News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-05-2008, 08:29 PM   #871
country flag enqvistsangel

enqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles - Yeti Premonitions

My name is Amélie but my friends calls me Lily
enqvistsangel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #872
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post

Yeah hippo better win again so we can see Lucie's camel
Google it

Quote:
The year is long and God knows how many times he has surprised us before. He has it in him to do it again...
Sara, you're in the wrong thread for this
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #873
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie, you are not a bad mom It is hard to do this trick with the cat (I learned it the hard way - with the scratches ). My tip is - try to do it nicely and calmly, right after she wakes up - she will have slow instincts and movement
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:22 AM   #874
country flag enqvistsangel

enqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
aww, that sucks Good luck with your exams!!!
Thanx
enqvistsangel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:27 AM   #875
country flag yarina

yarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond repute

he lost the doubles in the first round as well (to be consistent with his singles result )4-6 2-6. (Also Hewitt lost in the second round to Benneteau in straight sets...Aussie, if only you lost a round earlier...)
yarina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #876
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Lucie, you are not a bad mom It is hard to do this trick with the cat (I learned it the hard way - with the scratches ). My tip is - try to do it nicely and calmly, right after she wakes up - she will have slow instincts and movement
Thanks for the tips. I got some at work as well. I had some fun imagining mixing some tips up. LOL
Well, the vet told me it's supposed to be done by two persons, which relieved me, then he processed to show me that alone it's difficult...and she swallowed the pill without a move !! He was holding her with one hand, I mean, it really does help to be a vet. She was being very calm and cautious and didn't object. Anyway, now, I've got one month pill-free and then I'll visit my parents that WE to get some help, and problem solved. LOL
(I did try after sleep, but she woke pretty quick when she figured out what I meant to do. Clever kittie. ;-))

Quote:
I feel your pain. Deadlines can suck especially when you have all the annoying stuff coming up at the same time. I suppose the good side of Marat not being in the draw anymore is that we have more time to concentrate on our studies. I'm sure you'll get it done in time still. Good luck with the file
Oh, and I'm finished with the file !!! Let's just cross our fingers it serves its purpose, now. :-)

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #877
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virex View Post
sadly no.
but you get all the hair and facial expressions
Obrigada Gu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikry View Post

For the very first of my life I begin to consider tennis without him... and this is a very depressing thought
I can't picture tennis without Marat yet...and I don't to either It would a sad sad saaaaaad day for me if I could...

Lucie We struggled a lot to give Fluffy those pills And we were 3 ppl But we didn't know how to handle him. And he is huge But now I saw how the vet gives it to him, and I have to give him pills for his fur, and I do it by myself *proud* of course I don't get away without a scartch or two
Old 03-06-2008, 09:48 PM   #878
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

There's always Hope, hey. ;-)

Old 03-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #879
country flag Marahsa

Marahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond repute

Desert Smash
La Quinta Resort & Club
Preceding the Pacific Life Open Tennis Tournament, this charitable event will benefit the Variety Club of the Desert, an organization dedicated to helping children in need. The Desert Smash charity golf and tennis event features such professional players as Maria Sharapova, Mardy Fish, James Blake, Marat Safin and Feliciano Lopez. Sponsoring companies include K-Swiss, Bristol Farms, Land Rover and Porsche. For more information on Desert Smash, please call 760.777.5823.
http://www.laquintaresort.com/activi...tscalendar.asp
Marahsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #880
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistsangel View Post
My name is Amélie but my friends calls me Lily
So I can call you Lily then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Google it

Sara, you're in the wrong thread for this
I don't want to google it I want Marat to work hard so Lucie can post the camel as a reward.

I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Oh, and I'm finished with the file !!! Let's just cross our fingers it serves its purpose, now. :-)
*fingers crossed*
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #881

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want to google it I want Marat to work hard so Lucie can post the camel as a reward.

I know

The camel will come out, eventually
Old 03-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #882
country flag luxsword

Do you mean my camel is gay ?

( gotta ask him )

Old 03-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #883
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post

The camel will come out, eventually

Quote:

( gotta ask him )

You mean the camel and HIPPO are a couple
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #884

Quote:

( gotta ask him )
Ummmm.... I dunno, it's your camel

Quote:

You mean the camel and HIPPO are a couple
Stop spreading rumours into the world, Miss Sara
Old 03-15-2008, 12:12 AM   #885