Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:20 AM   #196
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Swine flu, well, we'll see. But I'll take the risk it's a flu after all.
I'd love to see Gaston there. It was empty last year without him The best would be him together with Mariano. Both are such a great pair....I know, I'm dreaming *sigh*

I know this place can offer so many kinds of convos. And I know with whom I can talk about cooking. Btw, it's still bbq weather here.

I know a bit more about Justin and David. Ok, I'm a French gnome, living in France, regularly going to Stuttgart and Metz. Loving gardening, DIY and cats. I think it's a polite way to introduce oneself
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #197
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Gaston still wants one of the cars from Stuttgart, he lost 3 finals there. It's interesting watches matches you saw at the time, but years later on dvd. I am talking about Gaston and Corretja from Gstaad.

You are one of my cooking teachers.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #198
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Cooking teacher? Me? I wouldn't consider me that high. I've had a great teacher on that regard -my mum. But I still have a lot to learn. I'd see me more easily as a cooking tip advisor, if that makes sense. I'm a bit like Martine, I try, I experience, I feel...sometimes it's successfull, other times not so much, and I learn from there.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #199
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Gaston still wants one of the cars from Stuttgart, he lost 3 finals there.
He could ask JMDP to show him his
Old 05-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #200
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Choupi

Quote:
I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance gnome, but in fast_clay (Justin) and wacked (David) you have some fine pieces of beef to choose from, hehe.
Good to know that
And it must be nice for you to have some male company in here (of course I'm not implying you couldn't handle us girls )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
I had noticed the new names and thought they must be posting in other forums, and that you almost all already knew each other. I stick to this forum as you know, so I'm far from knowing a lot of posters here nowadays
Same here, Choupi
I try to keep updated, but usually I don't have much time and then I only come here & in my other fav player's boards.
( but I admit I'm a secret admirer of Fast Clay's posts in GM occasionally)

Quote:
Still got all that food from the other day, you get all sorts of convos in here.
Not having to chop meat & veg surely will come in handy now with that finger

Quote:
I'd love to see Gaston there. It was empty last year without him The best would be him together with Mariano. Both are such a great pair....I know, I'm dreaming *sigh*
Well, Zabala is playing again too, so you never know
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #201
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He could ask JMDP to show him his
Or Tanco Squillari.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #202
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Or Tanco Squillari.
JMDP's is more recent
Old 05-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #203
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Hi Choupi
Good to know that
And it must be nice for you to have some male company in here (of course I'm not implying you couldn't handle us girls )
He can handle us girls for sure but I don't mind some male company here
Quote:
Well, Zabala is playing again too, so you never know
I know, I know but I've learned to remain carefull. Mariano is too cool a guy. Love his coolness. It's contagious when he's around. Brings another hint of coolness to the Stuttgart event, for me, at least. Take Mariano, Gaston and Chucho. Add Monaco, Schwank, Willy, JMDP and you almost have my dreamteam from Argentina.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #204
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, I know but I've learned to remain carefull. Mariano is too cool a guy. Love his coolness. It's contagious when he's around. Brings another hint of coolness to the Stuttgart event, for me, at least. Take Mariano, Gaston and Chucho. Add Monaco, Schwank, Willy, JMDP and you almost have my dreamteam from Argentina.
I second that
But... you forgot someone (no "2") however I'm sure it isn't on purpose
What about El Gordo and a certain Italian who speaks German?

Edit: just saw you said "from Argentina" so you're forgiven for Seppi
Old 05-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #205
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Analysis of the latest results throws up many questions, few answers yet. Hope the experiment doesn't fail this time.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #206
country flag martine2
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Analysis of the latest results throws up many questions, few answers yet. Hope the experiment doesn't fail this time.
Cooking?
I'm convinced you're able of surprising meals
Old 05-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #207
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Cooking?
Well not quite.

Speaking of cooking, just realised how naive I am. Times and temperatures must be controlled when cooking beef.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #208
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, I can't remember the last time I came here and had so much to read through since I had last logged on. But good!! There's life again

Sorry about the finger. I can picture you and I agree. Can be funny

Not much to say on my part. Work is still a crazy place with the same idiot. No more time to be on the internet like I used to. I guess it's not so much a bad thing....

Hope everyone is fine.
Over here too but guess what? He is leaving in Sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can last
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #209
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

sh!t colleagues are sh!t...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #210
country flag Getta

At my last job, most of my colleagues were crappy, got my hands full shitty... Guess what? I quit my job and started doing other stuff.

Leave us some moron-free zones!