THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 131 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #1951
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
yeah..her place is somewhere there. resisted the urge to call her phone and yell "stop dancing naked in the living room woman! we can see you from here!"

well, I caught some of it on another photo, but that's because that bit of the track was the one right in front of the floating platform/stadium thingy, the F1 grandstand is right next to the ferris wheel. and they haven't completed it yet

and nopppppe...but they did show this love drama. there's this little lady penguin, whose boyfriend penguin dumped her for her sister so she was all sad and depressed for a lonnnng time and her keeper comforted her and she fell for the keeper the keeper seems a bit too... I quote him, "I was there for her before he came and now I'm still here for her"
You should have done that

SHOW!!!!!

OMFG DISTURBED Also, aren't penguins supposed to mate for life

Old 07-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #1952
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post

reminds me of the time I was visiting my cousins in the UK about *cough* 15 *cough* years ago, and they got a policeman to pretend to arrest me for drunken and disorderly behaviour (like I'd EVER behave THAT bad ) ... anyway the only way he would let me get out of it was to sing him the Neighbours theme song OMFG I've never been more embarassed in my life ... could've killed my cousins when I found out it was a joke

Quote:
yeah..her place is somewhere there. resisted the urge to call her phone and yell "stop dancing naked in the living room woman! we can see you from here!"

well, I caught some of it on another photo, but that's because that bit of the track was the one right in front of the floating platform/stadium thingy, the F1 grandstand is right next to the ferris wheel. and they haven't completed it yet

and nopppppe...but they did show this love drama. there's this little lady penguin, whose boyfriend penguin dumped her for her sister so she was all sad and depressed for a lonnnng time and her keeper comforted her and she fell for the keeper the keeper seems a bit too... I quote him, "I was there for her before he came and now I'm still here for her"
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #1953
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving to the seaside and I'm coming back on sunday afternoon. SEA HERE I COMEEEEEEEE!

Have a nice week everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:18 AM   #1954
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Pam Is there any recording of that?
thankfully this was in a time before camera phones and youtube
Quote:
hellloooow everybuddy! went to the Singapore Flyer today aka the ferris wheel and took some piccies. but the important one is this

guess where mushy lives

darn...just realised I forgot to take a piccie of the F1 track
I can see my house ... it's the one with the turret afterall, I believe that every home should have it's own turret (aka Dungeon)
Quote:
OMFG, so you're saying my windows aren't tinted afterall

haven't been on the flyer yet, but will probably go when we get back from Club Med

oh, did I mention that I got invited to a Mercedes Benz pre-F1 function ... already!!! OMFG!! down side is I can't go as it's next week ... hopefully they're will be more - I'll settle for nothing less than a hot lap

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Last edited by Curls : 07-09-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:09 AM   #1955
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
OMFG DISTURBED Also, aren't penguins supposed to mate for life
I know

and oh..my sis has tickets for the F1. hers are the walkabout ones. and i can't gooooo... *wails*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Tomorrow morning I'm leaving to the seaside and I'm coming back on sunday afternoon. SEA HERE I COMEEEEEEEE!

Have a nice week everybody!
HAVE FUN DEEA!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post

OMFG, so you're saying my windows aren't tinted afterall

oh, did I mention that I got invited to a Mercedes Benz pre-F1 function ... already!!! OMFG!! down side is I can't go as it's next week ... hopefully they're will be more - I'll settle for nothing less than a hot lap
nope...see ya clearly woman!

I'm free next week! GIVE ME THAT TICKET!!!!!!!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:10 AM   #1956
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

my fan just died i'm going to die of heatstroke now
Old 07-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #1957
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

poor penny.

Andreea have fun

Pam who do you keep in your dungeon?

I'm off for a week and a half; I'm going camping with 15 adolescents
I just have to remember I get paid to do that.
Please let it at least be good weather

ps: Ulla be carefull we are doing this in your country,........HIDE
Old 07-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #1958
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun, Miriam

Show'em who's the boss

Sending some cold wind onto Singa
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:13 PM   #1959
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Trezeguet will play for France again
I got excited for One second! thank you Steph!

Canal+ is a bitch. They never showed the last set of nadal-federer
Old 07-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #1960
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir View Post

it happened to me too

yep. But see, had you been on msn, we would have given you a livestream

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #1961
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
it happened to me too

yep. But see, had you been on msn, we would have given you a livestream
if only I knew!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #1962
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir View Post

I got excited too: I was like, , Dumbenech already changed his mind, great!!! but then I read the end...

Canal + sport showed the end of the final

have fun Deea

*edit about Trezeguet: I just heard on TV that he was retiring (i.e from his international career)because Dumbenech is still there...f*ck you Dumbenech!!!!
have fun Mir

Last edited by amdany : 07-09-2008 at 05:09 PM.
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #1963
country flag Bibir

I heard it too ! and it's not a joke this time
Old 07-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #1964
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
I got excited too: I was like, , Dumbenech already changed his mind, great!!! but then I read the end...

Canal + sport showed the end of the final

have fun Deea

*edit about Trezeguet: I just heard on TV that he was retiring (i.e from his international career)because Dumbenech is still there...f*ck you Dumbenech!!!!
have fun Mir

Canal + sport = satellite

yeah I read that too Not surprising, he's 30 and he knows he won't be called for another 2 years except maybe for one friendly from time to time. As I was already saying 2 years ago, Domenech ruined the end of David's career "in blue". It's a shame they kept this clown in charge. Dumbasses.

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #1965
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
poor penny.

Andreea have fun

Pam who do you keep in your dungeon?

I'm off for a week and a half; I'm going camping with 15 adolescents
I just have to remember I get paid to do that.
Please let it at least be good weather

ps: Ulla be carefull we are doing this in your country,........HIDE
I got a new fan!!!! better one too! "stole" it from the kitchen.

have fun granny mir! show them your granny powahs!!!