THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #811
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
I think I just saw Jens Gerlach, Nastya Myskina's ex-coach.
All the emotions came back and hammered me to the floor.
poor dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin!. View Post
in other news, happy chinese valentine's day everyone!!! last day of the 15 day lunar new year today. traditionally chinese vday something about throwing oranges and the person who catches it ends up being your guy... not very sure about that story
I'd throw my oranges at Marat

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day back

Old 02-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #812
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is he doing now?

Quote:
in other news, happy chinese valentine's day everyone!!! last day of the 15 day lunar new year today. traditionally chinese vday something about throwing oranges and the person who catches it ends up being your guy... not very sure about that story
There is something to celebrate everyday if we take all holidays from every country together
Happy Valentines Day to you and everyone who celebrates it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #813
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

*ahem*

Dear Aleka, Deea, Dowa,

YOUR PREZZIES ARRIVED TOOOODAAAAYYYY
THANK YOOOOOUUUUSSS!!!!
uhm..aleka, deea, what made you pick that? when I opened it I thought. WTF!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #814
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
poor vassiej

ugh hard work to carry loads of oranges to tennis tournies

Quote:

Screw Uni, btw
Old 02-22-2008, 08:55 PM   #815
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*ahem*

Dear Aleka, Deea, Dowa,

YOUR PREZZIES ARRIVED TOOOODAAAAYYYY
THANK YOOOOOUUUUSSS!!!!
Yay You're welcome!
Old 02-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #816
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*ahem*

Dear Aleka, Deea, Dowa,

YOUR PREZZIES ARRIVED TOOOODAAAAYYYY :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo
THANK YOOOOOUUUUSSS!!!!
uhm..aleka, deea, what made you pick that? :haha when I opened it I thought. WTF!
Yaaaay I was a little scared it wouldn't get there Well...we wanted to buy you something funny And I was out looking for something by myself And I saw a pirate thing for kids...but it was too infantile, even for a Safinette And then I found that book, and the girls said that you liked the movie and then there's your pirate av on facebook Do you like it?

Dudes, I almost conquered Spain today I was going to the bus station and 2 tourists came and asked for directions, and they were Spanish And I had no idea where the restaurant that they were looking for was, but it said that it was near the Municipal Hospital, and that was on the way to the bus station And we walked together till said Hospital, and we talked (in Spanish ) about politics and the Eu and Eastern Europe and school And one was really cute They were from Barcelona and said that last year they visited Bulgaria and that we're very alike Ernesto and David. And they asked me to go eat with them, but I said no I had to go home But they were very nice...Andreea we have to go to Spain
Old 02-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #817
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka you should have gone and have lunch with them. Maybe you'd have more luck with Spanish boys

We'll go, we'll go. Maybe next year?

Jiatika, what Aleka said She picked it and I agreed 'cause I found it funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #818
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

in other news, happy chinese valentine's day everyone!!! last day of the 15 day lunar new year today. traditionally chinese vday something about throwing oranges and the person who catches it ends up being your guy... :scratch not very sure about that story
Happy belated chinese valentine's day 2u2

Time to ALWAYS have at least one orange in my bag then

Quote:

I think a lot of people would trow her/his/their "oranges" to Marat , maybe he can make some fresh orangejuice of the tenniscourt from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
ugh hard work to carry loads of oranges to tennis tournies
Do you really need a lot??

Quote:

Dudes, I almost conquered Spain today :rolls I was going to the bus station and 2 tourists came and asked for directions, and they were Spanish And I had no idea where the restaurant that they were looking for was, but it said that it was near the Municipal Hospital, and that was on the way to the bus station And we walked together till said Hospital, and we talked (in Spanish :dance ) about politics and the Eu and Eastern Europe and school And one was really cute. They were from Barcelona and said that last year they visited Bulgaria and that we're very alike Ernesto and David. And they asked me to go eat with them, but I said no I had to go home.But they were very nice...Andreea we have to go to Spain
Go Aleka

Spain (and some of their guys ) are very

You indeed should have gone with them for lunch
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:02 AM   #819
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Anyone can catch it? dangerous tradition ...

Quote:
Dudes, I almost conquered Spain today I was going to the bus station and 2 tourists came and asked for directions, and they were Spanish And I had no idea where the restaurant that they were looking for was, but it said that it was near the Municipal Hospital, and that was on the way to the bus station And we walked together till said Hospital, and we talked (in Spanish ) about politics and the Eu and Eastern Europe and school And one was really cute They were from Barcelona and said that last year they visited Bulgaria and that we're very alike Ernesto and David. And they asked me to go eat with them, but I said no I had to go home But they were very nice...Andreea we have to go to Spain

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #820
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I bought myself a new CK bra and undies for 60€ yesterday. CK underwear is great!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #821
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Aleka you should have gone and have lunch with them. Maybe you'd have more luck with Spanish boys

We'll go, we'll go. Maybe next year?

Jiatika, what Aleka said She picked it and I agreed 'cause I found it funny
oooh. thanks thanks!

and oh...the orange thing. apparently i got it wrong. the girls toss the oranges into the river and the guys pick them up imagine if some weirdo picked yours up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I bought myself a new CK bra and undies for 60€ yesterday. CK underwear is great!
posh
Old 02-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #822
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
You do know that sharing this kind of information automatically turns into a request for pics of you wearing them, no?

PICS PICS PICS PICS
Old 02-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #823
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
You do know that sharing this kind of information automatically turns into a request for pics of you wearing them, no?

PICS PICS PICS PICS
This is a website visited by kids. I guess a pic with a model is allowed, it feels really great, bless CK for finally having the lingerie on sale here.
Only here at the end of the world it costs considerably more. But I as a TRUE fangirl just have to wear it, even if Marat doesn't have a contract with CK.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #824
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

cK is overpriced here too.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #825
Scavenger Hunter

it's overpriced everywhere