THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-19-2007, 02:28 PM   #121
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Steph, are you on strike?
Yes We went demonstrating in front of the Court House and the tv (local probably ) was there and we were chanting "Dati, démission! Sarkozy, aussi!"

And then we went demonstrating in the street and *warning: extreme rebellious conduct can shock young people* we walked in the street among the cars!
...ok, that was after one of us said "WTF?! we're demonstrating and we stay on the sidewalk, going by 2 like kids in school? spread people, spread! walk on the road!"

I feel like a genuine rebel burn the civil code, woot!

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 02:33 PM   #122
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

these frenchies
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:40 PM   #123
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Strike is a tradition

But lawyers aren't that good We definitely have some things to learn from the students, train drivers, teachers, etc, because their demonstrations are more crowded and more organized

Old 12-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #124
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

and you call yourself lawyers when you're so disorganised? tsktsktsk
Old 12-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #125
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
erm, I was about to make some nasty comments but since you're talking about your lovely children i'll shut up
the small creatures in my mind keep themselves amused .... I like them, they can stay ... oh & the kids can stay too
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
me me meeeee!!! uhm.......uhm.... 29th december? weekends better? or weekdays?
anytime, babaaaaaay ... 29th sounds good

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:14 PM   #126
Scavenger Hunter

yaaay!
Old 12-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #127
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, what a useful poll
As always.
Quote:
Yes We went demonstrating in front of the Court House and the tv (local probably ) was there and we were chanting "Dati, démission! Sarkozy, aussi!"

And then we went demonstrating in the street and *warning: extreme rebellious conduct can shock young people* we walked in the street among the cars!
...ok, that was after one of us said "WTF?! we're demonstrating and we stay on the sidewalk, going by 2 like kids in school? spread people, spread! walk on the road!"

I've gotta admit, walking on the street where cars should be has always been the coolest thing about demonstrations, to me.

Quote:
these frenchies

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #128
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
and you call yourself lawyers when you're so disorganised? tsktsktsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
the small creatures in my mind keep themselves amused .... I like them, they can stay ... oh & the kids can stay too
lol, I was even thinking about these creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
I've gotta admit, walking on the street where cars should be has always been the coolest thing about demonstrations, to me.
And yet we were unable to do it spontaneously, someone had to make us notice we were politely and quietly walking on the sidewalk :retard:

There's another demonstration right now, with 2 national TV channels being there, but I didn't go because... it's too cold outside.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:28 PM   #129
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
'twas payday today year end bonus
still waiting for mine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
couldn't agree more How's Mieksie? any news from her?
:
she joined mtf-anonimous and is doing a withdrawel program 8 steps or smthg, she is on msn now and then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post

And Maria, got your card too, that was quick! Thanks so much dear
I pity you maybe you can find someone to help you with the dessert or something. At least cook something simple that doesn't stress you out before the day is over
Maria got your card too tanks

But I wanna show off and dessert is the most simple thing
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:36 PM   #130
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I got a card from Romania :woohoo Aleka&Andreea thanks so much :kiss hug:
Yaaay! You're welcome sweetie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via Pax View Post
Aleka & Deea, MY LOVELIES, I got your card, too! Thaaaank you! :smooch :smooch I went so emotional when I opened it :lol You got me feeling the Christmas spirit! :banana
Oh, you haven't forgotten me, thanks again dears! *sniff sniff* :hug
dudette, how could we forget you??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
I got cards :banana
Sara Aleka Deea Frensje thaaaaaaank you
:kiss
You're welcoooome
Quote:
or is it hasselhof keeping her busy in there
Quote:
Fishy and the Hoff sitzen auf dem Baum... K.Ü.S.S.E.N.!

Quote:
as for Gab and the Hoff auf dem baum...............I wish I had photoshop skills
provide the pictures and I'll do my best
Quote:
People are stupid. Period.
Indeed, people is dumb :retard:
Quote:
yeaaaah! 'twas more than I expected cos mine's pro-rated and all that. so it was a nice figure to stare at...pretty numbers on the screen
Yay Jiat!!! Were the numbers coloured too?
Quote:

Jiat, Frens, Maria and Sara thaaaaank you sooo much darlings All of your ceards are sooo pwetty
Old 12-19-2007, 05:42 PM   #131
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

I already said this in Adam's thread, but I must share this, cause it's far to LMFAO:

OMFFFFFFG!!!! I was on the bus with Andreea and Sandee today And, all of a sudden, we hear an old man talking reaaaally loud. In the beginning I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying as I thought he was just talking on the phone....but nooooooo What was he actually saying, you ask? Wellll...he was providing a sports commentary for the penalty shootout between France and Italy at WC 2006 And the man was pretty passionate about too And he actually was saying the facts as they happened!! I was laughing MFAO!! I couldn't stop. And when he started literally screaming 'AND GROSSO DOES IT!!! 5-3 AND ITALY ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!'
Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #132
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

*ignores the fact Aleka brings back bad memories*

Bye everyone, I'm going... home. Unlike some other lawyers who have decided to spend the night in the Court House I'm not sure they'll be allowed to. This morning there were so many cops inside. Like we're criminals (yeah we're so dangerous... we walked on the road and not just on the sidewalk, go us!! ). So I think the cops will probably make them leave the Court... by any means
hmmm I prefer my warm bed

will tell you tomorrow how many killed

Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #133
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so rebelious...tsk tsk tsk
Go Steph!!!!

Quote:
these frenchies

Quote:
And yet we were unable to do it spontaneously, someone had to make us notice we were politely and quietly walking on the sidewalk :retard:

There's another demonstration right now, with 2 national TV channels being there, but I didn't go because... it's too cold outside.
you guys have a lot to learn but then again you're just starting as a lawyer

Quote:
But I wanna show off and dessert is the most simple thing
Fair enough
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #134
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Quote:
*ignores the fact Aleka brings back bad memories*

Bye everyone, I'm going... home. Unlike some other lawyers who have decided to spend the night in the Court House I'm not sure they'll be allowed to. This morning there were so many cops inside. Like we're criminals (yeah we're so dangerous... we walked on the road and not just on the sidewalk, go us!! ). So I think the cops will probably make them leave the Court... by any means
hmmm I prefer my warm bed

will tell you tomorrow how many killed
sorry

Bye dudette Don't get arrested
Old 12-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #135
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Jiat, Frens, Maria and Sara thaaaaank you sooo much darlings All of your ceards are sooo pwetty
Your're welcome sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Bye dudette Don't get arrested
But she's a lawyer and could defend herself
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote