News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 216 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2009, 08:48 PM   #3226
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

So can we return to our regular news feed now? Or if there's no news, just twiddle our thumbs and start doing some christmas shopping or something
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #3227
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

The thinking behind Marat's nomination: "suck it and see...." as we say.. as in nothing to lose and everything to gain...Good Luck, Marat!
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=34133
Old 11-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #3228
country flag Satine793

Satine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond reputeSatine793 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get used to have no news from him!!! The boy is going under the radar!! I hope it won't be too much like that in the future!!!
Satine793 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #3229
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Although no news about him, there's Kolya's interview (quite funny) about him:

after beating RG at London, here's an excerpt of Kolya's presser
----

Q. At what time did you go to sleep yesterday?

NIKOLAY Davydenko: At 3. Because I was coming at 1, do massage, one and a half hour. But if you see, I play three times the night session. That was always the same time I go to sleep. Today I sleep just seven hours, but feeling okay really. Seven hours was enough.

Q. Sleeping alone?

NIKOLAY Davydenko: Come on. I have wife. Come on, come on. What do you want, two girls, three girls, four girls?

Q. You are a Russian.

NIKOLAY Davydenko: I came Russian, but I'm not Safin (smiling)

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:58 AM   #3230
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

Lol!
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:12 AM   #3231
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Kolya!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:26 AM   #3232
country flag maratmann
Banned!

maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
It is one thing to apologise and be able to accept constructive criticism and hopefully, improve. But it is an entirely different thing to apologise, and then after receiving criticism, decide to throw fireballs at the criticising party.

Let me make it clear that the last thing I want to do is have to "kick" people out of here. You are more than welcome to stick around if you decide to be civil and NONAGGRESSIVE towards the rest of the posters. This is a forum, not a boxing ring and we're not trying to pick street brawls either like in the opening scene of romeo and juliet.

Or if you have a problem with certain posters (and this is for all other posters to take note of as well), there is this wonderful function called the ignore list. which you can find in the UserCp. Put someone on there and you won't see their posts.
Penny The Penguin

You are adorable.A fair sense of fairplay.
I am a female football player so hope you understand
where all the aggresiveness comes from! I need to revert
to softball and knitting .Now where is my knitting basket??

Last edited by maratmann : 11-29-2009 at 07:45 AM.
maratmann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:36 AM   #3233
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

according to the ex-webby on his ex-'official site' Marat is going to be doing some electioneering prior to his departure to Argentina for the exho in Buenos Aires- he's leasving on December 15th - after the exho, he is apparently gong to Patagonia for some 'sightseeing - apparently with his manager and his family - this is an update from his previous plans which were to leave for Patagonia tomorrow and do the Patagonia trip first - hope he gets to the Perito-Moreno Glacier....Patagonia is a stunning place to travel in - he'll love it!!either way, looks like he is going to go all out to get elected - here's hoping it pays off for him (and Tarpi, who presumably knows a lot more than he is saying publicly about Marat's real chances....)this apparent change of travel plans may be an indication that Tarpi actually thinks Marat is in with a chance....interesting!

Last edited by inez : 11-29-2009 at 07:53 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #3234
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

I somehow felt like posting this here.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #3235
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

not funny I prefer camels.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #3236
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
not funny I prefer camels.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #3237
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

No news from Russia today, huh?!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #3238
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if my Big Pixie would offer to take me up a mountain in Patagonia? I'd be happy if he did ... and left me there. I'd enjoy the company of the penguins. They're probably the most sane individuals I could come across at the moment.

Can you tell I have had a crap couple of days at work?

Big Yin, I expect endless photos of you with penguins on top of a mountain. Nothing raunchy, no feather ruffling, LMAO, just some innocent fun ... I've got a couple of blondes on ice for you when you get back as payment in kind. And wear tartan in the pics!!! It's not just me that's asking for this now! You must become an honorary Scot! I'll slap you on the back of the thighs with a smoked kipper as part of the initiation ceremony. It'll be braw ... the penguins will be SO impressed.

FG

PS Contrary to popular belief, I WAS very glad to see Kolya win the Masters. Even if he beat Maestro en-route ... 13th time lucky. He deserved it. Very good solid play ... and by gawd, he volleyed ... Big Yin, how many times did I nag ... and you ignored ... muppet.

Been a while since I called hiim that.
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #3239
country flag nemodori

nemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond reputenemodori has a reputation beyond repute

Marat was in Paris. He left on monday but don't know where... He was with a Russian guy who still remained unidentify...
nemodori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #3240
country flag Purrfecta

Purrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond repute

Still no news on Marat?
So we sit and wait another day and twiddle our thumbs.
Maybe I will start knitting him a scarf to wear in Patagonia to keep his little neck warm,perhaps bright yellow so he will be noticed in case he gets lost,we would not like to lose him ,although I feel we have half lost him already.
Purrfecta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote