THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 232 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #3466
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

You're my favorite Wallpaper supplier (other than Astronomy Picture of the Day)

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #3467
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
You're my favorite Wallpaper supplier (other than Astronomy Picture of the Day)
Lucie, do you wants some more? Thanks, dear

I am back from Moscow and the usual batch of pics from this amazing place is here

I hope you are all well
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #3468
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Annushka! I'm gonna enjoy your great photos in my somewhat cooler apartment later tonight. How was the heat in Moscow? They say it's actually not as bad as here with our humidity from the sea.
And what is it with the weather, the longest frost period ever in winter and now the longest heat period ever, the world's gone crazy and I'm supposed to survive.
Btw I am back from vacation too.

P.S. If you ever needed to you could earn your money as a professional photographer though, that's true.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:32 PM   #3469
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures as always Anna I'm envious, I wish I could to to Moscow this year again :P
And I see you've been to Patriarshye prudy hehehe
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #3470
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Lucie, do you wants some more? Thanks, dear

I am back from Moscow and the usual batch of pics from this amazing place is here

I hope you are all well
Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
P.S. If you ever needed to you could earn your money as a professional photographer though, that's true.
I agree. Btw, I think it reminds me of some fanfic from tgfr, aaaaages ago.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #3471
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Annushka! I'm gonna enjoy your great photos in my somewhat cooler apartment later tonight. How was the heat in Moscow? They say it's actually not as bad as here with our humidity from the sea.
And what is it with the weather, the longest frost period ever in winter and now the longest heat period ever, the world's gone crazy and I'm supposed to survive.
Btw I am back from vacation too.

Mashenkaaaaa I'm so glad to see you pop-in here, I miss you I hope your vacation was nice, despite that it's over. The next one will come The Moscow heat was amazing - 40 C at 7 PM!!! I couldn't believe it But I had amazing time in this lovely place. I want to go back there again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya_C View Post
Great pictures as always Anna I'm envious, I wish I could to to Moscow this year again :P And I see you've been to Patriarshye prudy hehehe
Thanks, dear! Yes, I have been there, as well as to every place in Moscow Seriously, the Patriarshye prudy area is very "magic" - it was the only place where one could breathe around noon and has this "feeling" in the air. It's downtown, but it's neither noisy, nor crowded. I kept on thinking about Master & Margarita, while I was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
I agree. Btw, I think it reminds me of some fanfic from tgfr, aaaaages ago.
Lucie, dear, don't scare me with fanfics

Thanks a lot for the nice words, guys, I really appreciate them and that's one of the reasons I like to take pictures - to share the view and emotions of various places with people

have a nice weekend

Last edited by AnnieNik : 07-30-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #3472
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing your article!
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #3473
country flag mikomonstr

mikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed that article, thank you!
mikomonstr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #3474
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:27 AM   #3475
country flag AnnieNik

Great article Thanks a lot for sharing, it brought a lot of memories....
Old 09-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #3476
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Hi all.. I just wanted to share an article that I wrote for a tennis blog in which I attribute my love of tennis to Mr. Safin.

http://tennis-prose.com/articles/why-i-love-tennis/
Thanks for sharing Loved reading it and although I don't get up in the middle of the night for anyone anymore it made me remember those good ol'days
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #3477
country flag AnnieNik

Hello, people

yesterday I went for a short trip to the mountains and visited one of the most beautiful places I have seen. I took some pics to share with you - The eco-path to Skaklya waterfall

Lucie, if you still come around, you might find something for you

hope you will have a great week ahead!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #3478
country flag luxsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Hello, people

yesterday I went for a short trip to the mountains and visited one of the most beautiful places I have seen. I took some pics to share with you - The eco-path to Skaklya waterfall

Lucie, if you still come around, you might find something for you

hope you will have a great week ahead!
Awww, thanks Annie !

Old 11-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #3479
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a year since Marat retired... wow, time goes so fast!
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #3480
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Russia on winning the 2018 World Cup bid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9252156.stm

Currently viewing Rafa's forum: 15.
Currently viewing Roger's: 22.
Currently viewing Marat's: 26.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote