Dinara Part 2 - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #196
country flag lauki22

lauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara Part 2: NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

But are all the russian press like this with her and her family?? poor girl.... thanks for the article!!!

"Carros de FuEgO"
lauki22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #197
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauki22 View Post
But are all the russian press like this with her and her family?? poor girl.... thanks for the article!!!
Thank god, not all of russian press.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #198
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Yes, she is and it proved to me once more why her brother doesn't even read Russian press One sports' newspaper celebration for her becoming Nr. 1 is a huge article, where at length they say how cold, arrogant and bitchy she is. She being cute just for camera, her brother being a jerk too. I have read half of it, and was pissed beyond words
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
This "article" killed me. I could expect anything from russian media but not this. Today is a big day for russian tennis and today is a big happy day for Dinara and her family. And what does the leading russian sports newspaper do? Do they write about how hard she worked for this, or about her determination, about tough times and difficulties? No, they come out with an article bitching about Dinara not being nice to the press. It's so low, it's just an attempt to spoil this day for Safin family, attempt to revenge for every time Marat and Dinara refused to give interview to them. Incredible.
Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I was shocked, when I saw it and thought at first it's some sick irony or humor. Usually SovSport write nice things, but this one is way beyond any journalism. they deserve not to even see any of the Safins for the rest of their lives, let leave have an interview Those idiots critisize Safin parents for how they brought up their kids...that;s just
What is wrong with them! This family achieved something that nobody else has done: produced a number 1 brother+sister.
It's a pity they can't appreciate it.

Don't listen to those idiots Dinara, you deserve it as much as anyone else!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #199
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I was shocked, when I saw it and thought at first it's some sick irony or humor. Usually SovSport write nice things, but this one is way beyond any journalism. they deserve not to even see any of the Safins for the rest of their lives, let leave have an interview Those idiots critisize Safin parents for how they brought up their kids...that;s just
Quote:
This "article" killed me. I could expect anything from russian media but not this. Today is a big day for russian tennis and today is a big happy day for Dinara and her family. And what does the leading russian sports newspaper do? Do they write about how hard she worked for this, or about her determination, about tough times and difficulties? No, they come out with an article bitching about Dinara not being nice to the press. It's so low, it's just an attempt to spoil this day for Safin family, attempt to revenge for every time Marat and Dinara refused to give interview to them. Incredible.
you should write a letter to the editor
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:09 PM   #200
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Safinette revolution !

Well done, Dinara.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #201
country flag RedSonja

RedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond repute

That article made me , but also, IMO, it was a little bit funny. I mean, the idea that either Marat or Dinara is a good enough actor to fool the entire world into thinking they're well-mannered, funny, and considerate and carry off that act for, like, 10 years, when in reality they are ill-brought up, rude, and graceless is... uh... hilarious. Neither of them can hide what they're thinking/feeling worth crap. If they were that bad, someone, somewhere, would have caught it on video by now.

(Also, speaking of rude, maybe it was just Google Translate, but what kind of an idiot goes up to someone in a closed car and demands an autograph? Dude, I'd tell you to fuck off, too. )

Congratulations, Dinara. Don't let the haters get you down.
RedSonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #202
country flag Meliana

Meliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSonja View Post
That article made me , but also, IMO, it was a little bit funny. I mean, the idea that either Marat or Dinara is a good enough actor to fool the entire world into thinking they're well-mannered, funny, and considerate and carry off that act for, like, 10 years, when in reality they are ill-brought up, rude, and graceless is... uh... hilarious. Neither of them can hide what they're thinking/feeling worth crap. If they were that bad, someone, somewhere, would have caught it on video by now.

(Also, speaking of rude, maybe it was just Google Translate, but what kind of an idiot goes up to someone in a closed car and demands an autograph? Dude, I'd tell you to fuck off, too. )

Congratulations, Dinara. Don't let the haters get you down.
I just read the article and it's so ridiculus that all I could do was laugh. It's petty, mean, bitchy, revengeful and spiteful. Actually it says a lot more about the author than Dinara, Marat or the Safin family. It sounds like something a 14 y.o. would write on her diary after not managing to catch the attention of the star athlete at her school.
Total lack of professionalism if you ask me, for regardless of the personal opinion of the journalist, in this day he should celebrate russian tennis, not bitch about how he could not get an autograph.
Meliana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #203
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

RedSonja, that's not point. They are both not too well-mannered, and they can be rude at times and Dinara swears on court like a soldier But it's only one part of their personality. Some journlists have problems with Safins exactly because they are not pretenders and they don't play by PR rules.
And even if Dinara was as bad as they say, it would be still pathetic to make this article on the day she became numer one. They will have many more opprtunities to bitch. Doing it today was a clear intention to ruin the party for her and her family.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #204
country flag RedSonja

RedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond reputeRedSonja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are both not too well-mannered, and they can be rude at times and Dinara swears on court like a soldier But it's only one part of their personality. Some journlists have problems with Safins exactly because they are not pretenders and they don't play by PR rules
That was actually kind of what I meant, you just said it much better. The idea that they smile for the cameras as if to put on some act for the world is hilarious, I've learned more Russian swearing from watching Dinara on TV than I have from hanging out with my Russian friends.

And, as you say, it's only one part of their personality... one that isn't exactly a secret, so why anyone felt the need to run an article about it on today of all days is just...
RedSonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #205
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

That article doesn't sound like journalism at all, seems to me.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #206
country flag mer

For all fairness the last part of the artice written by another guy is nice. I was so angry at the bias of the first parts that didn't even notice the end of the article.
LOL @ Masha Sharapova and Anna Karenina
Old 04-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #207
country flag SheLikesToDisco

SheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond reputeSheLikesToDisco has a reputation beyond repute

A professional journalist asking for an autograph?? dude, what are you, 12?

Hilarious article, I've enjoyed reading it while drinking some red wine in front of a roaring fire...(in my head anyway)

Official Apprentice and Fashion Stylist of The Domik of Dinara Disciples
SheLikesToDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:20 AM   #208
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

What a crap article. I don't blame Dinara and Marat for ignoring these stupid "journalists."

Dinara is #1!!!!!!!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #209
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post

Dinara is #1!!!!!!!
And she will celebrate the occasion with her brother in the middle of May in Madrid (her interview from yesterday)
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #210
country flag JenAnn

JenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond reputeJenAnn has a reputation beyond repute

Pffff... I am a bit tired of reading negative articles/comments about Dinara becoming # 1...
On Eurosport "Serena Williams or the injustice to be #2".
Btw Justine Henin talks to Eurosport today. She praised the Williams sisters highly and said she is sceptical about the level of the others...
And the yellow press who said Marat is going to marry that singer...
I think I am going to stop reading the "press"
JenAnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote