*Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever* - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2005, 06:06 PM   #91
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ev

Mara are you stalking him?
joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #92
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ev

Quote:
i refused his e-mail alst year and now i'm on me because of that!
Why,how and where?
Old 10-14-2005, 06:35 AM   #93
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
he is not shy at all fee!if u have seen him in romanian open last year...he was looking after all the hostess!but he is nice guy....u talk to him..lucky u!find out his e-mail...i'm trying to find it out for 4 months and i just finded out his phone nr!i refused his e-mail alst year and now i'm on me because of that!
Actually, he is shy. There is a difference between flirting with a hostess and being able to have a conversation with assorted people, especially at tournaments. But, he is comfortable with me now and tonight we had a real conversation instead of the silly jokes we've had for the last few days. He leaves tomorrow (he and Michael Yani lost their doubles match today) and I think I will actually miss him when he's gone.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 05:33 PM   #94
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever*

no joyk i have talked to mergea this spring(hope he didn't find i said that)!
fee,maybe he is shy..i think a lot of the players are...but i ddin't think horia was..what did u talk?can u share with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 05:23 AM   #95
country flag joyk

Quote:
no joyk i have talked to mergea this spring(hope he didn't find i said that)!
Good,you scared me for a little while.So you could have gotten his e-mail from Florin?
Old 10-15-2005, 05:43 AM   #96
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

We talked about his tennis career, his family, being homesick, and the fact that I was truly fond of him after just this short week and he could write or call any time he needed someone to talk to. I also tried to explain some of the silly things I've said to him this week, but he already understood that I just wanted to make him laugh and feel relaxed when he wasn't playing matches. He seems to be very smart. I look forward to watching him rise up the rankings in the next few months.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:46 PM   #97
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

no joyk when i talked to flo i didn't ask him about horia!it was other person,but i can't say who!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-15-2005, 04:50 PM   #98
country flag Mara_M

i hope he will rise up this months!last year on this time he had a few good weeks(he won some challengers and futures in hawaii and florida)!i have his phone nr,but i can't call him,i'm to shy!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2005, 03:49 PM   #99
country flag Fee

Horia lost his first round qualie match in Calabasas, California today to Zbynek Mlynarik 6-4, 4-6, 7-5. He had 3 match points and he lost them on 2 double faults and a clean service return winner. Obviously, he is a bit upset about that, but I asked him not to spend more than 2 days thinking about it. He leaves California on Wednesday and heads to Seoul, Korea for another Challenger. He'll have to qualify again, so I hope he can get through it this time.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Old 10-16-2005, 07:04 PM   #100
country flag Mara_M

he goes to china?
horia..he always lose so easly and makes sandee ...

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-17-2005, 03:46 AM   #101
country flag Fee

No, he goes to Korea which is not exactly the same thing (especially to the Koreans).
Old 10-17-2005, 07:20 PM   #102
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Fee did you take any pics of him?
Old 10-17-2005, 08:33 PM   #103
country flag Mara_M

sorry i want to say asia!it's unusual for him!yeah..any pic?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-17-2005, 08:42 PM   #104
country flag Fee

Actually, I thought you meant Asia not China after I wrote that post.

Yes, I took some pictures of Horia and one with him, but I use film so I won't see them until I actually get the film back from the shop. I'll post them if they are any good.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:11 AM   #105
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure they are very good