The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 01:25 AM   #31
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread!

The economy.

Thank goodness I am class of 2012 and not 2009.

Winner:2012 Madrid, 2011 Rome, 2009 Delray Beach, Montreal 2008 Toronto, 2007 New Haven, 2005 St. Petersburg

TT Singles Career High: 7
TT Doubles Career High: 4

Singles Winner: 2010 Bucharest, 2007 Indian Wells
Doubles Winner: 2012 San Jose, Queens (w/hallso) 2011 Los Angeles (w/hallso)
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #32
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
Nina, best of luck with your summer job search. I know how time consuming that can be. In my neighborhood the easiest jobs for under 18s to get were at grocery stores as baggers and ice cream scoopers at Cold Stone/Ben&Jerry's/Baskin Robbins.

My local Rite Aid always seemed to hate teenagers. Even when we were customers. If a group of us walked in at the same time they would send security to follow us.
I live in an area where, outside my town, there is one town of similar size about 20 minutes away, and a mall 30 minutes away. So I'm basically stuck in town if I don't want to be spending half my pay checks on gas money. Within town I'm extremely limited. We don't have any of those ice cream places you mentioned. My town is not at a terrible low, but it's not doing fantastically either. Our "main street" is pathetic, 1/3 of the storefronts closed...

Half my friends work at Stop Rite and that's a last resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
nina, speaking of job hunting, I was out shopping today and this guy was going round the mall's shops trying to find a job. I was in H&M and he was looking for a job (but they don't have openings ) then I was aat coffee bean and he was there too! poor guy. hope he gets lucky. I was at McDonald's the other day and this lady with FOUR KIDS!!! was looking for a job too. just for anyone that's interested, interviews are every Wednesday from 2 to 4pm at that branch
Hey, I was in H&M yesterday too.

But yeah, there are so many people looking for jobs, which is why it's so hard for people my age.
neenah is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #33
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a dweeeesss! it's the dwess featured on the spring fashion main page on the h&m website the flowy one in the various earth tones. and a pair of shorts that were on sale. and a shawl to go with the dwess and they had a speshul yesterday so I got a $10 gift card for spending more than $50!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #34
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Now the penguin is fully camouflage into LA crowd
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #35
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I bought a dweeeesss! it's the dwess featured on the spring fashion main page on the h&m website the flowy one in the various earth tones. and a pair of shorts that were on sale. and a shawl to go with the dwess and they had a speshul yesterday so I got a $10 gift card for spending more than $50!
Nice! Ooh, the dress with the stripe down the middle? I saw that one yesterday.

I bought a dress yesterday too. A prom dress. Except I am totally defying all the horribly lame prom "traditions" and am not really wearing a dressy dress. I got this from Fossil:

http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/sto...Path=WC4829600

All the dressy dresses were too expensive, considering even though I like wearing nice clothing I'm not crazy about dresses. The only cheap dressy ones were the tacky or the slutty ones, so I decided to go for a different style. It was on sale for $50. I figure I can dress it up with accessories.
neenah is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #36
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I just must share something very disturbing to me.

It disturbs me beyond belief to go to the ATP website and see the headline "Ferrero upsets Hanescu". My beloved Juanqui in such a state that beating Hanescu on clay is considered an upset I cannot accept his not being top class. He was my favorite before Novak. that is all.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #37
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

lee
nina...pwwweeettty dwess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
I just must share something very disturbing to me.

It disturbs me beyond belief to go to the ATP website and see the headline "Ferrero upsets Hanescu". My beloved Juanqui in such a state that beating Hanescu on clay is considered an upset I cannot accept his not being top class. He was my favorite before Novak. that is all.
juanqui
Old 04-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #38
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Juanqui
Old 04-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #39
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
lee
The clothes you bought sound very California to me.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:57 AM   #40
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by neenah View Post
Nice! Ooh, the dress with the stripe down the middle? I saw that one yesterday.

I bought a dress yesterday too. A prom dress. Except I am totally defying all the horribly lame prom "traditions" and am not really wearing a dressy dress. I got this from Fossil:

http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/sto...Path=WC4829600

All the dressy dresses were too expensive, considering even though I like wearing nice clothing I'm not crazy about dresses. The only cheap dressy ones were the tacky or the slutty ones, so I decided to go for a different style. It was on sale for $50. I figure I can dress it up with accessories.
Good choice!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:06 AM   #41
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of like... clothing.

I LOVED MY OUTFIT YESTERDAY.

It was one of those outfits where when you put it on, you know you look awesome someone told me I looked like I stepped out of an Urban Outfitters catalog, which is like... such a nice compliment

Let me see if I can post what I was wearing

Old 04-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #42
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The clothes you bought sound very California to me.
eh...shorts to wear at home. they're TOO SHORT AND SCANDALOUS TO WEAR OUTDOORS!!! well, people might, but I certainly don't! the dress..well, californians might wear it for casual occasions but I bought it for a friend's wedding
Old 04-11-2009, 03:09 AM   #43
Scavenger Hunter

I also ordered this a couple of days ago in black...but it's out of stock so they put my order on hold
http://www.ninewest.com/Minimalist-C...gid=&itemNum=1

it's like CHEAAAAPP!!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #44
#freeviktor

Bah, I cannot show you the dress because H&M's website does not show all of their merchandise

But it was really cute

Old 04-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #45
Scavenger Hunter

h&m fell in love with it in europe...still love it now

EDIT: although their selection of belts disappoint me
Closed Thread