Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #1561
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Hey Sue, long time no see...or should I say, no read. Good to know everything's fine for you. Life's not bad here. Though my jerk is still around, and probably for one more year
I hope you last; feel free to vent. I thank you all for letting me do just that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
It's not fair you got to up with that clown and you have some reading gnome.
Nice read!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #1562
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I hope you last; feel free to vent. I thank you all for letting me do just that
Well I've lasted 3 years so I think I can last one more And don't worry, I'm venting, ranting....with all the ones who are members of his fanclub Believe me, we're numerous.

Got the news yesterday that Marcos Baghdatis will be back in Metz this year and I confess I feel so happy about that. I know this is a Gaston Gaudio forum but the ones here who know me well will know why this feels so important for me

Now, I have reading to do so let's go....
Old 05-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #1563
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Well I've lasted 3 years so I think I can last one more And don't worry, I'm venting, ranting....with all the ones who are members of his fanclub Believe me, we're numerous.

Got the news yesterday that Marcos Baghdatis will be back in Metz this year and I confess I feel so happy about that. I know this is a Gaston Gaudio forum but the ones here who know me well will know why this feels so important for me

Now, I have reading to do so let's go....
And I'm sure Gato doesn't mind his fans having other players they admire also
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #1564
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

That's fine Choupi and hello Marti.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #1565
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

It's great news for you Choupi... and it's a chat thread inside the Gaudio forum so really it's free to talk about anything you want

Marti
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #1566
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's fine Choupi and hello Marti.
Hi! I really enjoyed the Filip Dewulf interview! It's great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
It's great news for you Choupi... and it's a chat thread inside the Gaudio forum so really it's free to talk about anything you want

Marti
even Peta can talk as much as she wants about her secret crushes hehe
Old 05-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #1567
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

She has a lot of them Marti and as for the interview, it was you who helped me a lot and then it worked from there.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #1568
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has a lot of them Marti and as for the interview, it was you who helped me a lot and then it worked from there.
I really don't have that many

I've read the start of the interview, it will be an ongoing task as it takes me a while to read things
Old 05-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #1569
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Don't deny it Petea.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #1570
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

No.. I really don't

I can think of... 5 celebrities that I have a 'thing' for off the top of my head. Only 5
Old 05-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #1571
country flag martine2
yawn

Quote:
Don't be so humble I admit I have been pushing for the interview (because I knew the two of you would get along and because I like interviews ) but it was you who gave it the unique "GWH/AJ touch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
No.. I really don't

I can think of... 5 celebrities that I have a 'thing' for off the top of my head. Only 5
Keep thinking... I'm sure you can do better than 5

Busy day again tomorrow. Competition with Fun (the one that's been so ill with Lyme disease). He's been doing very well so far. We subscribed for 10 trials (you need 6 good ones to qualify for the Championship) and tomorrow is his 6th.
He has 5 very good ones already. He is 2nd in the overall ranking and this is good because physically he still isn't 100% yet.
If tomorrow's result is good then he can be on top of the ranking
Old 05-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #1572
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Sometimes I need a cattle prod to get things done and still have a few more subjects to get done. It can't be poorly researched as it takes time.

Good luck with the competition. I hate Madrid qualies, only 3 players I like and 2 of them will have to play off for a place in the MD.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #1573
country flag martine2
yawn

Schwank getting to the MD directly was good news
Old 05-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #1574
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Peta and Martine. Long time no speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Busy day again tomorrow. Competition with Fun (the one that's been so ill with Lyme disease). He's been doing very well so far. We subscribed for 10 trials (you need 6 good ones to qualify for the Championship) and tomorrow is his 6th.
He has 5 very good ones already. He is 2nd in the overall ranking and this is good because physically he still isn't 100% yet.
If tomorrow's result is good then he can be on top of the ranking
Come on Fun!! You can do it!! You rock
Old 05-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #1575
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Choupi

I'm off to bed in a moment cos I've got to get up to go to football tomorrow and now it's 2am.

Good luck to you and Fun Martine!!!!!