THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #1561
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

Mashenka It's OK not going to the concert If you are with a friend, you'll have a nice time, but if you're not a fan there's no point The guys gave it all on stage, instead of playing the "big starts" attitude and sing the songs and wave bye-bye.

Btw, Mashenka, are you alright? Is the work killing you? You seem more silent lately...

have a great day, dears
Well, work and all that life ya know. I'm still alive though.
Going to the theatre on Friday with a friend. And with the clay masters going on I don't want to go out too many nights. Good about the BSB show then... My friends are not into that stuff though ... and I won't go alone so...

Have a great day too, dear! How are you feeling in your new office btw, getting better?
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2008, 11:01 AM   #1562
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Well, work and all that life ya know. I'm still alive though.
Going to the theatre on Friday with a friend. And with the clay masters going on I don't want to go out too many nights. Good about the BSB show then... My friends are not into that stuff though ... and I won't go alone so...

Have a great day too, dear! How are you feeling in your new office btw, getting better?
Mashenka Better times will come, you know that, right? Just hang on

New office is...the new office. I am not very good in dealing with negative changes and honestly it's a bit rough. I hope all goes well with my graduation and I'll feel better. We will survive, but all depends on the price that we'll pay ...

И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #1563
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
New office is...the new office. I am not very good in dealing with negative changes and honestly it's a bit rough. I hope all goes well with my graduation and I'll feel better. We will survive, but all depends on the price that we'll pay ...

Like someone wise said "Better times will come, you know that, right? Just hang on "

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #1564
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Ilhame did you use to post on the old Sergei's forum? Your name sounds familiar...

What a cool experience, thanks for sharing The pic of you two is great!
I did

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #1565
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Jiat! You cheeky little bugger!! ... but anyway, if any of you delightful creatures are graced with a wonderful child who insists on having an elephant birthday cake and you cannot find black f**king food colouring in the entire city, rest assured that if you mix purple and green food colouring you will get grey ... so, there ya go ... OK, enough Martha Stewart BS ... so, you want pics 'ey ... here's Jiat & I eating some cake, and here's a pic of the cake ...

The cake and the both of you look wonderful

Will you make me a cake like that one day too, Pam

Quote:

Hiya, dears

Moi is back from Milan. I had awesome time (though it's not very touristic place).

Enough boredom from me, guys, now I'm off to study and I'll try to catch up as soon as I can!

love ya all
Welcome back, Annie

for all your adventures ... Milan AND the BSB

The pictures were awsome!

Good luck with the studying part
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:34 AM   #1566
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

FRANS!!!! how did you celebrate your hubby's birthday
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #1567
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

I good laugh in the middle of caos!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #1568
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
FRENS!!!! how did you celebrate your hubby's birthday
, I hate it when people call me Frans in stead of Frens , it reminds me of a guys name

But.... to reply you to your question ... Ofcourse i celebrated in style
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #1569
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
, I hate it when people call me Frans in stead of Frens , it reminds me of a guys name

But.... to reply you to your question ... Ofcourse i celebrated in style
fine *hmph* shan't talk to you then!

started packing yet?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:10 AM   #1570
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

I started packing

Got my visa and Friday I am off to join the Hamburg madness

I seriously worry for the health of Hamburgers

Mush seeing you made me realize how much I miss you Move back to Perth, we never get to chat in Singapore

Jiat babe you look great, too

OK, back to work I go...2 more days and

Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #1571
Scavenger Hunter

if you'd only visit us here *shakes head* but nooooo...she has to go watch psycho headcases play tennis in hamburg
Old 05-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #1572
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

And her poshy self will attend the LA tournament next year so I'll be left all alone.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #1573
Scavenger Hunter

who??? if you mean me, I already went to sopot ma'am. unless you mean seeing his hippo-ness in action. but then again, he might not be there
Old 05-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #1574
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
who??? if you mean me, I already went to sopot ma'am. unless you mean seeing his hippo-ness in action. but then again, he might not be there
Yes of course I meant the poshy you!
Yep too bad I couldn't make it to Sopot to meet you but my health wasn't going to permit the trip.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #1575
Scavenger Hunter

your time will come ma'am!!!! what's nearest to you though?