Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2009, 03:59 AM   #241
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

nice one.... in the middle of it now... top shelf visuals + orbital... just ... kubrick's stuff was just timeless for the most part eh?... such a guru... just threw sh!t out there, knowing anywhere down the passage of time it'd somehow fit...

oh yeah, halcyon is a cool word too... is almost as epic as epic...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #242
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Andrei Pavel is playing qualies in Zagreb this week. I was under the impression that he retired from tennis. Anyway, pretty sure Peta is very happy with his revised decision.
He is only playing a few events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
everytime i hear a player say that they have retired. i try not to laugh because you know within a year or two they be back on tour.
Yayo Massa won't be back, you see more of that on the womens tour.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:07 AM   #243
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i feel this song is appropriate to the current discussion.

getta, if you haven't heard this before i hope you like it.
David first time I hear that, but all of this sounds so familiar... revolving subconsciously around fictional non-predetermined cores of knowledge is my unfortunate proclivity, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
nice one.... in the middle of it now... top shelf visuals + orbital... just ... kubrick's stuff was just timeless for the most part eh?... such a guru... just threw sh!t out there, knowing anywhere down the passage of time it'd somehow fit...

oh yeah, halcyon is a cool word too... is almost as epic as epic...
Justin, not only halcyon, but also odyssey, star, galaxy, monolith are cool words... no wonder they're all Greek words...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #244
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

epic, as well
Old 05-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #245
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Andrei Pavel is playing qualies in Zagreb this week. I was under the impression that he retired from tennis. Anyway, pretty sure Peta is very happy with his revised decision.
Well he was originally doing his "farewell tour" this year. Just playing as many tournaments as he could with his protected ranking and playing for fun cos he knows his back is not good.

After his back stuffed up again at the AO he played out doubles and said he'd retired... but I can only assume his back is feeling good enough again that he can continue his original plan. He played doubles in Belgrade this week with Horia (although they lost first round) and he's also on the entry list for RG

I'm very, very excited that he's feeling good enough to get back on court again and enjoy his farewell year. I hope his back can hold out good enough to get him through the year
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:01 AM   #246
country flag Getta

Sounds great. I do hope that things work out well for him.

Didn't know that he played doubles in Belgrade. Keeping a close eye on Yves' playing activity, all I knew was that Horia played Sofia and Tunis with Yves.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #247
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

yves the trolling machine?? that plays against invisible people??

Last edited by Thanos : 05-10-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #248
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i just saw on gm that gasquet is accused of taking recreational drugs. geez first fena hurting his ankle, then nalbandian getting hip surgery now this. by next week i have noone to support.

damn you tennis!!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #249
country flag Getta

Quote:
i just saw on gm that gasquet is accused of taking recreational drugs. geez first fena hurting his ankle, then nalbandian getting hip surgery now this. by next week i have noone to support.

damn you tennis!!
David and Richie... still petrified, can't speak... suddenly I came to understand, almost... and with the understanding came the old Irish folk song "Finnegan's wake"...

and therefore, James Joyce's "Finnegans wake"...
http://instruct.uwo.ca/english/454f/fwintro.html

"... Almost every word in the Wake is a portmanteau word, whether visually or aurally, or both. Sometimes the double (or triple or quadruple or more) meanings are profound, sometimes trivial, often both at the same time. For example, at one point the text says "Wipe your glosses with what you know." Every reader has to do this: you respond to each word and interpret it ("gloss" it) based on what you recognize in it. But you also wipe your glasses, and you wipe your asses, not only with what you know but with you know what.

Famously, the title of the book is a portmanteau word. At one level, it refers to an Irish pub song called "Finnegan's Wake," about the funeral of a man named Finnegan who fell off a ladder. It can also mean "in the wake of Finnegan," that is, everything post-Finnegan. It can also be "Finnegan is awake" or "Finn again is awake." Because it doesn't have an apostrophe, it can be "Finnegans, Wake!"—wake up, all you Finnegans. "Finn" is Finn MacCool, a hero in Irish legend (who lies sleeping under all of Dublin and who will once again wake up). "Fin" is French for ending. And this is just a start.

The title is very often printed incorrectly with an apostrophe. Now you know better and can feel superior to those who make the mistake... "
Old 05-10-2009, 02:50 AM   #250
country flag Getta

Weird is the way the brain works.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:54 AM   #251
country flag Thanos

i find the irish accent so hard to understand and even worse when their slightly drunk.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:03 AM   #252
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

It's harder when they are from Northern Ireland.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #253
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Just discovered about Gasquet. Well, l'Equipe revealed one more case of supposed doping. It's not that I don't wanna believe what they wrote about, it's just that I've learned to remain cautious with them. I'll wait for sample B to be analyzed and confirmed positive before concluding anything.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #254
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Choupi... all day yesterday and today I've had your MSN account opening up spam messages to me. I don't know the reason why this happens but it's happened with a few of my friends recently
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #255
country flag Thanos

yeah peta samething been happening to me. its always some certain link appears.

probably a msn virus going around.