Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #256
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Choupi... all day yesterday and today I've had your MSN account opening up spam messages to me. I don't know the reason why this happens but it's happened with a few of my friends recently
I've had the same stuff with some other contacts. I don't know what's up
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #257
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

yeah... my msn account sent some stupid sh!te to some friends too... sounds like a proper ol' bug... swine flu most likely...

hey... what's doing with gaudio...? where is he...? i haven't heard anytink bouts a wc for the FO... would it happen...? surely we must all hold hands and pray for a potential 4th round meeting with nadal... that would give him plenty of time to feel the rg clay beneath his feet...

i will listen to that song a little later... but finn mccool is a dude... a courageous man's man... a solid lad alright...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #258
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Choupi I got the same thing as well, and a few on my list have been sending me the same kind of stuff, but I never click on it.

Justin, check the tournament thread, he is playing in Bordeaux, but maybe that will be the event that says yay or nay for him.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #259
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

He is playing a challenger in France
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #260
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Justin, check the tournament thread, he is playing in Bordeaux, but maybe that will be the event that says yay or nay for him.
mate... look... i'm sorry... i dont want to check the tournament threads n stuff... i come to gaudio's thread for a reason... that's to know about gaudio... soon enough... i will go nowhere else on this site as i become a virtual hermit on this board... inside this very thread... and anyone that wishes to talk to me must summon me through the moderator on the gaston gaudio board... you mate... you... i appreciate your efforts in advance... heh heh...

anyways... yeah... soz... just didnt feel like going thru the site to find him today... cos... i am lazy... i knew someone would give me the info... cheers gaudio thread... u tha best...

gaudio should be motivated enough right about now... hopefully see some devestating results...
Old 05-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #261
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

I meant our tournament thread, not the other one. Usually I will have some silly phrase with the location in there, so he plays a qualie and then perhaps Santoro.

You can hang here of course Justin. Hope he can get the WC to Paris, so he can party it up in Kitz, the week before.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-11-2009, 05:48 AM   #262
country flag fast_clay

holy sh!t... there is other stuff in the gaudio forum...?

i will go clean the cobwebs and have a look... i have been busy stalking potentials in the nadal chat threads...

this ghost ship is coming to life...
Old 05-11-2009, 05:54 AM   #263
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Speaking of ships this says it all.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-11-2009, 07:20 AM   #264
country flag fast_clay

i played that not two days ago... was thinkin of chucking it up on the 80's thread... heh heh...
Old 05-11-2009, 07:28 AM   #265
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

It needs to happen, there are some classic gems for sure. I mean when I am watching some of the tennis events, the choice of music at the change of ends is half the fun.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #266
country flag fast_clay

the timelords are worth checking out.... before they turned into these guys... the KLF... famously make cash like it was too easy, burning 1 million pounds sterling just because they could... then... retiring from the music business on top in 1992... withdrawing their entire back catalogue...

Old 05-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #267
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Justin, you should go to Stuttgart this year and hang with the gnome, she is famous you know. She was at the Vassallo Arguello and Sluiter match at RG that went 5 sets, full of Dutchies and sitting on the steps for the whole match.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #268
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Speaking of ships this says it all.

Even better than the Veterans
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #269
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
holy sh!t... there is other stuff in the gaudio forum...?

i will go clean the cobwebs and have a look... i have been busy stalking potentials in the nadal chat threads...

this ghost ship is coming to life...
no potentials there besides snoo foo, and tangy would be good for rnb but she hangs out in the girls go wild thread also know as the perv thread.

gasquet forum place to go. also he have some new fans for hitting those lines...

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..

Last edited by Thanos : 05-11-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #270
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always there, full of threatening silences...

Evaluation method could be enriched by exploring risk factors.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote