THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:13 PM   #106
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

'twas payday today year end bonus
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2007, 02:14 PM   #107
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Some people are so stupid it's annoying

Want an example of absurdity at its best?
We have one client who got a speed ticket. He should have had a first letter asking him to pay €200 something. But the letter never reached him. As he wasn't paying (for obvious reasons then), he got a letter saying now the fine was of €375.
The law says you can contest the fine if you write to the tax office... which he did. They rejected his claim. But they rejected on a wrong legal basis.
The law provides in this case you can bring the case to court during one year. We have 3 weeks left so we're a bit in a hurry Anyway, we don't know if we just have to submit a claim to court or if we have to sue the tax office... and the law doesn't say it, gaaaah :retard:
I just called the court, pretending to be the person who got fined (and not saying i'm a lawyer ) to know, they said i first have to submit a claim... to the tax officer. erm I called the tax office, a woman said "we don't deal with these stuff, I can't tell you, I'm not a lawyer" (oh gosh ). She gave me a 3rd number to call, where people never answer it seems

Now, can you believe someone would pay his lawyer €2.000 for this fucking stupid procedure no one knows how to do it , when the original speed ticket amounts to €375??? :retard:
Although the price he pays us for that is what i'll spend at the pharmacy to get rid of that huge headache his case is causing me , I would like to yell:

"Next time PAY YOUR FUCKING TICKET, YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!"

/rant over.
People are stupid. Period.

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #108
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
there is no such thing as to many dutchies........comooooooooooooon
couldn't agree more How's Mieksie? any news from her?

Penguin! Congrats on the well deserved bonus Will you make a penguin party with penguin cake?
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #109
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post

/rant over.
Steppy Maybe he is just a guy with principles, who really hates the government authorities of any kind. Honestly, if I were him, I'd sue the tax office, win the case and make them pay all my expenses And even claim a bonus for my young talent and ambitious lawyer

Write claims to everyone, and make them deal with their idioticness

Good luck, dear!
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #110
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
couldn't agree more How's Mieksie? any news from her?

Penguin! Congrats on the well deserved bonus Will you make a penguin party with penguin cake?
miekos is somewhere

yeaaaah! 'twas more than I expected cos mine's pro-rated and all that. so it was a nice figure to stare at...pretty numbers on the screen
Old 12-18-2007, 05:29 PM   #111
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Jiat I got your card today. Thanks dear, I'm glad I'm not a psycho fan too

And Maria, got your card too, that was quick! Thanks so much dear

Quote:
It's so cold here, my butt froze off. Anyone send some sun and warmth, pwease
I send you sun if you send some snow Don't have warmth to offer though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
I coloured my hair red not permanently but with that kind of thing that goes away after a few washes!!! and I love it! I always wanted red hair!
Cool, red hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via Pax View Post
And I also wanna ask for a little help from you all.
There's this PETITION against the killings of millions of animals each year in the 'fur farms'.
if you want to give me/us the hope that one day those torturous deaths of animals will stop, please sign it!
Done.

Quote:
I got cards
Sara Aleka Deea Frensje thaaaaaaank you

Everybody busy working and x-mas shopping I hear. My biggest concern is how the hell am I going to feed 13 people on christmas day
You're welcome dear

I pity you maybe you can find someone to help you with the dessert or something. At least cook something simple that doesn't stress you out before the day is over

Quote:
Fishy and the Hoff sitzen auf dem Baum... K.Ü.S.S.E.N.!
how did you come up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post

Quote:
/rant over.

I can kind of understand him though. If he wins the tax office or whoever is responsible has to pay for it right? He probably feels he would get a huge satisfaction from sueing the tax office. Maybe he'd problems with them in the past or he's just one of these people that start a fight with everyone about anything

Quote:
Steppy. Maybe he is just a guy with principles, who really hates the government authorities of any kind. Honestly, if I were him, I'd sue the tax office, win the case and make them pay all my expenses And even claim a bonus for my young talent and ambitious lawyer

Good luck, dear!
That's a good idea too of course
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #112
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

lol

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:15 PM   #113
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's so cold here, my butt froze off Anyone send some sun and warmth, pwease

Is it warming you already??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post

I coloured my hair red not permanently but with that kind of thing that goes away after a few washes!!! and I love it! I always wanted red hair!
PICCIE please

Quote:
I got cards
Sara Aleka Deea Frensje thaaaaaaank you

Everybody busy working and x-mas shopping I hear. My biggest concern is how the hell am I going to feed 13 people on christmas day

Im going to need a holliday to recover after x-mas
Did it arrived just now ?? Well, anyway that it at least arrived

And... Is an ordered and pre-cooked meal an idea ?? And a holiday after christmas isn't that bad!

Quote:
My mom told me this morning that we're invited at my uncle's for Xmas, nothing to cook then. I dunno if my cousins and their husbands will be there. We're the same age but our lives are so different it's always kinda weird when I meet them
for the not to cook thing, for the weird feelings about meeting your cousins and their hub's! you'll be and do fine!!!!

Quote:
Fishy and the Hoff sitzen auf dem Baum... K.Ü.S.S.E.N.!

So adultly
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #114
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is no such thing as to many dutchies........comooooooooooooon

as for Gab and the Hoff auf dem baum...............I wish I had photoshop skills
We dutchies rock

and I bet there's someone here with photoshop skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
Happy Christmas for the penguin!

Quote:

/rant over.
At least you get paid for it
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:10 AM   #115
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Steph--> LMAO

School holidays at the moment, so I'm busy keeping those small creatures who live with me entertained ... ... speaking of which, I'm off now to go and build the biggest Thomas the Tank Engine track EVER!!!!!

psst, Jiat, I haven't forgotten about you let me know when you're free

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:06 AM   #116
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Steppy Maybe he is just a guy with principles, who really hates the government authorities of any kind. Honestly, if I were him, I'd sue the tax office, win the case and make them pay all my expenses And even claim a bonus for my young talent and ambitious lawyer

Good luck, dear!
Exactly what I wanted to say Steph! Sue them all!
I know in reality it's not that funny at all.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:17 AM   #117
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Never in doubt.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:24 AM   #118
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post

I can kind of understand him though. If he wins the tax office or whoever is responsible has to pay for it right? He probably feels he would get a huge satisfaction from sueing the tax office. Maybe he'd problems with them in the past or he's just one of these people that start a fight with everyone about anything
he's fighting windmills and he's loving it. It's me who doesn't like it I have many cases to deal with at the moment, for people with real problems , I don't care that he is unable to respect the speed limit and wants to sue God for this
ok apparently my boss, my co-worker, and some other ppl we invited yesterday to our Xmas dinner all think we shall do what the guy wants so it's only me and another coworker who think it's stupid and a big waste of time they were all mocking us. Especially as I'm a big Martin Luther King worshipper, and my coworker is fond of Thoreau's thoughts, so they were like: Thoreau and MLK would be so ashamed of you two! Imagine what the world would be today if they had refused fighting unfair Governments and Laws like you two want to do tsk tsk tsk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
wow, what a useful poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post

So adultly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
At least you get paid for it
hell yeah, it's such an annoying case i wouldn't do that for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Steph--> LMAO

School holidays at the moment, so I'm busy keeping those small creatures who live with me entertained ... ... speaking of which, I'm off now to go and build the biggest Thomas the Tank Engine track EVER!!!!!

erm, I was about to make some nasty comments but since you're talking about your lovely children i'll shut up

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #119
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Steph, are you on strike?
Old 12-19-2007, 12:50 PM   #120
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Steph--> LMAO

psst, Jiat, I haven't forgotten about you let me know when you're free
me me meeeee!!! uhm.......uhm.... 29th december? weekends better? or weekdays?