THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 138 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2008, 02:17 AM   #2056
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

and again...I HAVEN'T LOADED IT ON MY COMP!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2008, 07:41 AM   #2057
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Vass, spasibo bolshoye

Yesterday I was at Metallica concert The show was great and to sing/shout along with other 50 000 people is beyond awesome

if a music critic sees the list of concerts I have been to in the last year, they'd ritually commit suicide

Have a great day, dears
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #2058
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Wednesday Addams,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our General Message/A> forums, our Off-Topic and our Player Forums where like-minded fans get together!
Huh. Well, ok then, I guess I'll post.

How are you guys?

Vio, have fun at the concert! I went to Metallica this Wednesday and it was the awesomest thing EVEEEEEER.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:11 AM   #2059
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams View Post

How are you guys?

Vio, have fun at the concert! I went to Metallica this Wednesday and it was the awesomest thing EVEEEEEER.
whoa, did anyone in eastern europe NOT go to Metalicä?

And it seems you need an official invitation now to post here
And there I thought you missed us when i saw your name.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:46 AM   #2060
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

snob dora
Old 07-27-2008, 09:54 AM   #2061
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How are you guys?

Glad to have Jon here ... and you too, of course

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #2062
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Lovelies

Totally sunburnedtanned Frens here .... Summer perfectly arrived here and went to the beach the whole weekend I have so many tanlines now, i feel like a tennisplayer

Have a great week everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

Yesterday I was at Metallica concert :rocker The show was great and to sing/shout along with other 50 000 people is beyond awesome :rocker

if a music critic sees the list of concerts I have been to in the last year, they'd ritually commit suicide
Why ?? BSB + Metallica sounds like a prefect combination to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via Pax View Post
I've been to Metallica this week as well...and yeah, baby, it was awesome! And I'm going to Lenny Kravitz tonight
for both artists

Quote:
I've been to quite a few this month only I guess it's cool to be a journalist sometimes, having a press pass everywhere
Can you bring invites to those concerts with that press pass ??

Quote:
I went to Metallica this Wednesday and it was the awesomest thing EVEEEEEER.
Why doesn't Metallica visit Holland for a concert
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #2063
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
And it seems you need an official invitation now to post here
That was not an invitation, MTF is only thinking of itself
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
snob dora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Jon is glad to be here... and so am I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
I'm kinda surprised they didn't go to Holland. They do Western Europe pretty regularly, less so Eastern Europe. They haven't been here in 9 years. At the end of the concert, Lars (the drummer ) was like "Am I the only one who thinks we should come here more than once every nine fucking years??!!" No, you aren't, Lars.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:32 AM   #2064
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Woohoo, granny!! I've been to Metallica this week as well...and yeah, baby, it was awesome! And I'm going to Lenny Kravitz tonight
How was Lenny? I decided to skip that. I had too much emotions from Metallicaaaaa

If, Vass doesn't send you the pics, I could fwd

Quote:
I went to Metallica this Wednesday and it was the awesomest thing EVEEEEEER.
True that, sister

Quote:
They come here so rarely, that everyone goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Jon Daily

Hello, tanned football wife
Quote:
Why ?? BSB + Metallica sounds like a prefect combination to me
You forgot Kylie and Foreigner

Quote:
They haven't been here in 9 years. At the end of the concert, Lars (the drummer ) was like "Am I the only one who thinks we should come here more than once every nine fucking years??!!" No, you aren't, Lars.
The exact same thing in Sofia
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:08 PM   #2065
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Erm......Frens........they were in Holland about a month ago at Pinkpop...pay attention
That was like 10 min away from my house but I didn't go.
But I could hear them in my garden
Old 07-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #2066
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hello, tanned football wife

You forgot Kylie and Foreigner
rockgrannie you

still doesn't change much about my thought of perfect combination

Quote:
Erm......Frens........they were in Holland about a month ago at Pinkpop...pay attention
That was like 10 min away from my house but I didn't go.
But I could hear them in my garden
10 minutes away from your house and you din't go

but Pinkpop... i don't like those kind of "concerts" ... i prefer the real deal, an evening filling program of metallica
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #2067
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Woohoo, granny!! I've been to Metallica this week as well...and yeah, baby, it was awesome! And I'm going to Lenny Kravitz tonight
I went to Lenny too he was great, except that Hello Hungary part

Quote:
I haven't not that big of a fan ...plus there was a complete madness with the tickets. I don't think there has ever been a sold out concert in Romania in the last couple of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:07 AM   #2068
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
'twas ok. we ate. we shopped. and I have a very very "classy" piccie of pam attacking the veggies
ohhhhhh so classy
Quote:
PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
I want the pic too

Quote:
Oh and, Jiat, I want that pic too

What is possibly so appealing about me woofing into a bowl of greens??!?!?! (forgot what it was called - kailan?)

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #2069
Scavenger Hunter

kailan it is.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #2070
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote