News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 220 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 AM   #3286
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielingui View Post
marat told the organization in Argentina that he promise to come next year for free to play the exho. and the electtion was something he couldn´t refuse and that he had to stay in Russia.

he is so cute in that picture!
Are you sure he's intending to come next year?? If that's true I'll surely go
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #3287
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

More words from Tarpi: http://www.lifesports.ru/news/6727.

Tarpischev leaves / President of Tennis Federation of Russia Shamil Tarpischev ready to give up power.

18:07, Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Legendary captain of Russia's tennis team Shamil Tarpischev intends to resign. For several years, Shamil Anvyarovich prepares a decent shift. But only this year began to take decisive action. He advised his protege Marat Safin, completed this year career, elected to the post of vice-president of Olympic Committee of Russia.

"We must be objective. When a man after his career is exposed to such a post, the chances are rather small" just said Shamil Anvyarovich. "In those circumstances, when all have four vice-presidents, we do not set ourselves the goal necessarily win. Safin in this situation should soon be lighted, to show himself. And Marat really wants, is working on this. In general, the question of perspective."

LifeSports: In general, it is interesting to Marat? Or better is your recommendation?

ST: To a person, like Safin, doing something that he does not like, you can not. He really wants to work in this direction, but if he wants, then sooner or later he will succeed.

We talked a lot with Marat on this topic. He is attractive, attractive. To him go, and Marat easily negotiates. You know, when he wasn't even even in the top 100, people went to the shaft of his matches, not to the central courts which played the strongest. That says a lot! Moreover, the insides of professional sports Safin knows from A to Z, as all this is passed through blood.

LifeSports: But the prospect of working in the ROC has a rather illusory. How soon will deal with Safin? To help you in the Kremlin Cup?

ST: Not only in the Kremlin Cup, but also in the negotiations, and in the struggle for a status for the tournament. And he really is already engaged in many international issues. Say even more - Marat working on this for seven months.

LifeSports: One does not associate the image of spoiled Marat Safin with a strict dress and a solid position.

ST: I've got the same thing happened in 25 years when I became a senior coach, and all collections were older than me. And nothing on the right. This is a purely business matter. The main thing that the soul was the aspiration and desire.

LifeSports: For other guys, see collections of such far-reaching prospects?

ST: Quite! But I think, and Youzhny, and Davydenko, Tursunov will play another three years. Then have to be asking. However, I would be only "yes" if all these guys worked in the federation. I am in need has quietly finish with such a feverish activity. I have long been preparing their successors.

LifeSports: Shamil Anvyarovich, I think you have unrealistic to replace. In the room you can see its main successor?

ST: Yes, many in the room. And ready Savchenko and Alexander Volkov, Sergei Leonyuk. You know, nobody is irreplaceable. I am ready to send them all experience, which I have. And little by little it is already doing.

monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #3288
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

from sovsport from just an hour ago:
Marat will start work in OCR
Quote:
«I withdrew my application for election for VP of OCR, because I do not have sufficient experience in this field, said Safin at the OCR meeting, - Though, I will work for the organization. I still do not know at what capacity. I need to meet everyone, see the job, and at the end of January will start working".
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #3289
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates everybody!
Seems like the 6 months holiday plan went out the window, lol. Well seriously, he seems very keen to start putting his hands in business Now I'm curious to see what that OCR job will be.
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #3290
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
from sovsport from just an hour ago:
Marat will start work in OCR
Old 12-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #3291
country flag CeReN

CeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for news.
It'll be very strange to see him as a businessman.
CeReN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #3292
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
LifeSports: In general, it is interesting to Marat? Or better is your recommendation?

ST: To a person, like Safin, doing something that he does not like, you can not. He really wants to work in this direction, but if he wants, then sooner or later he will succeed.
So true!! Go Marat!!!

Thanks girls for the news!!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #3293
country flag marielingui

marielingui is on a distinguished road

he told Lobo during the press that whenever he needs him to come to another exho he will do it for free- i hope he comes too =)

he looks amazing in a suit!
marielingui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #3294
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

So Marat is now un-unemployed.

I can totally see him as a businessman. It suits him well. He would probably drive himself mad if he became a tennis coach. Now he can put his skills as a world-class charmer to good use.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #3295
country flag Sileithel

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielingui View Post
he told Lobo during the press that whenever he needs him to come to another exho he will do it for free- i hope he comes too =)

he looks amazing in a suit!
Yes, I have just read it yesterday...Poor Marat, for what they said in the interview he was sorry about it...

Hey, and did you go yesterday? Or are you going today? or when?
Old 12-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #3296
country flag luly75

luly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond repute

i went it was fun.
gonzales hit the ball really hard, it was amazing
and gaudio, have really beautiful shots
the people was really disappointed (i never know how to write it) because marat didnt come. but i believe in the end we all have a good time.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #3297
country flag justmarat

justmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luly75 View Post
i went it was fun.
the people was really disappointed (i never know how to write it) because marat didnt come. but i believe in the end we all have a good time.
I am sorry that Marat didn't go and fans were disappointed. But glad to hear that everybody had fun in the end.

Hope you guys get to see him play next year!
justmarat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #3298
country flag luly75

luly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond repute

the truth is that if they say that he is going to come i will buy the ticket day he arrives to argentina because i have fun, but i didnt pay 300 ($$$$$) is like 100 dollars, but as we are not pay in dollars so is like 300Us$, and have great locations to see gaudio or moya.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #3299
country flag Sileithel

Quote:
Originally Posted by luly75 View Post
i went it was fun.
Yeah, it was fun, I did enjoy it
Gonzáles made me , he made Pico run so much! although Pico won in the end...it was so quick it's the 1st time I've ever watched live tennis and I had a really good time

I hope Marat comes next year
Old 12-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #3300
country flag marielingui

marielingui is on a distinguished road

hi guys! i´m glad to hear you had a good time. i didn´t go because i sold my tickets for thursday and friday but maybe i go today or tomorrow. i bought my tickets in september and it cost me more than 600 pesos.. almost 200 dollars, so it was expensive... but i don´t regret it, next year i´ll do the same to see him. where were you? platea, palco?
marielingui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote