Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #31
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Just got back from hospital. Joćo is feeling a lot better then yesterday but when he eats something, his stomach still bothers him a lot (too much acid). They try to keep the acid under control with medication and it's better but not at all gone.
He has to stay for at least a couple of days, because they want to do a closer examination, but with the Easter weekend most of the staff isn't there.
He has a baxter with the medication but he doesn't like that at all. Said he'd much rather take a girl for a walk then this stupid thing on wheels Well, at least that's the Joćo I know and like much better then the one I took to hospital yesterday
When I think about the examinations, this gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I'm forcing myself to stay positive.

Hope all here are well and I know you all are enjoying the start of the clay season
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 AM   #32
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Suey, it's ok for now, though it will start to suck soon enough. At least the King provided some entertainment.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:15 AM   #33
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble not over yet

João had the tests yesterday and the condition of his stomach and foodpipe were satisfactory. There was inflammation because of the vomiting, but not too bad.
Other thing is that, when they took an ultrasound of the gallblatter, they saw that there is a cyst on his liver. Today they will do a scan to check the nature of the cyst.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:26 AM   #34
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's not too serious and they can fix the problem.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #35
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking that Joao would be home by now. Just hope the cyst is nothing serious.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #36
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Not good at all Martine

I hope all will be ok with Joao. I can imagine how stressed you are at the moment

Martine, also, let me know when you are ready to discuss our possible meeting in Belgium. I know you have other things on your mind now and there is still some time before I'm there in September.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #37
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

João hopes to come home tomorrow. He'll know for sure after the doctor dropped by and then I hope we'll know more about the scan too.

Peta, I'm planning my holidays in September so we'll have time to meet up
Only the weekends will be busy, because we have the Championships for the dogs in September, but since I'll be home for 3 weeks then we'll find the right moment for sure. Looking forward to it
Let me know your schedule when you have it.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #38
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joćo hopes to come home tomorrow. He'll know for sure after the doctor dropped by and then I hope we'll know more about the scan too.

Peta, I'm planning my holidays in September so we'll have time to meet up
Only the weekends will be busy, because we have the Championships for the dogs in September, but since I'll be home for 3 weeks then we'll find the right moment for sure. Looking forward to it
Let me know your schedule when you have it.
Oooh good news with Joao going home! I hope for good news with the scan result too

As for my holiday... well it will be right at the end of September so I hope that will still be ok... I'll be arriving in Rotterdam on (Saturday) September 26 so it would be sometime in the week after that... I don't know how many days I'll be spending in Holland before we go down to Paris and Spain, but one of the days of that week is the one I'll be going to Belgium in.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #39
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Crossing my fingers for Joao. Good news that he comes home soon.

Peta, I didn't know you were planning to come to Europe. I hope you enjoy your stay. Though I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself with Martine
Old 04-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #40
country flag martine2
yawn

João is home Still a bit weak and kinda feeling "drunk" when he's up, but that will get better.
The cyst wasn't alarming but they'll check it again next month to see if the size has changed. In case it gets bigger, they'll remove it but the doctor thought it could be the result of a trauma. Asked if he got a blow or something.
Well, it wasn't me for sure
Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #41
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

How nice to hear Joćo feels loads better.

It sucks when I have to blow the dust off my books and open them up... started feeling a bit woozy... din duh duh di di duh din...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #42
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trouble not over yet

Joćo had the tests yesterday and the condition of his stomach and foodpipe were satisfactory. There was inflammation because of the vomiting, but not too bad.
Other thing is that, when they took an ultrasound of the gallblatter, they saw that there is a cyst on his liver. Today they will do a scan to check the nature of the cyst.
Not to worry; most folks have benign cysts in the liver and kidneys. Take that boy home!!!!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #43
country flag Choupi

Good news that your man is finally home Martine. Take good care of him.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #44
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Peta, I didn't know you were planning to come to Europe. I hope you enjoy your stay. Though I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself with Martine
I'm flying to London on September 18 and staying there for a week, being shown around by an MTF friend Then I fly to Rotterdam on September 26 to see Sjoukje. After Holland (and a day in Belgium) Sjoukje and me are heading to Paris for one day and night and then going to Barcelona and Madrid for the rest of the time before I fly out of Madrid on October 13.
Quote:
Joćo is home Still a bit weak and kinda feeling "drunk" when he's up, but that will get better.
The cyst wasn't alarming but they'll check it again next month to see if the size has changed. In case it gets bigger, they'll remove it but the doctor thought it could be the result of a trauma. Asked if he got a blow or something.
Well, it wasn't me for sure
Great news Martine Look after him
Old 04-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #45
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Good to hear everything is alright with Mr. Marti.

No big plans tonight, just watching football and following some tennis from other places and not Monte Carlo, hehe.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1