a bit. I guess we shouldn't have had them as house pets.

Ok. I am off now. (Again.)
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:13 AM   #138
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nay... if I may say so - Shawsh-w-anker, HeyaIDIOT, NadalSharaPOOF, etc., are way worse. And as you know pretty well by now, a lot more of [CENSORED] folks just the same. Call the Ambulance, please!!!

well as they say:

Internet Equation

Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total F*ck-Wad
Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 AM   #139
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Karin when were you diagnosed with Asperger's?
Well I wasn't, personally. But about 99% of my friends have been, including all those lovely musicians I so love. And as I don't understand most of 'female trouble' either - I always think, come on, you idiot, not having the latest Luis Vuitton-bag or Manolo Blanicks doesn't actually ruin you life!!! -
I guess I am.

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 03:17 AM   #140
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

at their new nicknames

Heya's hate is really unhealthy, I am actually a bit scared of her and her mona ostrich avatar
As for the rest, bandwagoners who just like to rub it in people's faces and then there's FF07 who just can't deal with a loss.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:18 AM   #141

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I wasn't, personally. But about 99% of my friends have been, including all those lovely musicians I so love. And as I don't understand most of 'female trouble' either - I always think, come on, you idiot, not having the latest Luis Vuitton-bag or Manolo Blanicks doesn't actually ruin you life!!! -
I guess I am.

I'm with you on that one.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:19 AM   #142
Anathemaniac

Not even to mention those sillies who think it is a reasonable idea to CUT into a healthy bod... - okay, I am from a different generation.

That said - my dear friend, who got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weaks ago - she's cleared!!

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 03:20 AM   #143

Quote:
Not even to mention those sillies who think it is a reasonable idea to CUT into a healthy bod... - okay, I am from a different generation.

That said - my dear friend, who got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weaks ago - she's cleared!!
omg yeah!!! That is amazing news. How is she doing right now?
?
Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 AM   #144
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG that is brilliant news Karin . So happy for her and for all who care about her
Old 04-14-2009, 03:30 AM   #145
Anathemaniac

Quote:
at their new nicknames

Heya's hate is really unhealthy, I am actually a bit scared of her and her mona ostrich avatar
As for the rest, bandwagoners who just like to rub it in people's faces and then there's FF07 who just can't deal with a loss.
I always feel very uncomfortable when people only seem to be able to spout hatred more than anything else... hope I won't ever meet that person in Real Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
omg yeah!!! That is amazing news. How is she doing right now?
?
She mailed me yesterday, when I wasn't at home, that the surgery went well, and that there have been *no metastases* yet to be found. Sigi has been an old friend of mine since we spent our days together at the Chemistry Lab of Utrecht University some 15 years ago, and she's one of the most level-headed persons I've ever met. I was so happy to read that mail of hers!!!
She'll survive, I'm pretty sure about that.

But still, to get diagnosed with such a dreadful disease at such a young age... - which only reminds me that there's another lovely young woman dealing with that same SHIT, and I blame myself for not having called her (Chantal) for over three weeks.... BAH!!!

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 03:33 AM   #146

Quote:
I always feel very uncomfortable when people only seem to be able to spout hatred more than anything else... hope I won't ever meet that person in Real Life!

She mailed me yesterday, when I wasn't at home, that the surgery went well, and that there have been *no metastases* yet to be found. Sigi has been an old friend of mine since we spent our days together at the Chemistry Lab of Utrecht University some 15 years ago, and she's one of the most level-headed persons I've ever met. I was so happy to read that mail of hers!!!
She'll survive, I'm pretty sure about that.

But still, to get diagnosed with such a dreadful disease at such a young age... - which only reminds me that there's another lovely young woman dealing with that same SHIT, and I blame myself for not having called her (Chantal) for over three weeks.... BAH!!!
It definitely is. I'm sorry that your friend Chantal is going through the same thing and hope that she will be able to receive similar news like your other friend.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:36 AM   #147
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
It definitely is. I'm sorry that your friend Chantal is going through the same thing and hope that she will be able to receive similar news like your other friend.
You just do not want to know... Chantal has been *given up*...
And the first thing I will do tomorrow morning is call her up - as I should have done a couple of days ago, already. Damm, she's merely 32 years old.

Life is bloody unfair, and don't give me any religious nonsense to comfort me, or her.

Anathema

Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 AM   #148
country flag Dini

Karin and Usha what do you think of the Roger-Seppi match on Wednesday? Do you think it'll be a close encounter? Does Seppi dare I say it have what it takes to beat Fed?
Old 04-14-2009, 03:40 AM   #149

Quote:
You just do not want to know... Chantal has been *given up*...
And the first thing I will do tomorrow morning is call her up - as I should have done a couple of days ago, already. Damm, she's merely 32 years old.

Life is bloody unfair, and don't give me any religious nonsense to comfort me, or her.
I'm an atheist, or atleast most times anyways. No "religious nonsense" from me.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 AM   #150

Quote:
Karin and Usha what do you think of the Roger-Seppi match on Wednesday? Do you think it'll be a close encounter? Does Seppi dare I say it have what it takes to beat Fed?

I'm thinking and hoping fed in 2.