THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #1546
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Merci, Lucie Try these links, hope it'll work:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

http://sports.webshots.com/album/563...w?vhost=sports

(few more will be uploaded in minutes to the last one)

If you have troubles, please, tell me and I'll try something else
It's perfect!!! Thank you!!!

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #1547
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Annie, welcome back dear
your pics are beautiful
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #1548
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3...ContentID=2222

awww Congrats!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #1549
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
:lol Jiat! You cheeky little bugger!! ; ... but anyway, if any of you delightful creatures are graced with a wonderful child who insists on having an elephant birthday cake and you cannot find black f**king food colouring in the entire city, rest assured that if you mix purple and green food colouring you will get grey ... so, there ya go ... OK, enough Martha Stewart BS ... so, you want pics 'ey :aplot ... here's Jiat & I eating some cake, and here's a pic of the cake : ... :wavey
Pam!!! The cake looks absolutely delicious *wondering what it tasted like*
And you two look stunning! Pass my belated birthday greetings on to your little one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I come back to a cake :inlove :lol

Hiya, dears

Moi is back from Milan. I had awesome time (though it's not very touristic place).

Dream come true # Numero uno:

The Backstreet Boys concert was beyond awesome. I cannot find words! The show and the guys put a brilliant show. And, yes, my throat still aches. Right next to me was a middled-aged guy (looked like a CEO of a company, who was there with the whole family) and he was ruing the day he bought tickets next to my seat It was so nice to see so may fans (some were born, when I became a fan ) and there were also those little girls with braided hair and BSB t-shirts
anyway, it was worth a 13-year-long wait

Dream come true # Numero due:

San Siro! Annoushka and all other fans (are there any here?) the stadium is fantastic! The Milan dressing room is a dream - they have all those designer seats, plasma TVs and all It cannot be compared to the simple, nothing special Inter dressing room

Enough boredom from me, guys, now I'm off to study and I'll try to catch up as soon as I can!

love ya all
I had totally forgotten about your trip. I'm glad you had a great time and could fullfill your two dreams. The pics are so beautiful

Happy studying
love ya back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Awwww finally. Congrats Nastya!!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #1550
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Annie!! i loved all your pics!! What a beautiful place! And the pics are great! Milan stadium!! Awesome!!!! Watch a match live there must be alucinating!!
NOW, BSB!!!!
I'm a fan too!!!
I have all the CDs! I confess that I would love to see them live, I almost did once in States, but it didn't happen! Lucky you, it must be a really nice show!!! No pics from it?
Momentum 100% fan. I was on my 2nd visit to NY, walking around Times Square and than sunddely I saw that my fav. BSB was in one of the Broadway shows, Chicago, it was Kevin, of course I took pics, cause he came out and signed lot of programs and took thousand of pics!! Like this!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...alizar0004.jpg

Sorry girls, I had to share this with you!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:27 AM   #1551
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

nastya
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #1552
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone tell me why the gf thread is closed? I know most of us don't care what he does in his private life and we are sick of the same questions being asked over and over again, but still people have the right to ask. If you don't like a certain thread then don't read it, locking is not the best way. Just my humble opinion.

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #1553
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Ilhame!

Annushka, BSB will be here on May 19th but as I'm not a fan I won't go. At least I haven't thought of going yet.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #1554
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Thanks Guys!! ... perhaps I'll make Jiat a Hippo cake before she leaves Singapore
I thought about the hippo cake too, and a hippo cake would be much easier to make with the purple colour, no?
Old 05-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #1555
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Ilhame, I locked it temporarily two days ago to unbump it after the last teeny moment. I was planning to open it up again in a few weeks time, but if you've news to add, all you had to do was ask nicely for ti to be opened. It's not as if the newbies would take an effort to search for an old thread to bump it up anyway, the only people kind enough to search for it to bump it when they want new info or to add new info seem to be you and kiara the only reason it got bumped up was because I had to merge it with a new thread. and in this case, it wasn't even someone new that started the new thread but someone who 6 months ago did the exact same thing

sorry...i'll shut up and end my rant now.

Last edited by PennyThePossum : 05-04-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #1556
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know you open and close threads. It's just that Marat's forum has always been so free for everyone and I thought it wasn't anymore

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #1557
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Ilhame did you use to post on the old Sergei's forum? Your name sounds familiar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post
I'm a fan too!!!
I have all the CDs! I confess that I would love to see them live, I almost did once in States, but it didn't happen! Lucky you, it must be a really nice show!!! No pics from it?
Momentum 100% fan. I was on my 2nd visit to NY, walking around Times Square and than sunddely I saw that my fav. BSB was in one of the Broadway shows, Chicago, it was Kevin, of course I took pics, cause he came out and signed lot of programs and took thousand of pics!! Like this!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...alizar0004.jpg

Sorry girls, I had to share this with you!!
What a cool experience, thanks for sharing The pic of you two is great!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #1558
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Tks Sara, old times moment!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #1559
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski View Post
I didn't know you open and close threads. It's just that Marat's forum has always been so free for everyone and I thought it wasn't anymore
yes yes, it's me it's me it's all me. I do evil things like change thread titles too
Old 05-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #1560
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
Annie, welcome back dear
your pics are beautiful
It's great to be back Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
[url]
awww Congrats!
Nastya! Congrats on the baby-boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post

I had totally forgotten about your trip. I'm glad you had a great time and could fullfill your two dreams. The pics are so beautiful
Thanks, dear I am kicking myself for being lazy these days and I really need to sit and study It's not my fault though Milan won yesterday a very big match (is it too selfish to think I brought them luck ? ) and tonight Marat is playing, so it's hard to be concentrated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post
Annie!! i loved all your pics!! What a beautiful place! And the pics are great! Milan stadium!! Awesome!!!! Watch a match live there must be alucinating!!
NOW, BSB!!!!
I'm a fan too!!!
ales, dear, I had no idea you are a fan Your pic is great and I know how you feel. Seeing them live after all these years is beyond words Hope you'll get a chance too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

Annushka, BSB will be here on May 19th but as I'm not a fan I won't go. At least I haven't thought of going yet.

Mashenka It's OK not going to the concert If you are with a friend, you'll have a nice time, but if you're not a fan there's no point The guys gave it all on stage, instead of playing the "big stars" attitude and sing the songs and wave bye-bye.

Btw, Mashenka, are you alright? Is the work killing you? You seem more silent lately...

have a great day, dears
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.

Last edited by AnnieNik : 05-05-2008 at 10:57 AM.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote