Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 126 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #1876
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Thanks all

I may not be here too often lately, but my heart still is

Appearances are deceptive, Getta I may look calm but down deep inside I’m pretty scared about what the future might bring.
But thanks to Joâo (he always looks on the bright side of life ) and the dogs, I’m keeping my cool

But what happened to me the last year made me realize that you have to enjoy every minute of life. So don’t let some bully at work make you unhappy Choupi
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #1877
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Marti has the best advice.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #1878
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Thanks all

I may not be here too often lately, but my heart still is

Appearances are deceptive, Getta I may look calm but down deep inside I’m pretty scared about what the future might bring.
But thanks to Joâo (he always looks on the bright side of life ) and the dogs, I’m keeping my cool

But what happened to me the last year made me realize that you have to enjoy every minute of life. So don’t let some bully at work make you unhappy Choupi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Marti has the best advice.
And Martine please know I am with you in everything.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #1879
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
And Martine please know I am with you in everything.
I know Sue Thanks for always being there
Old 11-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #1880
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
It's so important to have support. You're lucky to have yours And keep trusting in the bright side of life.

Quote:
I don't let any bully make me unhappy. It's just that it's been too long now and too much of a disgusting behaviour. Towards almost everybody. My point of view is shared by many at work, and life is getting harder and tougher for the bulliers. Sweet revenge
Old 11-24-2011, 09:32 PM   #1881
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Martine, it's so good to hear from you and see your pictures

May Joao and the dogs continue to give you the needed strength

Choupi, good luck in finding a new job. It must be really terrible to go to work when you don't enjoy it to be there. As you seem to go to Stuttgart every year your boss should know that it means something to you to have off at that time of the year. Hopefully there will still be a chance to solve the problem.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #1882
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Eden, thanks. My boss can't know what going to Stuttgart every year means for me. Simply because the only person she cares for is herself. And, as we're in the middle of a big conflict -it's been the case for quite a long time now- I'm sure she will do everything she can to stop me from going. She could even say that I can go (as I have many bonus hours) and announce me some days before leaving that I can't, finding any reason to justify herself. She'd pay my bonus hours and I'd have nothing to say against that. Except that I'd have spent money for nothing in the end (tickets, train, hotel). And I don't wanna take that risk.

I need to find a new place so that next year, I have some new boss I can get along with.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #1883
country flag martine2
yawn

I'm one day too late... but a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOUPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a great one
Old 12-11-2011, 09:02 AM   #1884
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the gnome had a happy birthday.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #1885
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Belated Bday Choupi!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:15 AM   #1886
country flag Choupi

Thank you all!! I had a very good birthday. With friends, mostly, so we all had a good time. And I got my brand new car on that day too so that was great!!
Old 12-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #1887
country flag martine2
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Thank you all!! I had a very good birthday. With friends, mostly, so we all had a good time. And I got my brand new car on that day too so that was great!!
Pictures!!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #1888
country flag martine2
yawn

Best Wishes to all of you

Old 01-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #1889
country flag Choupi

Best wishes to all of you!!

And Martine, here's my new car

Old 01-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #1890
country flag martine2
yawn

Good choice Choupi!! Renault is a very good brand (well maybe I'm a bit biased because we drive Renault too )