THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #76
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Edit: I am so glad you guys get my postcards : ) It could be much worse:
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/14....ap/index.html
Maybe my grandchildren will get all the Xmas cards that didn't arrive last year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
So if you're bored out of your mind, ponder over this... : p
Brilliant!! The self-help one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
How's everyone in here? I miss this place so much, I'm so busy these days I can't visit the forum at all during my day at work, and since my wireless connection at home is still crap :fiery
Be strong dude Vacation is not far And congrats on the client!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
1. How's everybody?
2. It's bloody cold over here :scared
3. What's this "banking" about? Can we buy stuff? *excited*
4. I know we're all doing the Facebook thing right now but somehow some of the buttons won't work for me.. be patient
5. One of my friends from uni is pregnant :banana
6. Where's Eve at these days?
7. Marat lost to Sela!?! :fiery :rolleyes
1. Lazy...I have to study and finish a paper, both for tomorrow, and I havent done anything yet
2. It's snowwwwing over here
3. No
5. Cool Congrats!!!
6. ???
7. Apparently
Quote:
We're going out on New Year's tho.
That should be fun : D I'm gonna conquer my house on NYE :lol With my parents : o
Quote:
I still can't believe Oaf dared to lose to someone who goes by the name of 'Dudi'. *hjmpf*
Never thought about it like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
:woohoo got a card from Sara and Aleka+Deea !!!!!!
It got there already Cool
Quote:
What if it didn't work out then? Sleep under a bridge? : p

Old 12-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #77
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I'm just getting so nervous these days.
The last 3 weeks have been crazy at work, my coworker says I scare her because she never suspected when they hired me that I could be so stressed. duh
I had my first own client on Monday. For a divorce (sorry for the romantic people I'm shocking, but business is business lol ). So that was the positive aspect of the busy work schedule The most negative one was having a heart attack yesterday when someone said I had until today to send the tax office some paper that I didn't know about oh, how fantastic it is to join the world of (independent) workers
Welcome to the working people's world dear! I know it's scary at first but you know, somehow everything works out eventually. Just stay calm, you're a smart and professional lady so no reason to be so stressed. LOL it's easy for me to talk, I myself always freak out .... and later it seems so funny.

Annushkaaa, did I already thank you for the wolderful card?
We have no snow here and no snowfall expected next week so.... most probably black Xmas this time.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:53 PM   #78
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Welcome to the working people's world dear! I know it's scary at first but you know, somehow everything works out eventually. Just stay calm, you're a smart and professional lady so no reason to be so stressed. LOL it's easy for me to talk, I myself always freak out .... and later it seems so funny.

We have no snow here and no snowfall expected next week so.... most probably black Xmas this time.
hey Maria ma'am

Well the working people's world itself isn't scary, I was pretty much in already with the internships (it was even worse since I got paid almost nothing ). What's scary is that I'm a independent worker (like doctors, architects...) so I have to do my accounting (), and pay taxes employers pay, and it's just a big mess I'm sure I'll do something stupid, like forget to pay some tax and have a 10% penalty, or forget to fill in some papers

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #79
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey Maria ma'am

Well the working people's world itself isn't scary, I was pretty much in already with the internships (it was even worse since I got paid almost nothing ). What's scary is that I'm a independent worker (like doctors, architects...) so I have to do my accounting (), and pay taxes employers pay, and it's just a big mess I'm sure I'll do something stupid, like forget to pay some tax and have a 10% penalty, or forget to fill in some papers
I am a representative of this so-called independent profession too. But thank God we don't have such a mess with taxes, our taxation system must be one of the most simple in the world.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:10 PM   #80
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a representative of this so-called independent profession too. But thank God we don't have such a mess with taxes, our taxation system must be one of the most simple in the world.
is it too late for me to move to Tallinn?

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:54 AM   #81
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
Soooo, if you're working for New Year's day, does it mean you'll also have a party tonight?
Nahhhh I was planning to go somewhere for a short trip on NYE with some friends, but everyone was so lazy and not organized that we will not go anywhere

Quote:
Helloooooooo

How's everyone in here? I miss this place so much
Steppyyyyyyyy Thanks so much for your SMS Hang on, dear, you'll do just fine with the work and the beaurocracy

Quote:
Thanks for your card, Anna
How's you, dear? What is happening with the Aruba job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post

BTW your card arrived yesterday It's so pwetty
Glad it arrived...93 years earlier than expected

Quote:
If you are referring to me ....yeah, you did thank me The best girls (and Vass) deserve the best cards

Have a great week, dears
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:57 AM   #82
country flag MariaV

Yes Anna dear, I was referring to you!
You have a good week too!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:42 AM   #83
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Anna is it you I have to thank for all the snow I'm getting? did you send it?

Snooooow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #84
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Anna is it you I have to thank for all the snow I'm getting? did you send it?

Snooooow
I have tried to get rid of it, but it keeps coming

enjoy it, dear!
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #85
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

have my cards arrived anywhere
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:32 PM   #86
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

*tiny cough*

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=114217
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:24 PM   #87
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The conquering has been put on hold, since my partner in crime has had surgery on both feet and can't come with me (which also leaves me without a place to crash).
We're going out on New Year's tho.
Hope she recovers soon and is ready for more conquering on New Year's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
got a card from Sara and Aleka+Deea !!!!!!
I'm glad one of my cards reached someone in Europe at last

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
not here yet

Quote:
I think it's safe to say that Safin fans are ruling MTF
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #88
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #89
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #90
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I have tried to get rid of it, but it keeps coming

enjoy it, dear!
you didn't sent some snow to Holland?? We only got the icey cold wind here

Quote:

It arrived here

Thank you, Pengie!!!!! The little pressie was cute and Did you made the card yourself?? then!

Quote:
*bigger cough* I already posted that link in the news thread

Quote:

Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote