Dinara Part 2 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #136
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinara!!! Part 2

i think she can do it! she does well on clay so why not at the FO?
go Dinara!
rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #137
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
I'm not their friend/acquaintance in RL so obviously I'm not their 'friend' on odnoklassniki.

Oh. On Facebook you have to be a "friend" in order to see updates on someone's page. I am not familiar with odnoklassniki so maybe it is different..
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #138
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Oh. On Facebook you have to be a "friend" in order to see updates on someone's page. I am not familiar with odnoklassniki so maybe it is different..
In fact Odnoklassniki site sucks You have to pay for everything there- for registering etc

Last edited by mer : 04-09-2009 at 07:09 PM.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #139
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Page 2 !

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #140
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Page 2 !

Only 4972 posts to go before this thread gets closed too!

Alright, I think it's out of my system now. Am totally over it. Ohmmmmmmmm
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #141
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Dinarik changed her status on odnoklassniki 30 mins ago to 'dreams come true, just don't give up'
lol, that's cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAnn View Post
Dinara Safina: “It’s a great honor to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares. It is even extra special for me since my brother Marat was able to reach the No. 1 ranking and I am happy to share this achievement with him. There’s no question that while I am very proud of my results over the past year, I would have liked to reach this achievement in a different manner. I hope to prove to everyone over the coming months that I merit the honor of being World No. 1.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
No, you can see what they write in their status sometimes. It all depends on their privacy settings

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #142
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Tarpi also comments on Dinarochka's success He says that reaching number 1 is in large part thanks to her mom Rausa. She had built very strong character and Dina dedicates her whole self to tennis (sometimes even more than necessary) Tarpi also says that her ranking is well-deserved, though she has few more things to improve on. He hopes her position will remain longer than just few weeks and the top 3 to be taken by Russians at the end of the year

edit:
Papa safin had birthday on Wednesday (the day it was announced she'll be Nr.1) and he said that he can't think of a better birthday gift "Marat made us used to his successes, so now we take everything relaxed and with no fireworks"

one of the most stupid questions ever: "Did Marat congratulate his sister?"
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.

Last edited by AnnieNik : 04-10-2009 at 10:59 AM.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #143
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Tarpi also comments on Dinarochka's success He says that reaching number 1 is in large part thanks to her mom Rausa. She had built very strong character and Dina dedicates her whole self to tennis (sometimes even more than necessary) Tarpi also says that her ranking is well-deserved, though she has few more things to improve on. He hopes her position will remain longer than just few weeks and the top 3 to be taken by Russians at the end of the year
What about her new coach Zeljko Krajan, Dinara said she ows him a lot, the turnarround came when she started to work with him...
Old 04-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #144
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Tarpi was referring more to Dina's upbringing and the inner strength and stubbornness that she was taught He also said that she is extremely hard-working.

edit (again): I have found an interview with Dinara herself and indeed she gives a lot of credit to Zeljco for her success
Last year in Doha, while walking around with Zeljco, they saw a really fancy car and Dina told him that, when she wins a GS she'll buy him one of those He replayed that this moment is not far away

"My dream is to win a Grand Slam, and I will win it".

Last edited by AnnieNik : 04-10-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #145
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

edit:
Papa safin had birthday on Wednesday (the day it was announced she'll be Nr.1) and he said that he can't think of a better birthday gift "Marat made us used to his successes, so now we take everything relaxed and with no fireworks"

one of the most stupid questions ever: "Did Marat congratulate his sister?"
I'm sure he did. He always texts/calls her when she wins a tournament so it'd be surprising not to congratulate her for this new achievement

and with her father said

Old 04-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #146
country flag AnnieNik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
I'm sure he did. He always texts/calls her when she wins a tournament so it'd be surprising not to congratulate her for this new achievement
of course, he did! what do the journalist think? That he is so envious with her success, that he hugs his trophys and cries bitter tears at home?
Old 04-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #147
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
of course, he did! what do the journalist think? That he is so envious with her success, that he hugs his trophys and cries bitter tears at home?
He wanted to remain the unique #1 in the family maybe

Old 04-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #148
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #149
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Only 4972 posts to go before this thread gets closed too!

Alright, I think it's out of my system now. Am totally over it. Ohmmmmmmmm
less now
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #150
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

so now the new first real post isn't about being #1