Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 60 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #886
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

You are never alone Gnome and thanks for the reports, hope you have fun tomorrow.

Bernades can show Steiner how to umpire.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #887
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Actually, Carlos was watching the match next to where I was because he was checking/coaching a young umpire who was on the chair. They made some reports together after the match.

Now I gotta go. Internet´s free so long queue behind me. Stay tuned for more tomorrow
Old 07-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #888
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Choupi, so nice to hear stuff from you, excited much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
sucking on a cold beverage in 35'C heat while watching australia vs england in the cricket reminded me of home... but, my tears couldn't be noticed thru the huge volume of sweat i was pissing from my forehead... my blood isn't so much australian anymore... how soft...
just blended salt of tears together with sugar of sweat... good that my brain melts down through my ears...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #889
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Choupi; sounds like fun. Nothing like live tennis

Forget the hedges today- I just spent 6 hours straightening the finished part of the basement, getting stuff ready for the goodwill and cleaning. Had not dealt with it in 3 years. Yuck what a friggin mess the 2 oldest made. Between the online bookstore crap and the teen's computer fix it shop it was disgusting. So of course first thing out of hubby's mouth when he just called was " did you throw anything of mine away?"

Tomorrow the back won't stand so the hedges will have to wait another day. Trip to the dump and goodwill awaits Plus I found that the basement has had a leak through the foundation That was even messier. Never seen so many insect egg cases in my life
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #890
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

One last thing to say before a hot bubble bath- I hate owning a house.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:57 AM   #891
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Suey, the joys of being a homeowner, like anything it has good and bad.

Off to pay some bills and I will put something up shortly, so the Gnome can give tournament reports.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #892
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Had an interesting experience, one of my good friends, her boyfriend died in a car accident, it's was not his fault. They were only going out for a short period of time, but life isn't fair.

Any hug smilies, will result in instant bans.

Hope Choupi is having fun in Stuttgart and the entry is up for you to write your reports.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #893
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Her enthusiasm shone through her writings, she obviously enjoy being there and yeah no matter how big the perturbation is, reversibility of at least some of the system's parts can be assured.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:41 AM   #894
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

No hug smiley but I´m sorry to read about your friend. Life is such a bitch at times...

Heavy rain over Stuttgart this morning. Very big thunderstorms at night. Courts must be a real mess right now. But I´m confident. There´s gonna be tennis played today. Short report available at the usual place. Catch up later
Old 07-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #895
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

(forgive me I haven't been around for a few days )
Sorry to hear about yr friend George. Life can be very unfair indeed...

Choupi, hope you have a GREAT time in Stuttgart, but I'm sure that won't be a problem
Great to see yr enthusiasm in yr posts!!
Hope Justin has a great time as well in Cyprus!
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #896
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Hope everyone´s fine. I feel a bit alone here lately....
Don't you ever think that, Choups
We are around even though we don't always have the opportunity to post (when bosses are around at work )
And at night, when I'm here, everybody else is asleep
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #897
country flag Choupi

It´s ok Martine. I know what it means to have a boss on one´s back....Reports available.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #898
country flag Getta

I'm at my best late at night, but prefer to observe silences.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:06 AM   #899
country flag Getta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Some days this place will be a hive of activity, generally it's fairly relaxed, just don't expect too much Nadal love.
Luckily enough, the spammers even don't know this chat thread exist.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #900
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Sorry about your friend's boyfriend; how well I know that life can be short. And yeah Getta- simple and few good folk works for me as well
Thanks Choups for the reports; just read the blog