Dinara Part 2 - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #841
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara Part 2

what's wrong with her back ? the injury keeps coming back.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #842
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara posted some good news on twitter yesterday -->

She has taken a wildcard into the Stanford tournament in 2 weeks.
I hope she's not rushing back again.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #843
country flag silmakar

silmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond reputesilmakar has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara is in Argentina training with Gaston Etlis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQFC9w-8nA
silmakar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #844
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

On sports.ru there was a conference with Nastya Myskina.

They were discussing the hater comments on the internet and Nastya said that once Dinara called her in tears after reading nasty comments about her.

Nastya also said that for Dinara it's hard to heal the injury and come back, moreover there was a medical mistake in her healing. The doctors weren't supposed to let her play this winter. She also said that Marat is dealing with that now (Dinara's come back) and all questions must be directed to him
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #845
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
On sports.ru there was a conference with Nastya Myskina.

They were discussing the hater comments on the internet and Nastya said that once Dinara called her in tears after reading nasty comments about her.

Nastya also said that for Dinara it's hard to heal the injury and come back, moreover there was a medical mistake in her healing. The doctors weren't supposed to let her play this winter. She also said that Marat is dealing with that now (Dinara's come back) and all questions must be directed to him
Dinara

funny how the big brother's job never ends

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #846
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
She also said that Marat is dealing with that now (Dinara's come back) and all questions must be directed to him
That's so cute!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:18 AM   #847
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara gave an interview in Argentina and obviously talked about Marat.. Maybe a nice spanish speaker could give us a rough translation?

http://www.dannymiche.com.ar/blog/?p=4755
Old 07-22-2010, 03:58 AM   #848
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

To sum up:
She says this is her first time in Argentina and she liked the country although she didn't go out very much. She says the people are friendly and open.

About Marat she says she hasn't spoken very much with him and that their relationship is good, they can count with each other but at the same time they are very independent. They can spend a month without calling each other or they can spend a whole day sending text messages.
She also says they didn't fight when they were kids.

Dina explains that she started in tennis because of her mom, not for Marat but when she became a pro she realized that she would have to work hard because she wanted to be known for her own abilities and not for being Marat's sister.

She talks about her house in Monte Carlo but she really feels like home in her house in Moscow.

She says that her injury happened when she was feeling exhausted and then it got worse due to the bad judgement of her doctor but now she hopes total recovery.
She says that changed her coach because she felt they were stuck and she wanted a change so she talked with Marat and he recommended Hernán and they met in Madrid and so far she feels great working with him.

Dina doesn't pay attention to what the other female tennis players are doing and believes that the level of current tennis is very difficult but she can't compare this to the old days of the WTA because back then she didn't watch any matches.

Fans questions part:
Who would win in a Dina vs. Marat match?
She says that kind of match would be physically impossible.

Do you have boyfriend?
No, she's focused now in getting better and in her career.

The the reporter asks why she thinks she didn't win any GS and she says it was lack of experience and that she was really nervous.
He also asks about the media pressure about her being No.1 without a GS and she answers that she never understood the attack of the media because she wasn't the first player in that situation. Dina says that Clijsters was also No.1 without a GS but even with the negativity she had fun and enjoyed her time in the top.

She says she can't choose a favourite female player right now because there's something different in every player and that she likes the way that Rafael Nadal plays but to be honest since Marat retired she doesn't watch tennis.

Then they talk about the food and the costs of clothes in Argentina and she says it's more expensive than she thought it would be.

Aaaand, that's it.
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:04 AM   #849
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot, Safi and ad-out
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.

Last edited by AnnieNik : 07-22-2010 at 10:26 AM.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #850
country flag Remy

Remy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Safi.

I really hope Dina gets back on the top soon. She really deserves to win some more big tournaments... and hopefully a grand slam!
Remy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #851
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi View Post

About Marat ....They can spend a month without calling each other or they can spend a whole day sending text messages.
She also says they didn't fight when they were kids.
I'm sure that day include "Buy me iPad, buy me iPad, buy me iPad..." "Buy me a dog, buy me a dog,..."

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #852
country flag ad-out

Awww thanks for the translation! But did she say she was working with Gumy? Because to my knowledge he is ernests gulbis' coach..
Old 07-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #853
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

She did, she says Hernán Gumy.
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #854
country flag ad-out

Hmmm. maybe they are sharing? he was in argentina practicing at the same place.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #855
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Marat's influence knows no bounds Perhaps politics is his métier
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote