News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 259 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #3871
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post

In my opinion, if the basic rules of politeness and common sense are observed, one can actually post whatever one feels like posting and to hell with everybody else.
Common sense has to do with human fellow feeling, i.e. acting on a natural instinct for right relationship and empathy. As far as I understand it, it has little, if anything, to do with observing rules.

Same goes for politeness, when it is genuine. Without sensitivity, sincerity, appreciation, empathy, it is worthless.

"To hell with everybody else" is an attitude found in people without such qualities, those with narcissistic personality disorders, for instance.

Quote:

I thought the politeness & common sense was implicit among grown ups, really...
I would say it's implicit in whoever has the capacity to assess their behaviour objectively and honestly. I know 13 year-olds with a greater capacity for this, than some of the "grown ups" who post on the internet.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #3872
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Common sense has to do with human fellow feeling, i.e. acting on a natural instinct for right relationship and empathy. As far as I understand it, it has little, if anything, to do with observing rules.

Same goes for politeness, when it is genuine. Without sensitivity, sincerity, appreciation, empathy, it is worthless.

"To hell with everybody else" is an attitude found in people without such qualities, those with narcissistic personality disorders, for instance.

I would say it's implicit in whoever has the capacity to assess their behaviour objectively and honestly. I know 13 year-olds with a greater capacity for this, than some of the "grown ups" who post on the internet.

The rules to be observed I was talking about are those of politeness, as a behavioral socially accepted code, irrespective of the sensitivity, sincerity, appreciation, empathy that may or may not lay beneath.

"To hell with everybody else" is an attitude found in people without such qualities, those with narcissistic personality disorders, for instance. - isn't it common sense to know when not to take such a thing literally?! Maybe it's just my poor English...

Anyway, since this place is to talk about other things, I do believe that we should resume this topic here and focus on our man Marat Safin's tribulations as an up-and-coming sports executive.

PS: However, I hope that you notice how I try not to impolitelly assume that you may have counted me for a person with "narcissistic personality disorders".
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #3873
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

ENOUGH WITH THE OFF TOPIC!

I'm going to write this here instead of sending out another 29381083 PMs because I want everyone to see this.

Firstly, enough with the baiting please (all that about the monastery). I know you girls are just having a bit of fun but in this context, it looks a lot like baiting to me. I don't want to infract the entire group of you.

mahRAHT. and to anyone else who was thinking about it if you exist out there The reported post button is NOT A PM and it is not a "trigger happy" tool for you to try and get a mod's attention when you feel that people are talking about you or ignoring you. It's for use to report discriminatory posts, personal attacks, harassment etc. I have received a total of 9 reported posts from you in the last 24h and I'm not a happy camper. I'm even surprised gmail hasn't sent all the reported posts to my spam folder. Yes, there are about 5 other mods/admins who also receive emails when a post is reported. They have enough problems of their own seeing to the entire forum's reported posts etc, so the only person who will notice your reports is ME! This is something Carlita already told you.

Also, I have already told the other posters (privately) and also mahRAHT (privately too, and Carlita also has, and little_masha just did as well). THERE'S AN IGNORE FUNCTION! It would make things a lot easier on EVERYONE if you just ignored what people are saying that you don't agree with and they'll leave you alone! If you need help finding the list: http://www.menstennisforums.com/profile.php?do=editlist here's the link. I have 6 people on it. I suggest you start building your own list.

mahRAHT, Saumon mentioned "passive aggressive" and you asked what that meant. That's EXACTLY what I told you in a PM about 5 days ago, you're too quick to think that everything is about you and then start shouting and then people get on the defensive and it all starts again.

Right, once again. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE REPLYING TO THIS POST ON THE FORUM.

This thread is for NEWS AND ARTICLES. Lets get back on topic.

PS: no, I have not opened all 8 reported posts to see which post they were specifically referring to.

Last edited by PennyThePenguin : 06-11-2010 at 02:54 PM.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #3874
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

isn't it common sense to know when not to take such a thing literally?! Maybe it's just my poor English...
Isn't it obvious I was paraphrasing myself?
Old 06-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #3875
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, it was not and no, you were not

But let's just end this stupid thing here and be friends.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #3876
country flag monkey247

Quote:

Quote:

No, it was not and no, you were not But let's just end this stupid thing here and be friends.
Thanks for my share of the offer, but I'm not entirely sure I like your way of making friends.

Unfortunately, had you not, in the first place, taken my words "to hell with everyone else"
out of context and used them in an obscure way, it would not have been necessary for me
to quote myself to re-establish the original context and intent. If you wish put a certain
construction on that, it's your privilege of course.

For my part, I'm only too happy to resume Safin-centric activities.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:50 AM   #3877
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For my part, I'm only too happy to resume Safin-centric activities.
Thank you. Can we just drop this matter now?
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:26 AM   #3878
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Online live-chat with Marat (in Russian)

http://www.sports.ru/profile/71246321/
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #3879
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, here is the translation. As you can see it's long, so it's not perfect Enjoy!

Mens Health Magazine, July 2010

Smart Exit

When he went on court we didn't know how the match is going to end, but we knew for sure – we will not be able to stop watching. When last year he left the big sport we didn't know what will happen next. Nine months after the career end of the brightest Russian tennis player Marat Safin we met him to make things clear – what it is to start new life at the age of 30 and waht are the biggest wins in the past.

If it was up to Marat himself, there would be no tennis in his life. The boy dreamed about football since his childhood and even went to the children training school Spartak. " I went there for month and a half, while they were making a team, but they didn't pick me. Hence I had to start with tennis. After five years I learned that this was staged – my mom arranged for me not to be picked. She did great, and made the right decision, because in football for me there would be much less chances".
Well, soon Marat wasn't picked also in Nick Bolletieri's famous academy, because they didn't see the future start in Marat. "When I went there for review, there were already Kournikova, Sampras, Courier, Agassi, Rios, Max Mirniy. After a month and a half I was told that I will not go up and sent me back to Russia".
International education Marat did receive after all.
"In 1994 we had nothing good: no courts, no rackets, no balls. My parents didn't have the money to send me to school abroad, but they helped my father – they have found a Swiss man, who I haven't seen in my life. This man, to whom I am extremely grateful, decided to help a boy from Russia – to give money for practice. I think this is great deed – to simply support a person, who is a total stranger to you. So in 1994 I went to Spain, in Pancio Alvarina's academy in Valencia.
I lived in a family, where I had a room, and I was practicing from dusk till down. The first half year I went crazy: at the age of 14 I was in a foreign country, in a family, where they speak Spanish, and I speak a bad English and Russian only. I didn't understand anything, but in the childhood years one picks up very quick. Communicating and watching TV I remembered words. It got easier, when I started having friends. I had to spend money to go somewhere during the weekends, and not to feel completely poor – I had a monthly allowance of $ 60. If now you mention this amount to someone, they would laugh".

In Safin's biography that's the year of the first tournament won, but few months before he lifted the prize Marat was sure that he is done with tennis in his life: after three years training in a tennis academy, people stooped believing that he will achieve serious success.
"In 1997 the sponsor said that since there is no progress, there would be no more financing. That meant going home. And he went home with blurry idea of what will he do next and with very clear understanding that he didn't become a professional tennis player.
"I planned to try enroll a college in the USA, to get a sport scholarship – and education grant. I was very afraid to go into the nowhere. Then I got lucky – they called me from IMG (note: one of the biggest sports agencies in sports world) and told me that they could give wild card (note: a chance for tournament participation to a player with no rating) to the junior Roland Garros. One can't refuse such a chance, despite that I haven't practiced in two months."
He got $500 from his mom and went at a venture, but there was no miracle and he lost in first round. He didn't collect points, but he convinced the IMG agents not to double cross him. "I was going and purely begging. At the end of the day they gave me around $7500 – good money, so that I could go on few more tournaments". Now that was the question – where to go to?
There are many tennis tournaments in the world and without a coach and experience it is hard to decide where to play, and where not. Even more so, when you are in the middle of 5th hundred in the rating and nobody has interests in you. Marat again got lucky.
"I went to the Netherlands to satellites – 4 tournaments, after end of whose one could play masters and collect points. There I was taken care of more experienced players – guys from France and Argentine. They saw: a young guy, with no coach and decided to help me. They made a plan for me for the near future – where and when is the best to play. I took this plan and followed it strictly. The mens tennis is like a big family. Since it is very hard to break through, it is easier to stay with the crowd. The more people you know, the easier it is – if someone has an apartment in the tournament's city, you could save on hotel costs. At someone's place you could sleep on a stretch coach, at other's place – you sleep on the floor. At the women's tour there is no such thing – the relations there are different.
After a month the results came, and I started earning little by little: two thousands here, one and a half there. I was lucky so many times! Like you play bad, but all of a sudden you accidentally win. That happened with the first won challenger (note Challenger series, Portugal, 27 March 1997). All started with the fact that they didn't want to get me on a plane. I had to find the manager and beg him saying that this is my last chance. After all they gave me a seat with the cabin crew. I arrived at the tournament at 5 a.m., my first match started at 10 a.m. and I won it by miracle, so did it go further with the tournament.
From one side – this is luck. But on the other side: in order to use the chances one has to be ready. I was always ready. Many people just don't see their luck. Like in that anecdote: at least buy a lottery ticket. One has to be tenacious, to have a character – and all will come.
When I borrowed money for Roland Garros I was 450th and ended the year at 200th with earned $ 10 000 – 15 000 to start the new year and pay a coach. There were even some money left to buy and old, hit by the door, VW Golf for one and half thousand and rent an apartment in Valencia for $ 500. It is easier to fly to tournaments from there, than from Moscow”.

Winnie the Pooh said that “so suddenly no one goes away”, but the 20-year-old Safin, who won the US Open and became the youngest tennis player in history to become Nr. 1 in ATP rating, decided that this is the best time to retire. At that time he was thinking that it's best to go away at the fame's peek and open an automobile service center and a shop for office equipment.
“At that time I have been alone for 6 years – explains Marat – And it happened that at this exact moment I had no close people around me. I had no one to talk, to discuss it. The US Open win seemed to me like the highest level of a computer game – I have passed it, and now what?
I have never had the goal to be Nr. 1. To me that was like flying to the moon. When that happened I needed a new impulse, because it's one thing to achieve something, and another to remain on top. The latter is harder, because when you have nothing to lose, you just go to your goal, but when there is something to lose – you start to chicken out.
Thank God, then there were people, who every discreetly directed me to the right decisions. Yet again I was lucky. It is very easy to make a mistake – and soon you will be sitting God-knows-where and being fat.”
After that success it came the expected decline: year 2001 Safin ended 11th having won only 2 small tournaments. But in the other parts of life all went well: a home in Spain, 5 cars, including Ferrari, Mercedes and Audi, apartments. Live and enjoy, the hell with it, with the rating! But Safin sells it all and leaves Spain.
“All that was a big headache. All that cars are absolutely unnecessary. Now I am driving an old Mercedes and old Cayenne. Sometimes policemen ask me 'Why do you drive old cars?' I don't need them - I had it all already. Probably everyone should go through that sickness. Money should be used, but in no way they should become meaning of life. It is pity in our country many people haven't understood that and they live only for the sake of money.”
In the next year they have stolen Marat's BMW, then two jeeps and robbed his apartment. He took it philosophically, and knowing himself, won on court and ended the year one step below the top.

Marat has 15 titles on his shoulders, 10 finals and millions as prize money – that all for 9 seasons “adult” career. The other result of 9 years professional career is in his medical card. Every season is 11 moths non-stop flights, practices and 4-5 hour matches under the hot sun. It gets harder for Marat – not to play, but to walk – and the question of retirement appears again.
“I had a problem – I won the AO and after a month my knee started hurting. I thought: I will suffer for a while – it'll go away, but every time it got worse. In three months before every match I took 1600 mg painkillers, that lasts for one set, and after that I took another 400 mg. They were freezing my knee, so that I wouldn't feel it, but for how long one could live in such regime? 2000 – 3000 mg painkillers per day and after a while the body will stop. I couldn't run, I couldn't drive, I couldn't sleep on my belly.
At the medical check in Italy they told me that a surgery is possible, but there are no guarantees – I could start running, or I could become disabled. They said: try not to do anything now, if you can't play professionally in an year, you could be able to play football with your friends. I was fine with that.
At the end, I did come back on court, but I understood clearly that I can't go back to the previous level – the speed was lost, I can't break at times, because all of the time I am thinking about the knee. And what for are all those sufferings?”

According to Safin the reason he didn't retire in 2006 was the simple thought: “I am leaving tennis – and tomorrow no one will need me”. That is why he came back an despite the injuries he kept on playing at high level. Half an year before his retirement in 2009 he was 20th in the world. But Marat knew that this would be his last year in tennis and early on started preparations, including morally.
“I went deep into the organizational matters, even though I knew a lot. Tennis is a perfect basis for a further career: you travel, learn languages, meet different people. New horizons open and one should only set goals.
When I was playing, I made a plan for every week, because you never know when this or that tournament will end for you. You set a goal: to win one match, two matches, to collect points. This is very delicate thing and such a goal understanding helps one to realize what is extra in your life, who and what are bothering you. This has a disciplining effect, but from that rhythm is hard to move on. Two months after career end I still planned the day so that I could lay until noon and get up at an exact time. When you have been in the army for 25 years (I am in tennis since I was 5), long after you keep on having a straight posture. This is disciplining you a lot!
I thought: a month without practice and + 10 kilos. Actually I started eating less, and as practice I have only football matches with friends, I not just didn't gain weight, I lost 5 kilos. See – my jeans are loose.
Step by step you start see yourself in a different perspective - not as an athlete, who can do something for himself and his career, but as a person, who can do something for the sport. This is what is interesting to me now, because I know the inside very well, and see how I can improve it. There are so many plans.
In September there will be opening of a tennis academy on Crocus Expo. Now there are 4 courts, another 8 are being built. This is just the beginning. I hired guys, whom I have played with time ago. I have set to them a goal to grow a player in 5 years. We try to gather talented, understanding coaches, because should be taught many things beside tennis game. It's game – it' snot just forehand, backhand, that's a life – life path that should be used in the right way. There are always bad people around, who can quickly spend all the money. It is important for the kid to have someone, who has been through that already. The Bolletieri Academy's format is correct one. They didn't pick me? No one is insured against mistakes. The way the process is built there, the coaches that they have – it's a very high level. If the conditions were bad, there would not go there so many starts.
We have no such places in Russia, and the kids had to go abroad, but how many can afford that? Many kids from the country cannot even get to Moscow. There must be selection across the whole country, an infrastructure – all this I want to develop. We try to create conditions, so that people could train in their regions. In Spain no one has to go anywhere, neither they have to leave the family. There is no need to send the kid nowhere. They have it all.
I would like to get kids from the junior age, so that they could be taught the right understanding and values. If to us comes a 10-year old “genius” on “bach semmark” (spelling?), wearing “Patek Filippe”, who shouts to the driver, because he didn't open him the door – we immediately say “good-bye” to that kid.
There need to be the right conditions and coaches. I understand that is hard to motivate someone, who has fixed salary, so that I will create a format for the coaches to continue work on themselves in their free time, and this to be valuable to the kids. In Russia the sports infrastructure is weak, but there is one. People love the game, but a lot of work has to be done . I am ready, I want that, this is interesting to me now. In the plans there is also a big tournament in Russia, since in the whole country we have only 2 tournaments, while in the States there are 15.
All this is complicated but now I have the time. We try to help also athletes, who are disabled, we have a fund since 2004. Generally, my feeling is that my career didn't end an year ago, but on the contrary – it is all just starting”.
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #3880
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Annie - *much respect* to Marat's second career.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #3881
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

Guys, here is the translation. As you can see it's long, so it's not perfect Enjoy!
This is a really engaging article, Annie, thanks for the translation! I found these bits particularly interesting.

Quote:
"Men's tennis is like a big family. Since it's very hard to break through, it's easier to stay with the crowd. The more people you know, the easier it is – if someone had an apartment in the tournament's city, you could save on hotel costs. At someone's place you could sleep on a stretch couch, at another's place, you sleep on the floor. On the women's tour there's no such thing, the relations there are different."
Quote:
" ... I was lucky so many times! Like you play bad, but all of a sudden you accidentally win. That happened with the first challenger I won. It all started with the fact that they didn't want to get me on a plane. I had to find the manager and beg him saying that this is my last chance. Finally they gave me a seat with the cabin crew. I arrived at the tournament at 5 am, my first match started at 10 am and I won it by a miracle, so did it go further with the tournament. On the one hand – this is luck. On the other, in order to use the chances, one has to be ready. I was always ready."
Quote:
... the 20-year-old Safin, who won the US Open and became the youngest tennis player in history to reach No. 1 in the ATP rankings, decided that this is the best time to retire. At that time he was thinking it's best to go away at the peak of fame and open an automobile service center and a shop for office equipment. Marat explains “At that time I'd been alone for 6 years, and it happened that at this exact moment I had no close people around me. I had no one to talk to, to discuss it with. The US Open win seemed to me like the highest level of a computer gameI've passed it, now what?"
Quote:
Step by step you start see yourself in a different perspective - not as an athlete, who can do something for himself and his career, but as a person, who can do something for the sport. This is what interests me now, because I know the inside very well, and I see how I can improve it. There are so many plans ... Generally, my feeling is that my career didn't end a year ago. On the contrary, it's all just beginning”.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #3882
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the translation much appreciated

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:15 PM   #3883
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Super good read. Thanks so much for the translation!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #3884
country flag Remy

Remy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond reputeRemy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a million for the article translation AnnieNik. That was a great read...
Remy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #3885
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks heaps Annie
Great read.

p.s. just one thing: I think the 1st challenger he won was in 1998, not 1997. Maybe a typo in the magazine...
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote