Dinara Part 2 - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #286
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

That's it, on-court coaching belongs to team stuff like Davis and Fed Cups. It's completely wrong for normal matches.
I'm not blaming Dina for using the rules, obviously, but I so hope they change this one back.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #287
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Probably. Two words to prove this point: Davis Cup.
True!

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #288
country flag fatimounette

fatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't really agree with you. I think that to coach somone should not only be to train the persone few hours a day. I mean on court coaching is dedicated to Davis Cup, Fed Cup, Soccer, Basket Ball ... But I think that if the player needs the help of his/her coach he or she must have the right to call for advices like in so many sports.

It's not cheating or something like cause the player still the only playing and the choice she or he makes is individual.

So I guess that Dinara needs her coach to find a way to gather all her energy, to find a good strategy or just to be "rassurée".
fatimounette is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #289
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
On a serious note, I guess it would be great for Marat if on court coaching was allowed on ATP. Not that he can't think for himself but a coach could calm him down and give him confidence at important moments of a match.
definitely. and I'd have to agree with the davis cup thing it's still funny to think about it though

and oh..I'm NOT for oncourt coaching btw, not even for marat u
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #290
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

she won! 6-3 6-2 great match! her first title as #1!!!!

rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #291
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #292
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatimounette View Post
Well I don't really agree with you. I think that to coach somone should not only be to train the persone few hours a day. I mean on court coaching is dedicated to Davis Cup, Fed Cup, Soccer, Basket Ball ... But I think that if the player needs the help of his/her coach he or she must have the right to call for advices like in so many sports.

It's not cheating or something like cause the player still the only playing and the choice she or he makes is individual.

So I guess that Dinara needs her coach to find a way to gather all her energy, to find a good strategy or just to be "rassurée".
But it's part of a player's job and part of the beauty of tennis that the player is ALONE on court against his/her opponent and has to rely upon herself/himself alone to win. Tennis is an indiividual sport. Coach is for training, a proper match has to be a totally different experience. On-court coaching doesn't belong in tennis, it makes it totally cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rica87 View Post
she won! 6-3 6-2 great match! her first title as #1!!!!

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #293
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara just asked Zeljko if he still wants to work with her after he left the court during her match against Zheng.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #294
country flag SheLikesToDisco

SheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rica87 View Post
Dinara just asked Zeljko if he still wants to work with her after he left the court during her match against Zheng.
That had to be the FUNNIEST trophy presentation I've ever seen.

She swore earlier when a string broke prompting the commentator to say "I wonder where she got it from?"
She swore again by saying pissed which is nothing for a person who swears all the time like me
She said something along the lines of "I don't think you know this but my coach left during my match against Zheng because he was pissed. I want to ask him if he still wants to work with me " And it had to be the first speech with breast milk involved in it! Mama Rauza's magic breast milk! Oh and her dousing everyone in a 50 metre radius with champagne was epic when she spent ages shaking it and not being able to get the cork off

Official Apprentice and Fashion Stylist of The Domik of Dinara Disciples
SheLikesToDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #295
country flag rica87

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLikesToDisco View Post
And it had to be the first speech with breast milk involved in it! Mama Rauza's magic breast milk!
Old 05-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #296
country flag rica87

Old 05-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #297
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice to see Dinara winning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLikesToDisco View Post
That had to be the FUNNIEST trophy presentation I've ever seen.

She swore earlier when a string broke prompting the commentator to say "I wonder where she got it from?"
She swore again by saying pissed which is nothing for a person who swears all the time like me
She said something along the lines of "I don't think you know this but my coach left during my match against Zheng because he was pissed. I want to ask him if he still wants to work with me " And it had to be the first speech with breast milk involved in it! Mama Rauza's magic breast milk! Oh and her dousing everyone in a 50 metre radius with champagne was epic when she spent ages shaking it and not being able to get the cork off
I hope this gets on Youtube - I have to see this!

I didn't know she chews on trophies like Rafa!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (130.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by KarlyM : 05-09-2009 at 08:12 PM.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #298
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

lovely pics!

Quote:
"I don't think you know this but my coach left during my match against Zheng because he was pissed. I want to ask him if he still wants to work with me "
I need a torrent!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post

I didn't know she chews on trophies like Rafa!
A lot of player do, and not just in tennis

*edit* and magic breast milk? wtf?

Last edited by Damita : 05-09-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:33 PM   #299
country flag SheLikesToDisco

SheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond repute

yep damita! The MC asked her why her family were so successful by producing 2 no.1s and she was like "I don't know, maybe it was the breast milk from my mother! Maybe there was something in it!" God she's so amazingly awkward

Official Apprentice and Fashion Stylist of The Domik of Dinara Disciples
SheLikesToDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #300
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

good job dina!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote