*Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever* - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2006, 05:11 PM   #211
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever*

*bump*
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2006, 05:14 PM   #212
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ever*

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #213
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how's Horia doing
Old 03-18-2006, 05:58 PM   #214
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 03-18-2006, 05:59 PM   #215
country flag Sandra

Old 03-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #216
country flag Mara_M

intrebarea e : cu cine??!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #217
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ev

Mexico City Challenger

Quallies:

Horia TECAU ROM d. Javier MANDUJANO MEX 61 61

Haria Tecau def. (8)Andre Sa 64 06 63

Horia lost to Diego Hartfield 6-2, 6-3
Via Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:30 PM   #218
country flag Mara_M

calm vio calm!nu stiam k baba de fee i-a facut thread lu horia!si nu inteleg de ce,crede k daca il cunoaste e mai buna ca noi sau ce?si eu il cunosc!si in plus deb. si danielle inca au mai dat pe aici fara sa le ia nimeni al rost (cum au facut ele cu alina) chiar am fost friendly,si acum se simte ofensata!si am enerveaza,k aia nu are nici jumatate din posturile mele si nu cunoaste nici jumatate din cati cunosc eu pe mtf si se crede ami importanta doar pt k a fost voluntar la 1 challenger!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Mara_M : 03-28-2006 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:42 PM   #219
country flag Mara_M

hai povesteste povesteste!
app vio,mi-a dat fee rep sa ii schimb numele k nu o cunoaste lumea dupa real name pe aici!si era good rep!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #220
country flag Mara_M

vio,schimba si rtu in quote k sa nu faca crize!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #221
country flag Mara_M

eu prima ce vio?
and feee,witch=vrajitoare..tell me where do u see that word in my post?and blossom,if u dissrespect a poster just because his spelling is not correct(considering i've alwas appologised because i always said i'm typing fast) u're exactly how you were calling me: ignorant!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-28-2006, 05:32 PM   #222
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Horia Tecau-the rising star of tomorrow and the most handsome Romanian player ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by viorela_pax
Hello Fee, Horia fans, lurkers...
Unfortunately, that's what you're doing and you ARE wrong!
Fair enough, I was wrong, but neither you nor Mara has offered an English translation of her comments. I translated what I could and 'old witch' was one of the words (and she has called me that before).

Quote:
ok, so I was wondering why on earth there is another thread dedicated to Horia, in Andy's forum, when there is one already here, where it belongs...i just skim it through a little and have seen that the thread starter practically answered a question asked in here (to which we've replied as much as we could) and I was ...reread your first post in there, you said you're unconfortable to post in here at this time and I accepted this being your choice...and that's fine with me (although I was a bit sad that you've decided to be selective with the information you've got just because you had an argument with Miruna, I found this a bit disrespectful to the other Horia's romanian fans...but once again, it's your choice and that's it...we move on)
Any of Horia's fans are welcome to read and post in my thread, although you might find the jokes of the Andy fans confusing and tiresome. I started that thread because a few of those people would ask me in chats how he was doing. It was just easier for me.

Quote:
Miruna's reply was not in an offensive manner as you assumed (sadly, just because we ranting in romanian here, you seem to think that's all we do ),
Please do not tell me what I think. You don't know what I think. I have no idea what you do in this thread because I haven't read it in over a month, but it was on my thread list yesterday, so I looked, saw Mara's post, and saw my name in it.

I posted her quote in my thread because I was curious about it and thought someone might be able to help me with it. Blosson made an observation, I don't think she meant to be 'offensive.'

Quote:
The so-called tranlation you got from Horia makes me wonder if he slightly forgot Romanian (yeah I'm insulting him giving you the credit that you show him the exact quote...)
I gave him the exact last sentence. If you have an issue with what he said, take it to him. Would you like to offer your translation of Mara's post?

Quote:
One last thing, NOBODY in here is jealous/upset of you knowing Horia...so what? good for you, it's just a matter of oportunities & occurrences, we've also seen him but we're JUST his fans...no need to brag about that to us...
I never said that anyone was.

Quote:
If you don't want to interact with Miruna that's your problem, but none other in here have a personal issue with you so I'd appreciate if you'll reply in here if you have misunderstandings (I know I'm very incoherent in english, sorry )
I never said that I had an issue with anyone else in this thread. I hope that I have answered your questions. If you have others, please feel free to PM me.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #223
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
calm vio calm!nu stiam k baba de fee i-a facut thread lu horia!si nu inteleg de ce,crede k daca il cunoaste e mai buna ca noi sau ce?si eu il cunosc!si in plus deb. si danielle inca au mai dat pe aici fara sa le ia nimeni al rost (cum au facut ele cu alina) chiar am fost friendly,si acum se simte ofensata!si am enerveaza,k aia nu are nici jumatate din posturile mele si nu cunoaste nici jumatate din cati cunosc eu pe mtf si se crede ami importanta doar pt k a fost voluntar la 1 challenger!!!
ok,i was then(u can see the smile there) and i appologise!partial!
exactly translation:
"calm down vio!i didn't know taht old lady(sorry,i was ,but it wasn't in and offensive way) post another thread for horia!i don't understand why,if she knows him she thinks she is better than us(i ment this thread is posted by a romanian girl so why one posted by and american one would be better?)?i know him too!and more,deb. and danielle posted here after dc and nobody told them to go away(like they did with alina) or treated them wrong,we were friendly and now she is the one who thiks insulted!i'm mad,cuz she doesn't have not even at least on my post on mtf and she thinks she is better than us just because she was a volunteer in a challenger and she met horia!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-28-2006, 06:12 PM   #224
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your translation Mara and your partial apology. I don't understand how you can say that calling me an old lady was not meant to be offensive, but I will take your word for it.

I do not feel welcome to post in this thread. That is my feeling and my choice. You are all welcome to post in the thread I started in the Andy forum if you want to. Thank you.

Please PM me if you have any other questions, I'm sure no one wants to read these comments on the board any more.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #225
country flag Mara_M

i ment you are older,that's why i don't consider it offensive!

Quote:

Quote: