Dinara Part 2 - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #346
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
but these are actually the reasons why some fans want him to be there, not that they would admit that
Exactly
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #347
country flag fatimounette

fatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Really? You know there is a big chance that this might go like this:

- half of the time the cameras will show him in the box
- the commentators will go into length about him and his career, inevitably mentioning the AO bimbos, the Himalaya expedition, his injuries, his temper.
- Marat will sit there bored and uncomfortable
- From time to time he will be bugged by people behind him to sign autographs.
- at the end of the match, they will announce "Marat's sister won"

I do not want to see that Let him watch the match on TV (if he wants), but the whole circus with "did he congratulate her?", "he seemed cold doing that" is unnecessary.

IMHO
I agree with you. Just remember the Hopmann Cup, Marat was there and the camera was focused on him and commentators kept talking about what might happened in Russia because of his eye. And Dinara started to play bad and she was frustrated cause she wanted to show how well she could played but too much pressure because of Marat presence !!

I think she doesn't need her family to be there just her coach in order to stay focus !!
fatimounette is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #348
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

btw yesterday Dina left the message on Marat's wall on odniklassniki - "you are the best brother in the world"
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #349
country flag SheLikesToDisco

SheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw yesterday Dina left the message on Marat's wall on odniklassniki - "you are the best brother in the world"
I've never known anyone as close to their sibling as Dina.
Oh Dina, some one needs to tell you that not all men are as lovely as Marat..

Official Apprentice and Fashion Stylist of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

Last edited by SheLikesToDisco : 05-19-2009 at 05:06 PM.
SheLikesToDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #350
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by mer : 05-19-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #351

SheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can as well say that there is a line you can cross in terms of posting some info here. I thought it was a bit too personal to discuss this on public board.
I'll alter the post if you want?

Old 05-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #352
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLikesToDisco View Post
I'll delete the post if you want?
It's was just my IMHO, I can't tell you to alter anything
You do what you think is right
Old 05-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #353
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, it's too late, you already quoted it
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #354

mer delete your post quoting if you want.
I just hope she realises not all men are amazing...

Old 05-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #355
country flag mer

Quote:
I did

I think she knows it. Anyway we all have to learn it from experience. No advice would help in these matters
Old 05-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #356

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure she's not that naive anymore

It must be nice though to have a good connection to your siblings. I come from a rather reserved family myself. In fact I haven't seen or spoken to one of my brothers for 6 months and I can't say I miss him or anything. (not that we don't get along, but we just aren't close)
So when we'll see each other again it'll probably go something like "hey, long time no see. What've you been up to?" "oh, not much" "alrighty then"

Old 05-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #357

Quote:
I did

I think she knows it. Anyway we all have to learn it from experience. No advice would help in these matters
Well I hope she knows it, she seems to just go all when talking about the men in her life I hope her future husband knows who he has to contend with, namely her brother and father

Old 05-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #358

Btw you guys do realise everybody will ask what the original quote was all about?

I'm not putting oil on the flame
Old 05-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Btw you guys do realise everybody will ask what the original quote was all about?

I'm not putting oil on the flame
blame it on me! I don't mind I'm still a newbie in every sense of the word, I'm only flying the Dina flag here

Old 05-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #360

I was just too late to quote your freudian slip