Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #1636
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Where will holidays be for you Choups?
Like every year, since I've bought the house. Working home. And, also 5 days in Stuttgart, pretty soon
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #1637
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
WOW Choupi, great news!! You must be looking forward to it
You have no idea how deep is my wish I know what AJ said, that Thomas should stick to senior events, but I'm so delighted to know I'm gonna see him again. Last time was an exho. Was a lot of fun but....this year, if he plays qualies, I'm gonna see him play a match, live.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #1638
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Absolutely; it has to be Seppi.

Do it David; although tea party doesn't quite fit the whole persona.

Keep your head up Choups; all will be well at some point
i actually have become an avid tea drinker. oh.. the tea party will be something out of alice in wonderland. we could play games like the guests have to guess, who was served the rat poision in their tea .

don't think the thread would work. getta is a backseat driver as i am. plus she did a runner. hasn't posted in nearly 2 weeks. its too early to say another one has bites the dust, but its surely look like it.

anyways i hope berdych and germany can save wimbledon and the world cup respectively.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #1639
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like the yerba mate tea?

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #1640
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

hehe mate, i haven't drank that since a child. from what i remember, its was alright. it did have strange aftertaste, its funny i described it to one of my friends and he told me arabs have a very similar drink.

have you read about this??

http://www.news.com.au/woman-has-to-...-1225885758955
Quote:
Woman has to eat every 15 minutes to stay alive but never gains any weight

SOME women would kill to be able to eat whatever they want and never gain weight - but for Lizzie Velasquez who has a rare condition where she must eat every 15 minutes to stay alive - it's a living nightmare.

The 21-year-old communications student from Austin, Texas, eats up to 60 small meals a day

Doctors believe her condition may be a form of Neonatal Progeroid Syndrome which causes accelerated ageing, fat loss from the face and body, and tissue degeneration, reported the Telegraph.

Ms Velasquez said she consumes between 21,000-29,000kJ (5000-8000 calories) a day, but still only weighs 26.7kg and has to wear size triple zero clothes.

"I weigh myself regularly and if I gain even one pound I get really excited,” Ms Velasquez said.

"I eat every 15-20 minutes to keep my energy levels up.

"I eat small portions of crisps, sweets, chocolate, pizza, chicken, cake, doughnuts, ice cream, noodles and pop tarts all day long, so I get pretty upset when people accuse me of being anorexic."

Ms Velasquez's mother Rita, 45, said doctors had been unable to work out what was wrong with her daughter at first.

A book about Ms Velasquez's condition, which she helped to write, is due out in September.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #1641
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

That's so crazy that story, that she eats so much and stays so small.

I want to buy some of mate, have to get the gourd from Melbourne and get them to show me how it's done as it's means to be good for you.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #1642
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello David
I grew up in a tea drinking household but then I went to med school and needed help
Hmmm Getta not around at all for 2 weeks or just not on this thread
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #1643
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Getta must be busy fighting off all her male admirers.

Berdych looks so nervous.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #1644
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Getta must be busy fighting off all her male admirers.

Berdych looks so nervous.
Commentators mentioned the wind would not help Berdych. Maybe he will use those nerves to his advantage although I doubt it. I don't see Tomas as a mental giant. Speaking of I miss Del Potro.................
Old 07-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #1645
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Berdych is shit in the wind, but if he wins a set he has done well.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #1646
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Agree. The commentators just said sort of the same thing
Hmmm Boris Becker..............................And Borg- looks good with white hair
Old 07-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #1647
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

He should have got a code for a time violation already. Becker the man was a pig, but could play some great grass tennis.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #1648
country flag Choupi

Hi there. Holidays are finally here now and I'm packing my bags for Stuttgart. Should be there in the late afternoon today. Crazy heat there. I guess shirtless players will be numerous all around
Old 07-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #1649
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Hi there. Holidays are finally here now and I'm packing my bags for Stuttgart. Should be there in the late afternoon today. Crazy heat there. I guess shirtless players will be numerous all around
YAY for holidays and tennis Have a wonderful time Choupi!

Hope all those boys do keep their shirts off for you
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #1650
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Will create a space for your reports gnome.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1