David on Rally show ( US tv) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-09-2004, 02:32 PM   #1
country flag khyber

khyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond repute
Default David on Rally show ( US tv)

So, I'm a big rally fan and I was watching the coverage last night on Speedvision here in the US. This week was rally Finland, but they have a 30 minute preshow that also reviews the previous race, in this case Rally Argentina. After they showed Carlos Sainz winning the rally, they said that we know that Carlos can drive, but he has also shown us other talents as well. They then showed Carlos playing soccer and golf.... and then they said "but we didn't know he was also a tennis player."

They showed him playing with "the Cordoban, top ten tennis player David Nalbandian." It was only a few shots back and forth and then showed them hugging at the net. Next, they said "and the Argentine got what he wanted too." , then they cut to a shot of David and Carlos in the rally car drving it during shakedown. It was an in car camera looking up at them from the co-drivers angle. The roads were very rough because David was getting shaken around. The next sceen was probably taken right after they played tennis because Carlos and David were surrounded by kids and giving them autographs and they were in their tennis clothes. Too funny!!
khyber is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2004, 02:40 PM   #2
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David on Rally show ( US tv)

Yeah, we had photos of that event a few weeks ago. But I think none of us got to see and footage of it. You're so lucky!
Anyway, thanks a lot!
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:06 PM   #3
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

no we don't have that show here..
so thanks for telling!
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 04:35 PM   #4
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing that with us Khyber

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote