News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 212 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #3166
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
I'd say that theoretically there is zero chance for him to be elected. But on the other hand why would tennis federation nominate him. Especially nominate in the last minute (as Tari says).
I'd say the nomination in the very least is also a way of recognizing his contribution to sports, so I'm not surprised he was nominated.
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #3167
country flag maratmann
Banned!

maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya_C View Post
I'd say the nomination in the very least is also a way of recognizing his contribution to sports, so I'm not surprised he was nominated.
looks like mer is just so negative about Marat.An axe to grind>>>>?

Go grind it elsewhere pls
maratmann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #3168
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think mer is negative. She simply stated she didn't understand why Marat was nominated at the last minute and I offer my interpretation of it. It's called talking
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #3169
country flag maratmann
Banned!

maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann maratmann

Marst is a highly intelligent man. He is wisest in his selections of things
to accomplish. Never never underrate him at all.As he said he WILL NOT be like
others who have retired and sit in the doldrums. He said he is ambitious> whole
new avenues are open to him. He has said he wants to develop intectually. It wont be humdrum existence. He is AMBITIOUS AND HE HAS A HIGHLY DEVELOPED MIND AND INTELLIGENCE
much more above the common run of some members here who tend to gloat over the trivial and tend to lack the capacity to stretch minds into an intellectual level and think cleverly and positively. No offense intended of course.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #3170
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone is disputing Marat's intelligence or dedication to the sport here.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #3171
country flag maratmann
Banned!

Its not a dispute. Mind you. Its setting some facts only.
By the way.Tapis is shrewd and not a sly fox.

Last edited by maratmann : 11-24-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: seeting facts rite
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #3172
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratmann View Post
He is AMBITIOUS AND HE HAS A HIGHLY DEVELOPED MIND AND INTELLIGENCE
And that's why you wrote that Marat after-retirment job will be Free trips around the world and a suite in some skyscraper and selling his face?
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #3173
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

maratmann, have you read any of his interviews? I am not intelligent, so please be so kind to tell me, how many times Marat himself said that he is tired of flying, hotels, and the constant stress of traveling non-stop etc.

Thank you
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #3174
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
looks like mer is just so negative about Marat.An axe to grind>>>>?

Go grind it elsewhere pls
I suggest you to read what others post a bit more carefully
Old 11-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #3175
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya_C View Post
What I wanted to say is that Tarpi probably wouldn't nominate him if he didn't know that Marat's nomination has support inside Olympic commetee and that his chances might be pretty high. Elections in russia are never real elections
Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #3176
country flag maratmann
Banned!

Quote:
And that's why you wrote that Marat after-retirment job will be Free trips around the world and a suite in some skyscraper and selling his face?
Caapcity to think? Think deeply please. Open up heaps of combinations and permutattios in one mind. ITS ONE OF MANY
THINGS HE COULD DO. fOR example. In the coming Olympics how exciting
for him to be Brand Ambassador of South African airlnes > Just a brainstorm. Now i put it to you: dont you think it would promote sports at a very high level? It would only be for a time. Its an idea

And by the way it would be so cheap to suggest that Marat is selling his face. Its promotions. You might get paid for it. Anything wrong and mind you its for SPORTS. AND not Gillete or Hemes Or Coca Cola
Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #3177
country flag maratmann
Banned!

Quote:
What I wanted to say is that Tarpi probably wouldn't nominate him if he didn't know that Marat's nomination has support inside Olympic commetee and that his chances might be pretty high. Elections in russia are never real elections
Again very crude assumptions to imply and suggest and insult that
elections in Russia are never true elections? I ask you: have you
participated in the elections in Russia. Any earth shaking experience that leads you to conclude thus?? Tell us then of your experince? Or, are you making a staement based on CNN or the BBC.
tell us?

And do you persnally know that sports committes selection is riddled
with faults and bad practises? What is your concrete knowledge about this? Explain your comments pls
Old 11-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #3178
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't say!
Old 11-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #3179
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought that after his retirement the trolling will stop .....
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #3180
country flag mer

Quote:
Again very crude assumptions to imply and suggest and insult that
elections in Russia are never true elections? I ask you: have you
participated in the elections in Russia. Any earth shaking experience that leads you to conclude thus?? Tell us then of your experince? Or, are you making a staement based on CNN or the BBC.
tell us?

And do you persnally know that sports committes selection is riddled
with faults and bad practises? What is your concrete knowledge about this? Explain your comments pls
I don't watch CNN or BBC. I actually live in Russia and I have a right to express my opinion about my country. For those who live in Russia it's not a sectret how some things are done here. And for the record I didn't say that sports committe selection is totally riddled.