THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 188 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #2806
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
That's the best you got? What about the other people?
hmmm I have Sara on fb
And btw, I totally forgot but I talked to Mir this week and she says hi to everyone

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #2807
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

good...is she doing ok steppy?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #2808
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

trying to.
I'll tell you on msn.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #2809
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Happy belated Easter to those celebrating

I hope you had fun (or at least some rest )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
random thought...I wonder how jiggles junior is now
awww the cuteness that she was! Jiggles Jr. must be a big girl already

Quote:
This morning I spent about 2 hours going to the entire pictures thread (yes, I have nothing better to do, it's very sad ) and I wondered about a lot of people including Kiara, Bea, Sara, Mir, Ali (and her "spa"-stories), Tanya, Jiggles jr's mom (forgot her name there for a sec) etc etc.
Tanya is an aunt now Otherwise seems to be doing fine - working, watching tennis, taking care of family.

I haven't heard from Jamie (aka Jiggles mom, aka jmp, aka Jiggling Marat's Pants (Pam came up with this!)) in ages

Quote:
*Edit* Also, where is Dowa? I haven't seen her on here in aaaaaaages. And Mila and Mawie.
Yes! And the other Romanian girls - cooomeeeee heeeereeeee pwease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
I talked to Mir this week and she says hi to everyone
Send her our love, pwease

Have a sunny day, dears
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 AM   #2810
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Have a sunny day too, Anna! And everyone else!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #2811
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

I think I haven't told you guys, but few weeks ago I started wearing braces. I do not wear them, while working, because I still cannot speak properly and people are not trained to understand my mind yet

So, the story that will win the Embarassment of the Year Award is:

I am going home after work and I spot on the street a reporter and cameraman from the reality "Amazing race" (BG version is "Race to the victory", which I love by the way). Of course they try to stop and ask me questions. I politely try to divert them about dozen times, including "I really cannot speak" (as in: people, I mumble!) and speeding up my walk even more. They do not give up at all and ask me questions. I do answer correctly to the historical questions and they are even impressed. (a whole different topic: the new generation doesn't care a thing about anything besides money, fashion and cars). As it is rainy and windy today, my hair is flying everywhere. I was coming back from the dentist, so I had no lipstick on. The producer of the reality show is the biggest TV late/comedy show here, so the odds of airing this are quite high

I have to wear braces a total of 6 months for my whole life, and at the end of the first month I have a chance to be on national TV WITH them. I wonder what will happen at 3rd month - a People magazine cover?

The good thing is that two men chased me today
Old 04-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #2812
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

You might change the lives of some braces-wearing girls, though.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #2813
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

lol Annie

Old 04-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #2814
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

The odds of that happening at such a time
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #2815
country flag Meliana

Meliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I have to wear braces a total of 6 months for my whole life, and at the end of the first month I have a chance to be on national TV WITH them. I wonder what will happen at 3rd month - a People magazine cover?
Ever heard of Murphy's Law? If there is a chance something might go wrong, it will so you actually had more chances of being filmed with braces on than off

I wore braces as a kid, the worst part was trying to chew gum with them
Meliana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #2816
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh. I once broke off one of the metal bits while biting a piece of apple. it was a slice of CUT apple and I still managed to do that. I amaze myself
Old 04-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #2817
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a "plate" kind of like a brace, doesn't go along the teeth though which is probably the ones you guys are talking about?

My front (top set) teeth were apparently about 3mm too far back so had to wear that and loads of food used to get stuck in it

If I was hungry I could just take that out and dig it out and there we have it, a nice little meal
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #2818
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I used to have a "plate" kind of like a brace, doesn't go along the teeth though which is probably the ones you guys are talking about?

My front teeth were apparently about 3mm too far back so had to wear that and loads of food used to get stuck in it

If I was hungry I could just take that out and dig it out and there we have it, a nice little meal
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............after the braces came off, my retainers used to have lots of gunk stuck on it too. I'd remove it to eat of course, but all the saliva residue and stuff stuck on it was
Old 04-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #2819
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly, most viewers will be filled with empathy, childhood memories AND be impressed by Annie's knowledge.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:38 AM   #2820
country flag AnnieNik

Thanks for the support, guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
You might change the lives of some braces-wearing girls, though.
I might need the magazine cover for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
The odds of that happening at such a time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana View Post
Ever heard of Murphy's Law?
Tell me about it

Quote:
you should've quickly taken them out and tossed them away while they were chasing after you before they could shove the camera in your face
They started filming, when I came by...no time to run for the hills

Quote:
Btw, there's always a small chance you will be edited out.
That's my hope! I am quite pale and wouldn't look good on the rainy background But as I was wearing my great pink cashmere scarf the guy said "Please talk to us, it'll look so good with your scarf on TV"

Quote:
The absolute worst part for me was having to eat
How can you guys eat with braces? I tried having a chocolate bonbon and nearly choked myself to death

Quote:
Annie is lucky she can take them off whenever she wants, i had the permanent kind.
I wouldn't wear the permanent kind. Can you imagine going on a date and at the end saying "Shank shou, I shad a shreat shime"
My dentist tried to convince me, but I lectured him in "Introduction to feminine vanity"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Clearly, most viewers will be filled with empathy, childhood memories AND be impressed by Annie's knowledge.
Lucie Too bad most viewers are not as smart and nice as Safinholics

Once again, thank you and have a bright day