THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2007, 01:53 PM   #211
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

yay for the postmen!

thanks for my card too and my nickname on facebook
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #212
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back dears. Had lots of fun and tons of snow Hope you all had nice holidays and didn't get sick from eating too much
While I was gone I got cards from Aleka and Mir thanks girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
Did you guys hear the news?
Britney's little 16-year-old sister is pregnant. Awwww This family makes me believe that the movie Idiocracy was actually a documentary. (And the best part is that the baby's daddy is 19, which means he's going to jail. Like it wasn't trashy enough!)
Why does he have to go to jail? Poor kids, and I mean the babies and their respective parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
I have the internet for a whole two seconds. Since I will be in the wilds over the 25th, Merry Christmas to everyone

Hope you had a great time Mila!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
He's in the final.
Congrats Marat, I knew you could still do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
I know! and i already couldn't stand Sarkozy, but now everytime I see him or Dati on tv/magazines I'm

In other news, I had a car accident last night on the highway
Here some journalists admire Sarko and say he's the driving force and a role model for Europe

Thank God you are ok dear! Stupid woman though, how can she just drive away

Quote:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to next year to see how the tradition evolves
I'm sure you made his day though
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:43 PM   #213
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
great story Steppy If you happen to have some spare sunshine and warm time please make sure you include them in my envelope. It's bloody freezing in here! Hate winter, argh
erm, the temperature has been between -5° and 0° for 2 weeks. 5° since yesterady, which I'd barely call an improvement. So I'm afraid I couldn't send anything warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
hehe Steph and her postal office stories. Looking forward to nest years saga

Just got a luvely e card from Vassey thanks hun
when is that dance video published?

I wanna know too

I got your card, thanks a lot!
And thanks to Francis too

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
not very nice news on the giraffe front
is it very bad? PM please, if you're allowed to tell that is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Here some journalists admire Sarko and say he's the driving force and a role model for Europe

Thank God you are ok dear! Stupid woman though, how can she just drive away

I'm sure you made his day though
a role model? If a bling-bling president who has a HUGE ego, prefers to impose everything on people rather than discussing them first, and changes many laws pretending it will help the people and the State to save money while if you look twice you clearly see it will only help rich people (aka his friends Bolloré, Lagardère, etc etc and many other anonymous rich people) to save THEIR money is a good thing, then yeah he's definitely a model.

I know! I should have written the license plate number on a paper. Whether you were the one being wrong or not, leaving a place after a car accident you were implied in without giving your name/phone # is a crime, my insurance company would have loved looking for her...

LOL possibly yes.

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #214
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a role model? If a bling-bling president who has a HUGE ego, prefers to impose everything on people rather than discussing them first, and changes many laws pretending it will help the people and the State to save money while if you look twice you clearly see it will only help rich people (aka his friends Bolloré, Lagardčre, etc etc and many other anonymous rich people) to save THEIR money is a good thing, then yeah he's definitely a model.

I know! I should have written the license plate number on a paper. Whether you were the one being wrong or not, leaving a place after a car accident you were implied in without giving your name/phone # is a crime, my insurance company would have loved looking for her...

LOL possibly yes.
You said it, I hope there won't be more Sarkos popping up in the world. I was so happy the Kaczynski brothers (a.k.a the evil twins) are gone (well one that is) and Bush will be gone soon as well *sigh* let's hope Sarko won't get re-elected

Yes it would have been good to have the license number but in moments like these you don't think about that. I think she was well aware of her leaving being illegal so she might as well lied about changing lanes. Hopefully your friend was right and the reparation won't cost that much
Old 12-27-2007, 03:30 PM   #215
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said it, I hope there won't be more Sarkos popping up in the world. I was so happy the Kaczynski brothers (a.k.a the evil twins) are gone (well one that is) and Bush will be gone soon as well *sigh* let's hope Sarko won't get re-elected

Yes it would have been good to have the license number but in moments like these you don't think about that. I think she was well aware of her leaving being illegal so she might as well lied about changing lanes. Hopefully your friend was right and the reparation won't cost that much
Oh he plans on changing the Constitution on many aspects, who knows if he won't change it to make sure he'll be there for long

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced she lied. I still don't know how expensive it will be, my mom still drives the car. Which is IMO because when you look at the mirror all you see is your door, and not the road and cars coming from behind.

Last edited by Damita : 12-27-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:26 PM   #216
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Sara dear! I got your card, ahh, what you wrote got me all teary-eyed. So touching and beautiful!

I haven't got a card from Vassiej!

And Jiat, PM me too PLEASE! I hope it's nothing too bad.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:35 AM   #217
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Dowa thanks for ze card and ze fairy dust

A few more hours and i'm on holidays

Old 12-28-2007, 12:22 PM   #218
country flag Sarka

Quote:
Oh he plans on changing the Constitution on many aspects, who knows if he won't change it to make sure he'll be there for long

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced she lied. I still don't know how expensive it will be, my mom still drives the car. Which is IMO because when you look at the mirror all you see is your door, and not the road and cars coming from behind.
Even Putin didn't do that

Yeah I'd be too scared to drive without the side mirror and I think it's illegal too. You should get it fixed ASAP because if you get into another accident (God forbid!) your insurance could hold you accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Sara dear! I got your card, ahh, what you wrote got me all teary-eyed. So touching and beautiful!
I'm glad you got it Masha

Quote:
A few more hours and i'm on holidays
Yeah for holidays!!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #219
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had to go back to work so I decided i'd put all the stamps on letters at work, and said it was very nice of her but not necessary. And she asked "seriously? you have so many stamps, you're sure you prefer to lick?" and *prepare to : o for me* I answered "it's ok, thanks, I'm used to it" which was perfectly innocent but sounded very naughty judging by the reaction of the employee (--> ) and by the reaction of a customer waiting on the side, who had been like sleeping on his chair for a while and wake up suddenly like I had been calling his name :tape : o
Oh, Steph I guess we all know the answer to the question 'Has Steppy been naughty or nice'
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hope you're all alive & kicking after all the eating and drinking etc. *is afraid to go near the scales*
A bit sick so I don't have an appetite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Deea & Aleka thanks for the card girls!!!
Yay
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
nobody got my card yet?

Well we lived through cristmas now get ready for new year
Tell me bout the party's your gonna go to.
me is staying home holding pet's paws for comfort, hate the fireworks: (
me, me, me!!! Just got it this morning Thaaank you so much dear

I'm staying home at least until after midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
ALEKA! DEEA! GOT YOUR CAAAAARRRDDD!!!
Quote:
While I was gone I got cards from Aleka and Mir :woohoo thanks girls :kiss
Yay and double yay
Old 12-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #220
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Francis, thanks so much for the card!

Jiatika, please tell Nicki we support her in whatever she is going through
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #221
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
Even Putin didn't do that

Yeah I'd be too scared to drive without the side mirror and I think it's illegal too. You should get it fixed ASAP because if you get into another accident (God forbid!) your insurance could hold you accountable.

Yeah for holidays!!

Yeah, since she's on holidays today I guess my dad prefered to wait a few days to have her car repaired. I just come home from work (holidays! ) and there's a side-view mirror on the table downstairs. I think my dad won't replace the mirror completely (cuz that one looks terrible ) but just needs to take a part from an old mirror to repair our car's one. That's pretty much what the boyfriend of my friend told me when the accident happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Oh, Steph I guess we all know the answer to the question 'Has Steppy been naughty or nice'
always nice

Old 12-28-2007, 04:32 PM   #222
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol Annie, the cosmetic store sounds like a good idea, I'm just sorry I won't be one of your clients as I got one perfume as well

Everyone, you know how the annual visit to the post office to send all of you the new year cards has to be either a drama or a joke? I mean, it's now part of the season holidays traditions, no? After the drama last year (evil post office women not wanting to give me so many stamps etc ), this year it's a joke!

I just come back from the post office. First I wanted to buy all the stamps at the machine but didn't have enough coins, and the change machine kept rejecting my bill. So I had to buy the stamps at the desk. Shockingly, the employees in this office (near my work) are very nice (note to self: always prefer this post office to the one at home, always).

The woman immediately gave me all the stamps I needed and then (gosh, they are soooooo nice ) she said "you can borrow my sponge for a couple minuts if you want to". Yeah, they have a wet sponge on the desk, that they use for the non-sticky stamps, and since I had so many cards she was nicely offering me to use it

I had to go back to work so I decided i'd put all the stamps on letters at work, and said it was very nice of her but not necessary. And she asked "seriously? you have so many stamps, you're sure you prefer to lick?" and *prepare to for me* I answered "it's ok, thanks, I'm used to it" which was perfectly innocent but sounded very naughty judging by the reaction of the employee (--> ) and by the reaction of a customer waiting on the side, who had been like sleeping on his chair for a while and wake up suddenly like I had been calling his name

I felt a bit embarrassed but didn't find the words to explain myself. On a second thought it's probably better this way, because it looked like I had no clue I said something funny , whereas adding something like "used to lick stamps every year i mean" could have make it worse

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next year to see how the tradition evolves
finally a good post office story

I have to go tomorrow with my 684759845 cards. I can see them sighing already
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #223
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

I got your card this morninig Steph, thank youuuuuuu
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:53 PM   #224
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
finally a good post office story

I have to go tomorrow with my 684759845 cards. I can see them sighing already
hehe good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
I got your card this morninig Steph, thank youuuuuuu
cool de rien

Old 12-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #225
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

For movie lovers...watch Atonement, cool story , and only watch I am Legend if you want to see Will Smith saving human kind again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote