Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2009, 02:56 AM   #451
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

sunshine at last?
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2009, 03:41 AM   #452
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
sunshine at last?
yeah... with the last two summers, summer being non-existant... 180' from blowing in from the dust...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #453
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully I won't ever get involved in any misguided attempt to categorise multitasking men.
Does this have anything to do with something I said, Getta?
My English will never be good enough to decypher the riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
whoa... i am never flying to belfast and catching the bus down again... was the most taxing part of my 5 day blitz heh heh... french was good... paris is great this time of year... 3 out of the 4 down... USO to go... i can officially demand that students refer to me as 'Guru' or 'Sensei' once this is complete...

have also had more sun than i know what to do with... its been mad weather...
So we have an aussie-irish tennis coach with a tan now
Which matches did you get to see in RG?

And yes, Paris is a nice place. I stayed there for a couple of months during my summer holidays when my 1st BF worked there. Went to Paris with him during the week and spent the weekends in Belgium.
I long for those days as a student, with lots of holidays.
Should have stuck to being a teacher maybe.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #454
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Does this have anything to do with something I said, Getta?
No.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #455
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Marti, you'd even do less work if you were a teacher.

I remember going from Sydney to Melbourne by bus, it took 12 hours and it was horrible and said I'd never do it again. At the same time I was on a bus for 24 hours, luckily I was very tired when I went on the bus, so slept for most of it.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:49 AM   #456
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

May sound strange, but officially I "am" one, you know
Only practised it for 2 years and then changed to what I'm doing now.
Apart from the holidays, I don't have any regret.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #457
country flag Getta

Marti, you should not pay close attention to Getta's unrecognisable babbling noises.

By the way, interesting good job the firefighter did... once again...
Old 06-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #458
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Marti, you'd even do less work if you were a teacher.

I remember going from Sydney to Melbourne by bus, it took 12 hours and it was horrible and said I'd never do it again. At the same time I was on a bus for 24 hours, luckily I was very tired when I went on the bus, so slept for most of it.
Back in 2001 and in 2003 I went from Melbourne to Brisbane by bus (and back home again)... 24 hours each way. I was too scared to fly so I had to use the bus. I could hardly get a minute of sleep on there it was so uncomfortable
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #459
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Back in 2001 and in 2003 I went from Melbourne to Brisbane by bus (and back home again)... 24 hours each way. I was too scared to fly so I had to use the bus. I could hardly get a minute of sleep on there it was so uncomfortable
Poor girl, at least you can fly now, that would have been horrible.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #460
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Glad you haven't regretted your choice of career Marti.

Sveta is trying to hard to lose this match.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #461
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Poor girl, at least you can fly now, that would have been horrible.
I made myself go to Perth in 2005 so that I would HAVE to fly since it's too far by any other transport.

I still HATE flying. I'm always nervous... I thought I was starting to get better but events this week have made me very anxious again

Last night I dreamt I was in a crashing plane (although I got the only parachute on board and jumped.. and landed somewhere in remote Swaziland - talk about bizarre)
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #462
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
a tan now
Which matches did you get to see in RG?
yes... i have a tan up... is good... i look aussie now... the celtic part of my blood masked for a bit... just had an annex ticket for one day... i managed to make a few donations at a few local bastille establishments on sunday evening and wrote myself off in keeping with the ongoing tradition that way was weekend from friday afternoon... but squeezed into see a tiny bit of murray's match with the help of a person leaving... before i had to leave for the plane... walked around, watched a few junior matches... few pros warming up... its a lot of food for thought when you see a warm up take place and it is only centred around the first 3 shots of a point... so practiced on foot are they at this stage that they need not a grinding workout - only to reaffirm that the confidence that they are taking control of the point when they can... this was stosur and thats the female game - first strike... i came home to find she brutalised cristea... from that one session, i could write a 15 week progression for a men's grasscourt prep... it is required i think for a coach to maybe not be at the cutting edge, but, to feel it... for a moment...

anyways, for the player, its pays dividends to feel physically stonger at the 2nd week... and stosur looked rock solid...

paris is a quality city... spent a lot of time walking around... eating the food... having a beer outside in the sun... some more food... chill out with another beer... get hungry... look at french ladies... down another beer.. sigh... eat a bit... ahh the ballet of life... i hadn't felt it on my previous visits, but, i could definitely work and live there this time i felt...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:19 AM   #463
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the very next moment i read Joseph Conrad's saying about the sea... i remembered my very first memories of the salty smell of the ocean... can't help thinking, that might have made me a better player...

is this lighthouse where it is? ... in Maine?
eh yep It is a very small one about 20 minutes south of me. It is called Spring Point Lighthouse and you can walk to it over a stone bridge about 1/4 -1/2 mile. Really pretty. Just there for show now.
I so want the Toad to keep it up and get into the final. Playing like this no one else could give Federer some fits and make a go of it. I saw a French interview of Robin after he beat Nadal; he was on the verge of crying and having a hard time keeping his composure. So yeah he may be abrasive outwardly but deep down there is more to what meets the eye. And asshole would never have shown as much emotion as he did.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #464
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
yes... i have a tan up... is good... i look aussie now... the celtic part of my blood masked for a bit... just had an annex ticket for one day... i managed to make a few donations at a few local bastille establishments on sunday evening and wrote myself off in keeping with the ongoing tradition that way was weekend from friday afternoon... but squeezed into see a tiny bit of murray's match with the help of a person leaving... before i had to leave for the plane... walked around, watched a few junior matches... few pros warming up... its a lot of food for thought when you see a warm up take place and it is only centred around the first 3 shots of a point... so practiced on foot are they at this stage that they need not a grinding workout - only to reaffirm that the confidence that they are taking control of the point when they can... this was stosur and thats the female game - first strike... i came home to find she brutalised cristea... from that one session, i could write a 15 week progression for a men's grasscourt prep... it is required i think for a coach to maybe not be at the cutting edge, but, to feel it... for a moment...

anyways, for the player, its pays dividends to feel physically stonger at the 2nd week... and stosur looked rock solid...

paris is a quality city... spent a lot of time walking around... eating the food... having a beer outside in the sun... some more food... chill out with another beer... get hungry... look at french ladies... down another beer.. sigh... eat a bit... ahh the ballet of life... i hadn't felt it on my previous visits, but, i could definitely work and live there this time i felt...
Sounds like a good time So is the Irish part of you black haired, blue eyed and fair skinned? I am rooting for Stosur btw.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #465
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Sounds like a good time So is the Irish part of you black haired, blue eyed and fair skinned? I am rooting for Stosur btw.
yeah... green eyed soz... fair skin, worked over a fair bit by uv so it has a tolerance... i was thinking today about the endless summers where i'd finish school at 3:30 and be watering, sweeping, rolling and marking a clay court to be playing by 4:20... then... hours... in sometime 35'C... the blood does change and the people get darker over time...

the irish party was also handy come family drinking sessions on my mother's side - all an anglo mix... so at a get together with that side, after a three beers, me and my brother were wondered why people were either arguing or having a sleep... heh heh... so, of course the normal and polite thing to do was to drink everyone else beer...

i think dokic got to the semi's once...? maybe 1/4's.. if not it was nicole provis/bradtke from ages back...