The "Ready to get down & dirty aka clay season 09" thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #121
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Ready to get down & dirty aka clay season 09" thread

here they were showing Jo's match on TV and when he won they switched to show Gael's match and while he was sitting on his chair he was looking on the screen to see Jo's score and everyone clapped including Gael
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #122
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

What a day for the Frenchies today

He clapped for the victory of Jo, this was really funny. He also smiled before lot because in the Chartrier court they could heard the public supporting lot Jo in the Lenglen. In rtl l equipe they said that Gael asked the referee for the score, but i did not see it as I was always zapping between the matches of the three french guys.

He was an easy win for him btw
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #123
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
here they were showing Jo's match on TV and when he won they switched to show Gael's match and while he was sitting on his chair he was looking on the screen to see Jo's score and everyone clapped including Gael
That's cute. I wish I'd've seen that.

EDIT: Thanks Karine. He should be more focused on his own match actually, but hey he won haha
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #124
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Gray View Post
EDIT: Thanks Karine. He should be more focused on his own match actually, but hey he won haha
Oh I think he did not need to concentrate lot
It was almost a training for him, he was reallyyyyy relax, smiling lot.
i even did see it but in rtl l equipe they said that one moment he asked the referee to help to remove a part of his bandage on the knee.
The perfect french word for this match will be: Tranquille
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #125
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krn81 View Post
Oh I think he did not need to concentrate lot
It was almost a training for him, he was reallyyyyy relax, smiling lot.
i even did see it but in rtl l equipe they said that one moment he asked the referee to help to remove a part of his bandage on the knee.
The perfect french word for this match will be: Tranquille
and I like what he wrote at the end instead of signing "si si la famille" I think I say that sentence everyday (I don't know how to translate it properly but "everyone" say that here when something is cool, when you see a buddy...
Old 05-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #126
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Gael is third up today on Suzanne Lenglen vs Melzer

(Do you think he would have some extra motivation since it's his ex girlfriends current bf? I doubt it haha, but you never know)
Old 05-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #127
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Jürgen isn't dating Cibulkova anymore! He is now dating a swimmer, Mirna Jukic.
I think it would be rather disturbing than motivating, it was a bit weird during the final of Vienna because Melzer was there cheering for Petzsche, who is a good friend of the Austrian players, and Domi was with him, sitting in the box cheering against Gaël...
But unless Jürgen has changed again since Kitzbühel, she shouldn't be there today.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #128
country flag Tess Gray

He's not dating her anymore?! I missed that Well I'm not THAT into WTA and Im certainly not into Melzer, but i thought they were still together...oh well

How about during the Fed cup France vs Slovakia... Alizée against Domi
Old 05-31-2009, 05:15 PM   #129
country flag amdany

Last match on the Lenglen for Gael tomorrow, I thought he'd be on Chatrier but they prefered to put Razzano instead...
Old 05-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #130
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last match on the Lenglen for Gael tomorrow, I thought he'd be on Chatrier but they prefered to put Razzano instead...
Probably as this way they can show Fed Gael and Jo all on world feed
Allez Gael
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:48 PM   #131
country flag Tess Gray

I can't wait for tomorrow's match

Allez!!
Old 06-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #132
country flag amdany

Quote:
I knew it was a bad scheduling :retard:, now Gael and Andy will probably have to finish their match tomorrow...
Old 06-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #133
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Gael!!!!

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #134
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He's on the road. One set up and a break up in the second Federer can be frightened
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #135
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

He's on a ride those dropshots are tennis looks so easy when you watch him.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote