THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #166
country flag Lossi

Lossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Yes I do!!!

I have the internet for a whole two seconds Since I will be in the wilds over the 25th, Merry Christmas to everyone

kirkicica: Where is the turn on button on Nole?
Mila:
Jess: I know where!
Jess:
kirkicica: Would someone click it please?
Jess: Oh gladly.
kirkicica: Not THAT one.
Lossi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #167
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Did you see he was in Dmitry's "No Strings" episode?
He was? The domination is starting . Is there a youtube/video of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
Yes I do!!!

I have the internet for a whole two seconds Since I will be in the wilds over the 25th, Merry Christmas to everyone

Milaaaa .
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #168
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieS View Post
He was? The domination is starting . Is there a youtube/video of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q_9TAn6z8 (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSHzoyVJziY (part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6O3_0A2Fo8 (part 3)
Old 12-21-2007, 09:59 PM   #169
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

never mind, I already found them . But thanks anyway . I was fangirling for him in MSN by myself earlier b/c no one else gets it .
Oh man, what a fucking legend .
Vahe beat Dima in golf.
Vahe beat Dima in video hockey.
Vahe beat Dima in mini tennis.
Ergo,
Vahe>Dima. QED.
Vamos .
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:08 AM   #170
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Aleka . Glad that life's good . It's the usual for me, like I said, home for the holidays, not much is new except that it appears to have kicked my MTF/tennis addiction . Only time will tell though .
But I thought that once you've seen tennis, you can never go back
Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina View Post
I saw this and thought of all of my fellow Safin lovers

http://members.shaw.ca/cybernana/htm...hippoxmas.html
speaking of which, I actually got a hippo for christmas the stuffed one I saw at Ikea a couple of weeks ago and my mom refused to buy it for me...it was supposed to be a surprise but I guessed what it was so they gave it to me it is soooo cute, I'll post a pic later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
hehe so ironic. Ironic too the fact that Jamie Lynn and her bf met in church I guess they must have been so attracted to each others they didn't hear the "no sex before marriage" part
They were probably making out in a corner during that part
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
Yes I do!!!

Merry Christmas, Mila
Thaaank you
Old 12-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #171
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They want to save money and announced a few reforms for that, among which one about the divorce cases where both spouses agree on everything. They want these cases not to be driven by lawyers and decided by judges, but only by the notaries who would then act as lawyers and judges at the same time.
In case Nicolas and Rachida haven't noticed, judges and lawyers don't do the same job, so notaries (who aren't prepared to act as judges or lawyers btw!) will necessarily do one of the job wrong. Maybe both
Also, when people need a lawyer and don't have the money, they can ask for the State to pay the lawyers, but that doesn't exist with notaries, whose fees are fixed by the law, and people have to pay their notary no matter if they're rich or poor. You can see here how the richest spouses will be priviledged.
And there's obviously a financial aspect for lawyers as well. Some lawyers work almost only on divorce cases, so it would mean bankruptcy for them. Of course journalists are so biaised that the only thing they talk about is the financial aspect. Like it's really the only reason lawyers are demonstrating for, because they will lose money with this reform.
( That's quite a good reason to fight. I hate it when the medias and public opinion backlash on workers who demonstrate for their salaries or pensions, especially these days when everyone's suppose to fight for themselves and no give a damn about others.
I'm a teacher and a few years ago we went on strike for the delocalisation thing which would just create more inequalities AND for our pensions : people thought we were just silly to wory about the former, and plain selfish about the latters. No wonder our starstruck dwarfish so called president was elected )

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:00 AM   #172
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've decided I'm not going to add anyone on here . Sorry kiddies . It would just be two weird ...I still love you all though .
Do we scare you that much ?
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:01 AM   #173
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Dima's vid was fun, thanx for posting it.

I loved what he did to his house........
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #174
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
How's you, dear? What is happening with the Aruba job?
Their former pharmacist returned and I wasn't experienced enough.

Anyway, I got good news. (see Party Thread)

Quote:
Some people are so stupid it's annoying

/rant over.
People are stupid. Period.
:retard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
'twas payday today year end bonus
MONEYYY! lol

Quote:
And then we went demonstrating in the street and *warning: extreme rebellious conduct can shock young people* we walked in the street among the cars!
...ok, that was after one of us said "WTF?! we're demonstrating and we stay on the sidewalk, going by 2 like kids in school? spread people, spread! walk on the road!"

I feel like a genuine rebel burn the civil code, woot!
A romantic and a rebel eh?

Quote:
I've decided I'm not going to add anyone on here . Sorry kiddies . It would just be two weird ...I still love you all though
Scared we'd find out about your secret life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
Did you guys hear the news?
Britney's little 16-year-old sister is pregnant. This family makes me believe that the movie Idiocracy was actually a documentary. (And the best part is that the baby's daddy is 19, which means he's going to jail. Like it wasn't trashy enough!)

They are the personification of Trash. You'd almost think they do it on purpose so the paps stay interested lol

Merry Christmas, Mila!

Thanks to Jiat, Deea & Aleka and Masha for your Xmas cards they're up at my pin-board!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:47 PM   #175
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting Gab, it's hilarious, especially the butt's up part and when he was imitating the french accent

but his house
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #176
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Fellow Frenchies ! A hippo live on TF1 RIGHT NOW !!! (terrible mouth )

Old 12-22-2007, 07:15 PM   #177
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
yeah, it's very BIG lol
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #178
country flag luxsword

He's in the final.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #179
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

I had seen it in a preview a couple of days ago
Old 12-22-2007, 08:33 PM   #180
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
yeah, it's very BIG lol
Quote:
He's in the final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I had seen it in a preview a couple of days ago

Where are all of you talking about??

me wanna know tooooooooooooo
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote