News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti - Page 201 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #3001
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Hahaha Nice PMs. Banned and good riddance. I was wishing "I came from Mars and I am more intelligent than all of your ancestors and descendants combined" or something like that. Haha. Maybe he's still lurking somewhere. Pardon my corny and geeky line

I rather noticed, going in and out of MTF player forums, Marat's own forum here has very very nice people.

And very very funny ones too
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #3002
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I agree momo - while we are all rooting for the same person (and that helps) - none of us ever bash other players, or bash each other if we like any other players.

the GM makes me think that 90% of them don't play, watch and/or understand tennis at all, which is really strange since they're all chatting on a tennis forum.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:27 PM   #3003
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

He's definitely lurking He made 3 or 4 accounts

He didn't say which planet he came from but doesn't seem like he's from our own

Yes, there's quite a few comedians in here, a certain tattooed Monkey normally steals the show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #3004

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I still have tonnes of PM's in there from him.

that is horrendous! I can't believe anyone would do that.

OMG - I wonder if this is the same guy that posts for Tennis Talk on Facebook?!? we got into it over the Serena thing if it is - he was saying a bunch of stupid stuff, like the FF shouldn't have been called, she was getting unfairly scrutinized in the media, etc. So I replied with some points refuting his stance and he was all OVER me - in the end, he proved himself to be the weaker force

Last edited by PennyThePenguin : 10-22-2009 at 04:48 AM.
maratsmaiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #3005
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
I agree momo - while we are all rooting for the same person (and that helps) - none of us ever bash other players, or bash each other if we like any other players.

the GM makes me think that 90% of them don't play, watch and/or understand tennis at all, which is really strange since they're all chatting on a tennis forum.
Yea,' I'm the only criminal-like GM'er in the Marat forum

When I get in GM, there is no stopping the Burrow.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 06:30 PM   #3006

Quote:
Yea,' I'm the only criminal-like GM'er in the Marat forum

When I get in GM, there is no stopping the Burrow.
I do love reading your stuff, you know this. I told someone on GM today to get a life - I thought you would have been proud! lol

and at least I know you get tennis on many levels, thus, improving your credibility!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:30 PM   #3007
country flag Burrow

Quote:
that is horrendous! I can't believe anyone would do that.

OMG - I wonder if this is the same guy that posts for Tennis Talk on Facebook?!? we got into it over the Serena thing if it is - he was saying a bunch of stupid stuff, like the FF shouldn't have been called, she was getting unfairly scrutinized in the media, etc. So I replied with some points refuting his stance and he was all OVER me - in the end, he proved himself to be the weaker force
The guy is a nincompoop, no two ways about it. Good to hear that you, as well as me, owned him
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #3008
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute

Although I like your faces-pasted-in-tennis-balls pic though Burrow
You're kinda classy compared to those guys
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #3009
country flag Burrow

Quote:
I do love reading your stuff, you know this. I told someone on GM today to get a life - I thought you would have been proud! lol
GlennMirnyi, yes, I took note, you're getting there, just need to be more derogatory or not

DCM is by far the biggest clown on GM at the moment.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #3010
country flag Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo_momo View Post
Although I like your faces-pasted-in-tennis-balls pic though Burrow
You're kinda classy compared to those guys
You've lost me, I'm probably being slow but let me off the hook on this one, I'm on a lot of medication at the moment (terrible excuse, I know )

And well, yes, thank you, I try to be well...I don't but at the bare minimum I hope I come across better than DCM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #3011

Quote:
GlennMirnyi, yes, I took note, you're getting there, just need to be more derogatory or not

DCM is by far the biggest clown on GM at the moment.
I know, I know... I was going to reply with a bunch of crap, but, in the end decided to just shut up because it would only further the absurd discussion...

OMG DCM is I can't believe any 14 year old kid would get on here and talk that much trash. it's actually hysterical.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #3012
country flag momo_momo

Quote:

But I admit, I have done some bashing, one or two. But not harsh enough

Maybe they don't really watch tennis. I've had some friends who pick fights for entertainment purposes, to see who'll give them a run for the money..
Old 10-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #3013
country flag Burrow

Quote:
I know, I know... I was going to reply with a bunch of crap, but, in the end decided to just shut up because it would only further the absurd discussion...

OMG DCM is I can't believe any 14 year old kid would get on here and talk that much trash. it's actually hysterical.
Hey, the guy has been analyzing tennis since the age of 6, he got out of his cot and spat out his dummy and begged his mother to turn on Haas/Safin 2002 AO Respect

(while he should have been at school, actually, must have took the day off to watch it)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 06:37 PM   #3014
country flag momo_momo

Quote:
Hey, the guy has been analyzing tennis since the age of 6, he got out of his cotand spat out his dummy and begged his mother to turn on Haas/Safin 2002 AO

(while he should have been at school, actually, must have took the day off to watch it)
What a GREAT life!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #3015
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
http://translate.google.com.au/trans...3D8Ze%26sa%3DG

Just TOO many highlights of hilarity here from Marat....but there are TWO quotes that ...welll...."take the biscuit"

- There is a crown dishes?
(Thinks) I can cook anything. In principle, I do not cook, but I can make any dish.

I can just see his face while he's 'thinking'.....and the answer, of course, PURE maratlogic....

— As for life - to wash the floors, wash - you doing this? Or let it makes the maid, housekeeper?
I'm an athlete, not a blonde who does not know how to do. All I can, I wash the dishes, my floors, I can cook food, get out. I do not have housekeepers.

But....but... we thought you LIKED blonds!!!! just don't wanna BE one, I guess ...neverthless, ah Marat - domesticated at last......,,...what I wouldn't give to see him on his hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor after he's knocked up a nice spaghetti bolognese....

Oh.......and it answers the question about whether or not he knows about "Twitter....

and this......SO MArat!
Where are your champion Cups?
- I do not know, somewhere lying around.

— You lost them?
— Yes. Maybe they are somewhere and there are, but certainly not from me. Do not collect, not interested in this. Not a fan of himself. Not going to tell someone that in a certain year, I won such a tournament.
Thx for posting!

Oh, can nobody speaking Russian properly translate this brilliant exhibit of Safin wonderfulness?!

On my side, I would just like to highlight the Descartes & Voltaire thing...

Oh, Marat, the snob in here just melted! God bless you and your literary choices!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote