THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2007, 08:38 PM   #181
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Just a stupid tv program showing different kinds of beasts... one of the firsts was a big hippo, showing of his huge yellow teeth and wide mouth He as chosen among a few others to be part of a final or sth...

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2007, 10:18 AM   #182
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I saw you! you were carrying a bag, right?
Probably. I still didn't check the streaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
They were probably making out in a corner during that part
Probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
( That's quite a good reason to fight. I hate it when the medias and public opinion backlash on workers who demonstrate for their salaries or pensions, especially these days when everyone's suppose to fight for themselves and no give a damn about others.
I'm a teacher and a few years ago we went on strike for the delocalisation thing which would just create more inequalities AND for our pensions : people thought we were just silly to wory about the former, and plain selfish about the latters. No wonder our starstruck dwarfish so called president was elected )
I know! and i already couldn't stand Sarkozy, but now everytime I see him or Dati on tv/magazines I'm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
A romantic and a rebel eh?
yup

In other news, I had a car accident last night on the highway I was driving my friends to a restaurant, we entered the highway and BAM! There's no light on the highway (I told you some people stole the copper from the lighting equipment, no?) and it's so cold these days that my windows were misted up. So I turned my head on the left to see if I could enter the highway or not. There was a car coming from behind, but I couldn't see the car itself, just its light. But you know when you see only the light you get a little blind, so it was still hard to say if the car was on the right part of the road or the left one. I looked again and I thought it was on the very left part so I could enter the right track. And so I did.
And all of sudden, its right side-view mirror hit my driver side-view mirror!! It scared me so much! The car pushed us on the right, then my car was moving right-left, I had to hold the wheel very strongly to make us stay on the road and not crash on the hill on the right side. And everyone in the car thought like me and was "WTF?! did this guy moved from the left track to the right when we were entering the right track?"

Then we followed the other car at the next exit, and stopped. I went out with one of my friends' boyfriend. We checked the side-view mirror. It was still hanging on the door but obviously broken. The driver of the other car finally get out of it. It was a woman in her 40s, and I couldn't believe how calm she was, like nothing big had happened!
She asked "didn't you see me behind?" and I said "yes I did, but you were on the left track. Did you change just when I was entering?" and she said that she was on the right part of the road so it was me who entered in front of her instead of waiting for her to double-pass me and then enter. Seriously, it was so dark I can't really tell. Maybe she was right. But maybe I was right and she was just bull-shitting me. Because as my friends said, there was no other car on the road so if it's me who was wrong she could have moved to the left when she saw me entering the highway and could see the accident happen. That's what someone would do to avoid the accident. So maybe she lied and was really on the left, and moved to the right when I was enetering and hit me...

Anyway, she really didn't seem to care, she didn't even turn around her car to look at her doors and side-view mirror. It's me who did it. There was nothing on her car. After that I went checking my mirror again with my friend, and while he was telling me that it wasn't too bad and wouldn't cost me more than 50-60 euros, the woman went back to her car and left!! What was wrong with her?!

I felt so bad all evening after that. The side-view mirror was hanging but looking down so when driving I couldn't see anything coming from behind. And also we were all so scared when it happened. My friends said I reacted very quickly and very well by strongly holding the wheel and keeping the car on the road, but I've been lucky that the road wasn't too icy, because my eyes were constantly looking at the hill on the right side of the road and I was thinking "don't leave the road, don't leave the road". I can't imagine how bad the accident could have been on icy roads I've never been so scared in a car.

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #183
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a stupid tv program showing different kinds of beasts... one of the firsts was a big hippo, showing of his huge yellow teeth and wide mouth He as chosen among a few others to be part of a final or sth...
oooh. so marat still wins everywhere he goes

steppy I'm glad you're safe and sound!!!!! that's what's most important!!

ME GOTS A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!

and yaaay! ulla got my card!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #184
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I saw you! you were carrying a bag, right?
ok, checked, yes that was me. But you can't really see my face, good I could see my coworker next to me though
thanks for that. His house is such a mess

Old 12-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #185
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes. we went last weekend to take a family studio photos, family portrait lahdeedah..so we went to pick the photos today...
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:07 AM   #186
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Steph at least you're safe

Francis thanks for the card gorgeous, my boys are enjoying taking it on and off the tree

Maria thanks for the card gorgeous

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:44 AM   #187
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
In other news, I had a car accident last night on the highway
Glad you're fine.
I think you're lucky the cars hit each other sideways.. it could have been much worse if she hit the back of you (or the other way round).
Good thing you stayed so calm!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:49 AM   #188
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Steph :smooch

Jiat for the new phone
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:02 PM   #189
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

scary shit Steph.....
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:19 PM   #190
country flag Lossi

Lossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieS View Post
Milaaaa .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Merry Christmas, Mila
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Merry Christmas, Mila!

I miss everyone On MSN especially

kirkicica: Where is the turn on button on Nole?
Mila:
Jess: I know where!
Jess:
kirkicica: Would someone click it please?
Jess: Oh gladly.
kirkicica: Not THAT one.
Lossi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:05 PM   #191
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god, Steppy p'heeeew at least everybody is ok! Stupid carless woman though, how could she be so insensible? driving during winter time si really tricky! another reason for me to hate winter, yuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:53 PM   #192
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

I knew it! I knew there was something going on between these 2!
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lz8au0eMTs

Old 12-23-2007, 10:06 PM   #193
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation!

Quote:

In other news, I had a car accident last night on the highway .
Steph, that's so bad and ! Thank god you're okay, and only the car was damaged

Stupid woman in the other car !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post

ME GOTS A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!

What kind of??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post

Francis thanks for the card gorgeous, my boys are enjoying taking it on and off the tree
You're welcome!

Quote:
I knew it! I knew there was something going on between these 2!
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lz8au0eMTs

Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:24 PM   #194
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

At our shop at my work, we have a tradition for the weekend before Christmas: We all appear in fancy and chique clothings (girls in dress, guys in suit )

Here's a picture of my, working ( on high heels too ) in my dress :

Have a wonderful time, party, eat and hard and will see you in 2008
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:46 AM   #195
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous. The only thing missing onthe pic is one of your numerous husbands...

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote