Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #211
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Sue, your vessel has an incredibly strong hull.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #212
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

hi choupi... i know most of the people in here so far... however, i am sure you'll be glad to hear that i have room enough in my life for a french gnome... nice to be accquainted...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:24 AM   #213
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say that my lab experience helps me to create conditions for effective particle acceleration... almost like those inside an exploding star... in real life, oh yeah...
Old 05-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #214
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Forgot to say that my lab experience helps me to create conditions for effective particle acceleration... almost like those inside an exploding star... in real life, oh yeah...
getta luv... you could help roger with his forehand by the sounds of it... though, perhaps, his fading star resembles more that of an implosion...
Old 05-08-2009, 07:50 AM   #215
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Martine, I'm all in shame!! How could I dare forget about Agustin?

Sue, nice to know your idiot will leave in September. Mine will unfortunately stay for at least 1 more year. Maybe things will change when we have a new director from September on. Being the co-director, he might not be familiar with being ruled by a woman We'll see...

Glad to know there's always space for a French gnome
Old 05-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #216
country flag fast_clay

there was a 4x2 feet space labelled 'FRENCH GNOME', so... i think thats where you go... yeah.. i am pretty sure...

i manage some coaches and indoor courts... but, the gm of the club is female... and hot... outrageous... after hours, secretly, i would wish her to take advantage of me, but, she has a partner (i think) and a daughter so it's all professional...and its good that way, as consumation ruins fantasy well most of the time anyways... i have no problem in doing as she requests... and as long as the ink at the bottom of the page i present is black, then it's smiles all round...
Old 05-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #217
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
there was a 4x2 feet space labelled 'FRENCH GNOME', so... i think thats where you go... yeah.. i am pretty sure...

i manage some coaches and indoor courts... but, the gm of the club is female... and hot... outrageous... after hours, secretly, i would wish her to take advantage of me, but, she has a partner (i think) and a daughter so it's all professional...and its good that way, as consumation ruins fantasy well most of the time anyways... i have no problem in doing as she requests... and as long as the ink at the bottom of the page i present is black, then it's smiles all round...
good to know you have limits
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #218
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

See Suey, you have some bright guys around here to keep you amused.

The King got a WC to Madrid, this is not a bad thing, though I wish he won today.

There is a great thread on GM about forgotten players.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #219
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

That is indeed a very cool thread And we have always had a cool XY around here
Old 05-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #220
country flag Getta

All my best friends have the male brain, men and women.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #221
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Sue, your vessel has an incredibly strong hull.
Except that it has started to crack. Getting a threatening phone call one evening was a bit much to take. I am now parking away from the isolated doc garage and my family are rethinking leaving me alone this summer in the house ( instead of going to Seattle for the whole summer). The soon to be ex-partner really has a screw loose and I am the object of his hatred. Not easy but thankfully thanks to his outburst last week the staff are fully aware of what is going on and are taking good care of me
Quote:
All my best friends have the male brain, men and women.
That old left versus right brain thingie?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:58 PM   #222
country flag Getta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
He can handle us girls for sure but I don't mind some male company here
hehe, luckily enough he knows how to deal appropriately with all kinds of women, with all kinds of facts and tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
See Suey, you have some bright guys around here to keep you amused.

The King got a WC to Madrid, this is not a bad thing, though I wish he won today.

There is a great thread on GM about forgotten players.
Great thread indeed, but it's a drop in the ocean...

As for Justin, I think that his contribution would be belittled if we didn't zoom in his posts... otherwise, we'll find ourselves missing their enormity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Except that it has started to crack. Getting a threatening phone call one evening was a bit much to take. I am now parking away from the isolated doc garage and my family are rethinking leaving me alone this summer in the house ( instead of going to Seattle for the whole summer). The soon to be ex-partner really has a screw loose and I am the object of his hatred. Not easy but thankfully thanks to his outburst last week the staff are fully aware of what is going on and are taking good care of me
Now that's really scary! Can't imagine how on earth you got involved in this tangled mess.

Hope you took all the measures to protect yourself from him, Sue.

Quote:
That old left versus right brain thingie?
Oh yeah, dunno if this is a curse or a blessing... At any rate, I learnt how to embrace it.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #223
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
That´s awful! How soon will he become an ex-partner???
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #224
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Great thread indeed, but it's a drop in the ocean...

As for Justin, I think that his contribution would be belittled if we didn't zoom in his posts... otherwise, we'll find ourselves missing their enormity...
... i tried to break this one down dearest... but i stopped because blood began to p!ss from my ear... i struggled to find the common denominator...

yeah... that thread is cool... the newest oasis of sanity within the raving hordes, confused and tightly gripping to the fleeting time frame of success for deep down they know it wont last... until... the next one... junkies for glory... such a sickness...
Old 05-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #225
country flag fast_clay

in equal measure in terms of sickness is the inability to understand the full meaning of the phrase it takes two to tango... would be nice to see people just to understand from the beginning that very little lasts forever... life is fluid... better to roll with the punches than to row upstream... a lot of wasted energy lay in that state of mind... and hurts more than just two... i love my people, but, in the muted exile of my choice on the other side of the planet, i treat both with equal doses of silence on account of the one... never seemed right to not treat both equally...