News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 218 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #3256
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Oh no.. that's disappointing!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #3257
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luly75 View Post
he is not coming to argentina, because of the elections of the CO.
Thanks Luly. What a disappointment for his Argentinean fans. Gaston Gaudio will replace Marat in the exho.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...ten&type=story
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #3258
country flag luly75

luly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond repute

for me too. Because i bought tickets and i doubt they are going to give the money back. But the worst is that a journalist friend told me that it was already known because they received a mail from the tennis association with the information, but the organisation didn´t say anything, last week they cut the price o the tickets and only know the information arrived to everyone. im really pissed.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #3259
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

oh Luly - I'm so sorry... I know EXACTLY how you feel, as this happened to me in North Carolina over the summer - it was heartbreaking. I feel so sad for you. Hopefully he will make it up to all his Argentinean Fans at some point in the future...
Old 12-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #3260
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sad too...
I have tickets for Thursday
I'll enjoy it anyway, I know, but I missed my opportunity to see him live
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #3261
country flag marielingui

marielingui is on a distinguished road

hi!

i read the forum almost everyday but i´ve never posted before.

i´m really pissed off! i bought my tickets two months ago. i was really happy because i got front row and now this!
the same happened last year for dc i had my tickets and he didn´t come. he let me down for the second time.

i ´ll never see him play i´m really really sad.

i´don´t wanna go to the exho anymore!

para las fans argentinas:
de verdad lo sabian hace mucho tiempo?

xx marie
marielingui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #3262
country flag luly75

luly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond reputeluly75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielingui View Post
hi!

i read the forum almost everyday but i´ve never posted before.

i´m really pissed off! i bought my tickets two months ago. i was really happy because i got front row and now this!
the same happened last year for dc i had my tickets and he didn´t come. he let me down for the second time.

para las fans argentinas:
de verdad lo sabian hace mucho tiempo?

xx marie
si , por lo menos 15 dias.
but my mother is a journalist and a friend of her told her that they already knew about these for a while.
and i think that the organization already knew this since the news about the election come out, but they continue trying to sell tickets and they also cut the ticket prices.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:45 AM   #3263
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

I learnt it today
Anyway, I like Nalbandian and all of them also. But you know, Marat is a special person So I was really excited about watching him play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielingui View Post
hi!

xx marie
C'mon girl, cheer up You really don't like any of the guys at the exho?

I'm so sad too, but let's put "al mal tiempo buena cara" and try to enjoy.

Plus, who knows?? he could come here some other year. Don't lose your hope!!
Old 12-15-2009, 02:00 AM   #3264
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luly75 View Post
i think that the organization already knew this since the news about the election come out, but they continue trying to sell tickets and they also cut the ticket prices.
That's just mean! I thought he was going too and I was hoping to see him on tv
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #3265
country flag marielingui

marielingui is on a distinguished road

aww you' re really nice trying to cheer me up!

yes of course i like the guys at the exho, david is one of my favourites.

i saw marat in 2003, and last year it was desapointing when he didn´t come but i had a great time in dc (i took a lot of pictures)

i´m happy for marat because i know he´ll do a wonderfull job, and i wish him the best, i can´t get angry with him!

i hate the organization because they use his name. i buy my tickets in september only to see him.

well anyway thanks for your answer, you understand my situacion =)

marie
marielingui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #3266
country flag Sileithel

Not at all, we're all in this
I'm also at the organisers
I also wish Marat all the very best. If he's happy, I'm ok with not seeing him anymore
well that'd be pretty tough for me
but the important thing is that he's ok
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #3267
country flag luly75

WELL he is not going to be the vice of the OC.
that its what it says in olympic.ru
i put elections ( via google translation)
vice president candidates
and it said:

Applicant before the meeting, withdrew his candidacy for the post of vice-president of Olympic Committee of Russia

after all the information of marat
Old 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #3268
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm.. hopefully some Russian posters will tell us more. Interesting!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #3269
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

5 candidates including Marat withdrew according to the site. I can guess that they just got confirmation that they don't have chance to be selected. Or probably they will be given another positions.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #3270
country flag Sileithel

Mmmm...really interesting!!