Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:13 AM   #856
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

these guys don't hesitate to call an apparently injured player to save their asses... just plain gangsters and blackmailers... sadly, they succeeded in manipulating a talented player who is marked by a lack of intelligence... anyway, details must not become public...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2009, 02:26 AM   #857
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

... no... i want you to tell me how you really feel...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:28 AM   #858
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Are you watching in awe at my nature's angry side?
Old 07-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #859
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

heh heh... everyone ate a piece of lead there...
Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #860
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

The cryptic one isn't being so cryptic here, good to see.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #861
country flag fast_clay

i also have been recently caught venting... i dunno... maybe it is the australian in me that enjoys cutting down those who are on top... tall poppy syndrome...

though... please tell me... why did rafter never cop the tall poppy syndrome treatment...? why was he never subjected to it...? was it because he realised it was just a game...?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #862
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...d-1728813.html

Flavia goes butt Jaked

By Laura Davis

Thursday, 2 July 2009

Olympic swimmer Flavia Zoccari had to back-out of out a championship race at the Mediterranean Games yesterday, after her Jaked swimsuit split to reveal her behind.

The £318 Jaked J01 swimsuit has already sparked controversy as it was banned by FINA (the International Swimming Federation) earlier this year because it gave swimmers wearing it an unfair advantage. The performance-enhancing suits were under scrutiny for using polyurethane which was said to aid athletes' buoyancy, but Jaked protested the ban and it was lifted in June.

Flavia was set to begin the 200m race at the Games in Pescara, Italy, when the wardrobe malfunction occurred, leaving her no time to change before the race. She burst into tears as she was forced to withdraw from the race, and be left behind.

Jaked boasts that the full-body swimsuit - complete with back hinge - is 'more than skin'. Unfortunately for Flavia, it revealed just that

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #863
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
i also have been recently caught venting... i dunno... maybe it is the australian in me that enjoys cutting down those who are on top... tall poppy syndrome...

though... please tell me... why did rafter never cop the tall poppy syndrome treatment...? why was he never subjected to it...? was it because he realised it was just a game...?
It depends on where you are from to an extent. The tall poppy syndrome is very well known in Norden (Scandinavia). In fact there is a thing that is called Janteloven (do a Google search), obviously it's not official, but the mentality still exists today. It's like yes, sure you are talented, gifted and good, but this does not mean you have to act like an arsehole.

Rafter was never a child prodigy and it helped that he spent a lot of time in Bermuda. He fitted an image that a lot of the dominant ideology wants the Aussie to project in a global world.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #864
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
It depends on where you are from to an extent. The tall poppy syndrome is very well known in Norden (Scandinavia). In fact there is a thing that is called Janteloven (do a Google search), obviously it's not official, but the mentality still exists today. It's like yes, sure you are talented, gifted and good, but this does not mean you have to act like an arsehole.

Rafter was never a child prodigy and it helped that he spent a lot of time in Bermuda. He fitted an image that a lot of the dominant ideology wants the Aussie to project in a global world.
yeah... i think the child prodigy thing fits... like Glenn McGrath in your sig... became an australian great, yet, his parent put their house up for mortgage on the edge of the outback in Narromine for him and his old girl to go live in a caravan in the city while he tried to crack the grade in Sydney... always the practical joker, bringing a smile to the face of those around him quite naturally...

i have actually had that quote in my facebook page for a while... and i told the McGrath Brandes comeback quote to two Zimbabwe girls in the queue at Wimbledon after chatting to them about how it sucks that the cricket team has gone to the dogs just at the moment that Zimbabwe were on the edge of holding their own at test level... they had a good laugh... loved eddo...

i forgot about telling the story about pat symcox gettin verballed heavily by the crowd at the SCG, then hit in the back by a half a cooked chicken... only for him to turn around to the crowd... look at the half cooked chicken on the ground... picked it up... and took a bite out of it...

the crowd now worshipped: 'SYYYMMMCCOOOOXX... SYYYMMMCCOOOOXX...'

heh heh... i sound pretty pumped for the ashes...
Old 07-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #865
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
yeah... i think the child prodigy thing fits... like Glenn McGrath in your sig... became an australian great, yet, his parent put their house up for mortgage on the edge of the outback in Narromine for him and his old girl to go live in a caravan in the city while he tried to crack the grade in Sydney... always the practical joker, bringing a smile to the face of those around him quite naturally...

i have actually had that quote in my facebook page for a while... and i told the McGrath Brandes comeback quote to two Zimbabwe girls in the queue at Wimbledon after chatting to them about how it sucks that the cricket team has gone to the dogs just at the moment that Zimbabwe were on the edge of holding their own at test level... they had a good laugh... loved eddo...

i forgot about telling the story about pat symcox gettin verballed heavily by the crowd at the SCG, then hit in the back by a half a cooked chicken... only for him to turn around to the crowd... look at the half cooked chicken on the ground... picked it up... and took a bite out of it...

the crowd now worshipped: 'SYYYMMMCCOOOOXX... SYYYMMMCCOOOOXX...'

heh heh... i sound pretty pumped for the ashes...
McGrath was such a tool on the field, he was always chirping and couldn't believe it when he got hit to the boundary, didn't happen very often. But once off the pitch, he wasn't too bad and yes he had the humble background. He ended up getting a go at Sutherland and that pitch was pretty flat. The whole thing with his wife dying of breast cancer and he handled it very well.

Mugabe this is a prick, that I wouldn't mind disappearing. I think Bob Marley must be turning in his grave and Stevie Wonder would be shattered playing at the independence day concert and having this stuff now.

Symcox, the guy was about 2m tall, all legs and no body, didn't get much turn, but some bounce for sure. Symcox moved into the commentary box but quit that in 2006 after Supersport looked to curb some of his more controversial comments about the state of the game.

Anyway, we are going to have plan to meet up at the AO next year.

R.I.P Montcourt.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #866
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

So sad about Montcourt It's so unreal...only 24
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #867
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Poor girl...
(this should have happened to yr avvy George hehe )
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #868
country flag fast_clay

you can see her bum... hee hee heeee....
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #869
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Alenka' arse could kill men with Indurain like resting heartbeats.

Justin, I am just watching the athletics from Lausanne. Pity, it's a good field but so plenty of wind and heaps of rain.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #870
country flag Getta

Quote:
yeah... just moving house... i stayed here in a 2 bedroom house for a year cos the location was convenient enough... historically rough area, but nice and quiet... now i have a car as an expense, am just gonna streamline my overheads a bit... just weighing up whether to move closer to work, or maybe even move into the city a bit closer.... the latter could be dangerous as i enjoy a pint or three and i dont need encouragement...
so, you’ll be facing the stress of moving house, but you’re likely not to be excited to see what happens next… it would not be as small a change as you might think, if you could invent a new beginning… you know, i was always under the rogue impression that one should never stand still…