Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #226
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Ex will be gone mid-Sept unless he gets a job elsewhere and they want him sooner cuz I will gladly hold the door open for him and let him go. And yes I am taking all steps for safety.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #227
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

summer league starts tomoro... i'm pretty pumped... been hitting heaps of balls for the last like 9 months... it is said that, per capita its the biggest league in the world... there's like 220+ teams spread over 7 divisions on the men's side around dublin... you wouldnt know it cos there isnt any irish player in the mainstream spotlight, but, there are a glut of clubs everywhere and a rich history is about as well...i copuldnt get over it... i manage 4 teams... the two women's teams i have just got off the ground for the last 12 months where there was none before, cos before me, the attitude around the place was kinda 'boys club'... which was pretty stoopid cos, i mean, when you think about it, if you build the lady player numbers up... well... that kinda attracts everyone in and club interest looks after itself.... ... the men are in the 6 Team Premier League side + a Division 2 side, starting a week early, which i am helping out with by playing in that tomoro...

just drank my 2 litres of water... bit of music and MTF to get me in the mood...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:53 AM   #228
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
... the two women's teams i have just got off the ground for the last 12 months where there was none before, cos before me, the attitude around the place was kinda 'boys club'... which was pretty stoopid cos, i mean, when you think about it, if you build the lady player numbers up... well... that kinda attracts everyone in and club interest looks after itself.... ...
Nice to hear you keep the showcase fresh and in point thematically so that the visitors yearn to return willing to discover new ways to examine the substance behind it... Anyways, targeting women for services is not always effective, not even considered desirable for many of them... take care...

Quote:
just drank my 2 litres of water... bit of music and MTF to get me in the mood...
What mood are you in? ... for what precisely?
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #229
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Andrei Pavel is playing qualies in Zagreb this week. I was under the impression that he retired from tennis. Anyway, pretty sure Peta is very happy with his revised decision.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #230
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

everytime i hear a player say that they have retired. i try not to laugh because you know within a year or two they be back on tour.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:38 AM   #231
country flag Getta

I miss Justine.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #232
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

well kim is back, so justine might have another whirl. i've noticed you follow many players with one handed backhand is that preferance or just pure coincidence??
Old 05-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #233
country flag Getta

I guess you've already seen this video:
http://www.vxv.com/canal=tenispro?38099
Something really cool to see. Lleyton is growing on me lately, fast.

By the way, so much talk going around about the animosity between Lleyton and the Argies... Well, do I have to remind you Delpo's interview last year?
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/1...t_delpotro.asp

Last Question: Was there any player(s) you admired and looked up to while growing up?

JMDP: I really admired Lleyton Hewitt growing up. I’d love to achieve what he has done. For me, he is the best.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:55 AM   #234
country flag Getta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
well kim is back, so justine might have another whirl. i've noticed you follow many players with one handed backhand is that preferance or just pure coincidence??
At the beginning, I thought it was just a pure coincidence. With this much time passed, I consider it my natural tendency... where I ended up was different to where I thought I’d end up, once again...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:09 AM   #235
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Nice to hear you keep the showcase fresh and in point thematically so that the visitors yearn to return willing to discover new ways to examine the substance behind it... Anyways, targeting women for services is not always effective, not even considered desirable for many of them... take care...
watching growth of culture is a simple pleasure... to help craft it, divine... especially where once there was no culture... i would do plenty to see it happen... sell my soul perhaps... perhaps i already have...

Quote:
What mood are you in? ... for what precisely?
anticipation... recapturing that spirit you had as a kid... you know the feeling...? where a summer full of tennis lay up ahead... this year i am up for it for once...

will try practise what i preach this year... the more i learn, the more i feel i had it right as a kid... the simple feel of felt upon the strings is a win in itself... or, thats my approach...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #236
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:

anticipation... recapturing that spirit you had as a kid... you know the feeling...? where a summer full of tennis lay up ahead... this year i am up for it for once...

will try practise what i preach this year... the more i learn, the more i feel i had it right as a kid... the simple feel of felt upon the strings is a win in itself... or, thats my approach...
you speak of rebirth, that rejuvenated energy coming from your core.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:24 AM   #237
country flag Getta

Quote:
watching growth of culture is a simple pleasure... to help craft it, divine... especially where there was no culture... i would do plenty to see it happen... sell my soul perhaps... perhaps i already have...
Got it.

Quote:

Well, I don't think there is a way to gain it back once you've lost it. This goes with everything in life. Yeah, for the most part gifted and creative adults are those who can't stop thinking innocent and find hard to understand the adult behaviour... very few can fit in there...

EDIT: Well David described it better. Expected.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:30 AM   #238
country flag fast_clay

yeah dave, indeed... i been listening to some music from the electronic thread... remembering walking into some club house as a 15 year old... somewhere you'd never been to before... all the people.. coming, going... ready to start matches... you wouldn't know anybody... but, over the course of three days, you would... then drive four hours home on a sunday... maybe never see these people again for over a year...

but... brought together again by the pursuit of tennis...

was an enjoyable thought...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #239
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Got it.

Well, I don't think there is a way to gain it back once you've lost it. This goes with everything in life. Yeah, for the most part gifted and creative adults are those who can't stop thinking innocent and find hard to understand the adult behaviour... very few can fit in there...

EDIT: Well David described it better. Expected.
yeah... heh heh... the first time round is the most exciting... with anything... there can be no match for that drug called unknown, and to chase it is foolish... though, i would like to meet a lot of new people this summer... i'll look forward to that...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:46 AM   #240
country flag Thanos
Banned!

i feel this song is appropriate to the current discussion.

getta, if you haven't heard this before i hope you like it.