Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #166
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Check your reps.
Thanks. Great report!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #167
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Well for RG, I will use them because I fucking hate WTA. When the stream buffers, how much does it stuff up the recording.

Yes, wacked it's similar those Germans are everywhere, even Chilean ones like Soltmann aka Claudio, hehe. I mean there were many in Brazil and Argentina before WW2, but a lot after as well. I remember this Chilean shotput guy Gert Weil.
Well, with Windows Media Recorder the recording will be perfect, no matter how much yr stream buffers. The recording ignores the buffering and pastes the real recordings together.
I don't know about Replay Media Catcher, but I suppose it's the same.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #168
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
this is great news... maybe i can return now... i have a hairy chest and moderately hairy arse... i left australia six years ago because of the rise of the metrosexual... this series of developments sickened me... where were real men to go...? i left in search of more suitable places like southern italy and greece where my natural look would feel more at home and be more likely to score some hot totty... i ended up in ireland where the metrosexual was also f***ing rampant and out of control yet, it was also acceptable to have intimate relations with your clothes on and no one would have to know that i was a real man... so... yeah... i could live somewhat of a normal life... this news of the bloke becoming in fashion greatly pleases me and i hope that this rediscovered masculine sensation captivates b!tches the world over...

yeah... anyways.. gaudio is back f***ers... yeah...
hehe nice to have you here! And well, after Australia, Ireland almost is around the corner
Old 05-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #169
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Well, with Windows Media Recorder the recording will be perfect, no matter how much yr stream buffers. The recording ignores the buffering and pastes the real recordings together.
I don't know about Replay Media Catcher, but I suppose it's the same.
So which one is bwin then WMR or Replay Media Catcher?

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #170
country flag martine2
yawn

I never recorder Bwin because the screen is so small.

Betfair and Bet365 are Replay MC
AMS MS TV and Eurosport player are WMR
But the program detects it itself.
If you open WMR in automatic version then it automatically detects the stream and starts recording (if it is a WM stream)
Same with Replay MC. You open the program and then you start a stream and it automatically starts recording.
So what I do in case I don't know is open both programs and then start my stream. The right program will start recording then (yes, that's how blondes solve the problem if they can't identify the stream )
Old 05-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #171
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

martine... you are the guru at stuff...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #172
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

See Justin, she isn't just a dog trainer and good looks.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #173
country flag martine2
yawn

Quote:
martine... you are the guru at stuff...
depends on what "stuff"

Quote:
yes, she's also "a blonde"
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #174
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

One reason brunettes have been so uneasy on the ears is that they were last in the house, until very recently.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #175
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Justin is here... Getta purrs like an old motor...
Old 05-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #176
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is great news... maybe i can return now... i have a hairy chest and moderately hairy arse... i left australia six years ago because of the rise of the metrosexual... this series of developments sickened me... where were real men to go...? i left in search of more suitable places like southern italy and greece where my natural look would feel more at home and be more likely to score some hot totty... i ended up in ireland where the metrosexual was also f***ing rampant and out of control yet, it was also acceptable to have intimate relations with your clothes on and no one would have to know that i was a real man... so... yeah... i could live somewhat of a normal life... this news of the bloke becoming in fashion greatly pleases me and i hope that this rediscovered masculine sensation captivates b!tches the world over...

yeah... anyways.. gaudio is back f***ers... yeah...
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #177
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
you beat me by 2 minutes; great minds except I don't think I have ever been cryptic
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #178
country flag Getta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
great minds except I don't think I have ever been cryptic
Sue, perhaps you shouldn't have been that surprised, after all.

As for me being cryptic, well I try hard to find out the common routes to reach the core...
Old 05-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #179
country flag Getta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
getta,
David

Well mine is way better in the sense that the use of ringing vibrato appears to help them to adjust and avoid all the preliminaries.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #180
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
hehe nice to have you here! And well, after Australia, Ireland almost is around the corner
you got that straight...

Quote:
i have never heard of this combination before... a good looking dog trainer... but it is compelling all the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
justin has time for all sorts of antiquities, especially that of the automobile variety...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
<--- = bigluv

what time is gaudio on today....?
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote