Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #826
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Which is the first smallest?
Just googled it. It's Vatican City.

Suddenly cardinal directions are pretty much meaningless and contribute nothing.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #827
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

I would have told you Getta, but it's more rewarding that you found it for yourself

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #828
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your faves not as many as I thought, but knowing that it will be the last time you see Fab play a game is emotionally exhausting for sure.
Well, I have fewer faves in Stuttgart this year, but the positive side of it is that I will have more time to follow each one of them And yes, having Fab there is definitely something I cherish. For many reasons.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #829
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to read about what's happening to Peta. I do hope they can find something that suit them pretty fast.

As for the Tour de France, I'm afraid they won't pass really near Choupi's house. The closest will be Vittel-Colmar. And no, I won't go to see them. Some years ago, they passed behind my father's house, and I wasn't there. So you can imagine how interested I am I saw the video my brother did of course, and that was enough for me.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #830
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
I'm sorry to read about what's happening to Peta. I do hope they can find something that suit them pretty fast.

As for the Tour de France, I'm afraid they won't pass really near Choupi's house. The closest will be Vittel-Colmar. And no, I won't go to see them. Some years ago, they passed behind my father's house, and I wasn't there. So you can imagine how interested I am I saw the video my brother did of course, and that was enough for me.
Peta will be here soon enough and tell us, but she knows she will get support from us in here.

I can understand not wanting to go and see them. I mean if it was close enough, then yes but otherwise I understand. I'd be like when they go to the east as they are finishing a stage in Besancon. I will be like yeah I know this place and the like.

You will discover some more faves and also a great chance to appreciate the Santoro in person, it needs to happen.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #831
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Peta will be here soon enough and tell us, but she knows she will get support from us in here.
Sure she will get support here. I know how tough it is to find a right place, in such a short time.

Quote:
You will discover some more faves and also a great chance to appreciate the Santoro in person, it needs to happen.
The Santoro love will never end......The French touch will be special this year in Stuttgart. Fab, Gael, Paulo, Jérémy......and Gilles But also Stani, Chucho, El Che, the King. Just need some great umpires in there and everything will be perfect
Old 07-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #832
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

I am disappointed that Gimeno-Traver isn't going to be there, as I was going to ask you to take some pics. If there is anyone in the qualies that you should look out for Gnome, then I will tell you.

I posted these on GM, but they are too cool.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #833
country flag Choupi

Cool pics!!

I'm looking forward to the qualies entry list. I'm curious to know who else to chase
Old 07-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #834
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

The King isn't touching the beer, ready for business.

The Portuguese Scotsman Rui MaChado is worth watching, though as for the qualie list, never know who turns up, but it's fun to watch them.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #835
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I did watch the marathon runners at the Athens Olympics. There was no excuse for missing them in action.

Quote:
I would have told you Getta, but it's more rewarding that you found it for yourself
Inspired you to take the risk of sounding pedantic.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #836
country flag Choupi

Gotta go now. I'm invited to a birthday party
Old 07-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #837
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Have fun gnome, eat plenty of food.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #838
country flag Choupi

I didn't eat plenty of food, just reasonable But we had a lot of fun.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #839
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Peta, has had some bad news. They have until September 1 to find another place, as the landlord has decided that either he or a family member is going to move in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oh that sucks; poor Peta. I hope they can find something easily on such short notice.
Quote:
As for Peta, sure she can get out of this mess when she's ever willing to make the trip to Europe from 18/9 to 13/10. She's smart 'n practical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Quote:
Thanks everyone

This situation has for sure been very traumatic for mum and me. We are totally gutted. We moved here 2 years ago and LOVE this house... and it's in the perfect location opposite the train station when I don't drive. Also, the thought of packing up the house again is stressful - although last time we moved we'd been there for 13 years and had accumulated a lot more junk than now.

Finding a new place in this short time that is near enough to the station for me is going to be a nightmare, so many people are looking for housing at the moment

My sister has said we can squeeze in with them until we find something, but that will also be a nightmare because it means that I'll be overseas and mum will have to keep looking on her own and maybe even move in while I'm not here... couldn't have come at a worse time.

I'll keep you all updated.
Quote:
For those who don't know the reference in my signature here it is. This guy is called Mark Jackson, he was a very colourful Australian Rules footballer. The blue singlet is damn sexy and known as the "wifebeater" and no I don't believe in spousal abuse.

Shit. Nightmare from my past When he released this song he was playing for Geelong. I was in primary school at the time and when people heard that I was a Geelong supporter they would say "oooooh you love JACKO" and start singing that song
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #840
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I did watch the marathon runners at the Athens Olympics. There was no excuse for missing them in action.
The irish priest that got Vanderlei. Were you close to the stadium?

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote